Drive and Sunset

I Got Caught

"Where are we going?" Tiffany asked as she settles herself on Taeyeon's car while she puts on her seatbelt.

"I know a place" Taeyeon imitated Tiffany on their first 'date'

~

Taeyeon drove for 30 mins. They talked a lot on the travel, not making the atmosphere awkward.

 

Taeyeon pulled over a park near a lake that has a beautiful view of the sun that is ready to set.

Taeyeon went out of the car first and opened the door for Tiffany. "Thanks" Tiffany smiled.

 

The two walked to a tree with the champagne bottle and two wineglass on Tiffany's hands and Taeyeon brought some foods too.

 

They sat under the tree and looked at the sun "Beautiful" Tiffany said as a cold wind blew that made their hair messy

"Not as beautiful as you." Taeyeon fixed Tiffany's hair and hers after.

Tiffany blushed but thank God , Taeyeon cant see her because it's getting darker.

 

"So," Taeyeon said, not looking at Tiffany "What happened to you and Nickhun?"

Tiffany got quiet for a moment before she answered "It didnt work out well."

"Why?"

"He cheated." Tiffany said firmly. Remembering her past relationship.

 

"What?" Taeyeon finally met Tiffany's eyes "how could someone cheat when he has the most beautiful girl in the world."

Tiffany smiled and shrugged "I dont know.." she looked away, Taeyeon did the same. "He's a good guy tho. I didnt know he cheated on me."

"He's not a good guy. Good guys does not cheat." Taeyeon said with a child-like voice

Tiffany shrugged "yeah, I really dont care about it anymore."

"You dont deserve him"

 

"How about you?" Tiffany said, changing the topic. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Umm... no"

 

"What?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon this time "with a face like that? Not even suitors?" Tiffany gestured Taeyeon's cute face.

"Well I had a suitor, but he's not my type so I dumped him." Taeyeon remembered this guy who keeps on bugging her

 

"What's your type then? Tiffany asked curiously

"I really dont know.." Taeyeon pours champagne on a glass and handed it to Tiffany

"You dont know?" Tiffany sipped her favorite alcohol

 

Taeyeon sipped from her glass too "wow this is good." Taeyeon said, changing the topic again

 

"Great pick Taeyeon" Tiffany shook her glass in circular motion.

 

"The sales lady actually suggested this for me" Taeyeon looks the bottle "she said that this is great for dates."

 

"So this is a date?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon again.

"I guess so.." Taeyeon clanked her glass with Tiffany as 'cheers' and they drinked at the same time.

 

The two focused on the sun that is setting.

~

"It's dark now Fany-ah. Shall I send you home?" Taeyeon looked at the moon that replaced the sun.

 

"Sure. Let's go." Tiffany stood up and offered her hand to Taeyeon like what she did earlier.

 

Taeyeon grabbed her hand and stood up too.

 

 

The two walked to the car in complete silence.

"The air feels good tonight. My car is a convertible, wanna feel the wind?" Taeyeon asked

"That would be great Taetae" Tiffany said as they get in the car.

 

Taeyeon pressed a button that made the car's roof compress at the back and started driving.

~

Taeyeon glances at Tiffany who's enjoying the night drive with her hair flying around

 

Like a goddess -Taeyeon

Taeyeon focused on driving again.

~

Taeyeon pulled over infront of Tiffany's house.

 

"Thank you for tonight, Taetae" Tiffany smiled

Taeyeon smiled back "more to come, Fany-ah."

 

They sat there with complete silence for a moment before Tiffany speaks again.

 

"I'll go in now" Tiffany unbuckled her seatbelt "Thank you Taetae." She kissed Taeyeon's cheeks and went ouside the car.

 

She walked to the door and went inside without looking back.

 

 

Leaving a frozen Taeyeon with her hands on her cheeks.