Juniel

I Got Caught

A day has passed, and Taeyeon has finally checked out of the hospital that she was admitted to right after the second group of girls came back to Korea. Tiffany didn't show up for a day and decided to stay at home. Jessica on the other hand, kept company of the latter for one whole day.

Now that Taeyeon is out of the hospital and is back to their place, where she lives with Tiffany only, Sunny suggested that she will stay for a while to help the two girls. Especially Tiffany, who will be emotionally unstable if she will be left with Taeyeon alone.

It will be hard for the two girls to bring back what they had before. That was a lot of memories that was lost, and it's awful. Taeyeon tries hard to go through their things to help her regain her memory.

The letters that she and Tiffany had exchanged when they were still in high school, she barely even remembers writing them. Their pictures together, this made her think that they have been together for a long time based on the amount of pictures that they had. She tries to read their old texts, trying to remember how she feels whenever she says "I love you".

But nothing. She feels nothing.

Taeyeon decided to contact an old friend, someone to hang out with, which is what she doesn't usually do.

"What? You're going out with who?" Sunny said a little loudly when Taeyeon said that she was going out with a friend. "Didn't she liked you before?"

"Yeah, but who cares? That was before. I'm just going out to keep my mind off of things." Taeyeon answered while tying her shoes. "Besides, there's nothing wrong with that. I don't like her."

"Yeah, but Tiffany doesn't like her too."

"I dont like who now?" A voice from behind suddenly said. It was Tiffany who just woke up from an afternoon nap. Her hair is messed up and she's rubbing her eyes, adjusting her sight. She saw Taeyeon who just stood up from tying her shoes when she squinted her eyes. "Tae, where are you going?"

"Uhm–she's" Sunny tried to answer for Taeyeon, but she can't. She knows that Tiffany wouldn't like the thought of Taeyeon going out with that person. What will Taeyeon do? Will she lie or tell the truth?

"I'm going to meet with Juniel" she answered as she puts her body bag on her shoulder, she opened it and checked if her wallet is there, then closed it when she found it.

"Juniel?" Tiffany said, suddenly feeling awake, the name woke up her drowsy self.

"Yeah. I'll be back after dinner" she answered back.

"After dinner? So you're eating dinner with her?" Tiffany asked, feeling tons of emotions inside. Anger. Jealousy. Sadness. All of it at once.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll be fine" Taeyeon answered, denying the fact that she is actually going to have dinner with that girl. That girl that Tiffany hated the most.

Juniel, a very pretty girl that admired Taeyeon. They became friends before, which made Juniel fall inlove with Taeyeon. But Juniel cant help but to feel jealous. Because everytime that they were together, Taeyeon is always talking about Tiffany. Tiffany Tiffany Tiffany. Taeyeon was so blinded by her love towards Tiffany, she cant even feel Juniel's love. All she can think about was Tiffany.

But that was before.

Right now, all that Taeyeon could ever think about is Tiffany, but on a different way. She's thinking; why does she love her? How does she feel towards her? How does she act around Tiffany?

While on the other hand, Tiffany cant do anything but to let Taeyeon do whatever she wants. Even if it hurts her.

~~~

A familiar figure was seen when the restaurant's door opened. Taeyeon inverted her gaze towards the direction where she heared the restaurant door's bell, and there she saw Juniel.

Juniel, a friend from highschool. Sunny knew that she has feelings towards Taeyeon, and Juniel begged for Sunny to keep it as a secret since they don't want to have their friendship ruined. But still, in the end, Taeyeon found out about Juniel's feelings. Juniel chose to distant herself from Taeyeon.

"I know you like Tiffany, Taeyeon." Juniel said. "I think it is better to not continue my feelings for you. I want you to be happy, even if it's because of another person. I don't want to be in your way. Go get her, Taeyeon-ah." She added with a smile and held Taeyeon's hand for the last time, then started to walk away. That is also the last time that they talked.

It is really confusing for Juniel; that Taeyeon suddenly asked her out for dinner. Taeyeon convinced her that she "misses" her. Juniel doesn't know what she means, but she knows that she misses Taeyeon even more. So she decided to meet up with her after a few years since they last exchanged words.

The said girl sat on the vacant chair across Taeyeon and showed a very lovely smile. She is indeed lovely, especially up close.

"Hey" the girl said, breaking the semi-awkward atmosphere.

"Hey" Taeyeon said with a small smile. She can't deny that she missed this girl. She can remember everything from what they have done before. Their talks, which is all about Tiffany. Their exchange of jokes. And so much more. It all comes back to Taeyeon at this very moment.

"This was all unexpected" the nervous girl said, unaware that the girl sitting across her has amnesia. "How are you?"

"Trying to figure out everything" Taeyeon answered shortly while looking down on the table, just in time for the waiter to take their order. "what do you want to eat?" Taeyeon asked.

"I guess I'll get whatever it is that you're getting" Juniel answered with a small smile. Taeyeon said their orders to the waiter, but Juniel didn't seem to understand what she said. The waiter noded and started to walk away.

"So, what do you mean by 'trying to figure out everything'? Did something happen between you and Tiffany?" Juniel asked, remember what Taeyeon said.

"Actually, an accident happened" Taeyeon said

"What?" Juniel asked, finally noticing Taeyeon's stitch marks on the side of her fore head. Taeyeon told Juniel what happened, who widened her eyes in shock and almost screamed from what she found out.

"Shh!" Taeyeon shushed Juniel and hel her hand that was on the table to keep her from standing up. "Calm down, I know it's shocking"

They talked more while they were eating dinner. But what they dont know is that 5 seats far from them, there are two girls 'spying' on the.

Tiffany forced Sunny to follow them, to watch over them. Who knows what would happen, right?

"Tiff, I think we should go now. We shouldn't be doing this" Sunny whispered as they hide behind the restaurant's menu while watching the two girls.

"Let's stay for a while" Tiffany whispered back as she looks across them to where the two girls was sitting.

Her heart suddenly ached when Juniel held Taeyeon's hand while they have their eyes locked together, as if Juniel is saying something very deep to Taeyeon. She saw Taeyeon smiled back. Tiffany haven't seen her smile like that eversince the incident in Hawaii happened. It hurts her.

"You know what Sunny? Let's go now" Tiffany said as she slammed the menu on the table, stood up and walked outside the restaurant fast. Trying hard not to be seen by Taeyeon.