Hawaii - Arrival

I Got Caught

[A/N: Hey guys! TaenyMushroom here. I just want to say that I will try to update this story more frequently, since I currently have a story in mind and I want to publish it. BUT, I'm afraid I have to end this really soon. I'm sorry, this is just too stupid, I know. I really dont have an idea for the ending. I dont know how to end this. But it will, soon. I'm sorry because this became a short fic. (Well, it is. The chapters from the beggining are are actually short so...yeah) so again, I am deeply sorry. The stories that I have in mind are mixing up. And it is actually hard to cope up on updating this. My apologies are not enough, because I know that you are expecting a lot from this story, and I'm going to put an end on this soon. But I promise, my next story will be more interesting. And I am doing my best for this story, because I can see that you actually like this. Yet again, I'm sorry. Thank you for hearing me out.

-taenymushroom]


 

"Waaaahh!!" The girls screamed in joy at the same time once they stepped out of the plane when they landed in Hawaii.

"Hello Hawaii!" Sooyoung said with her hands in thw air, welcoming the cold foreign air

"Can you please calm down, people are staring" Taeyeon whispered, feeling the second-hand embarrasment caused by the hyperness of the girls "we should go to our hotel." She added. But during the plane ride, Taeyeon was actually feeling un-well. Her head hurts and she's feeling nauseous. Tiffany said maybe it's just because of the plane ride. And now that they have arrived at Hawaii, Taeyeon felt worse. Tiffany made her drink medicine during the plane ride, but it didn't work a bit. So Taeyeon said that she must be tired, so that Tiffany has to worry less.

Four Seasons Resort, Hualalai. That was the name of the resort that Taeyeon placed a booking before they leave Seoul. It is one of the most luxurious resorts on Hawaii, not to mention, it is also on a private island. Just like what Taeyeon wanted. The girls divided themselves into groups for each rooms. Room 1, is of course, Taeyeon and Tiffany. Room 2; Jessica and Yuri. Room 3; Sooyoung, Sunny, and Yoona. Room 4; Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

"Don't be too loud okay?" Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon, which made Taeyeon slap the tall woman's arm. "You don't wanna be kicked out of this wonderful place, eh?" she added, and earned another hard slap.

"So," Jessica joined in "when are you gonna do it?"

"Tonight" Taeyeon whispered back with a smile. Jessica smiled back.

"Eeewwww" Sooyoung said in disgust and showed her tongue playfully.

After some more time spent on teasing each other; including Tiffany who teased the hell out of Taeyon, not having a single idea about Taeyeon's plan for tonight. They found their ways to their own assigned rooms, and yes, their rooms are right next to each other. That is why they cant stop teasing Taeyeon.

Taeyeon on the other hand, still feels sick. Not just sick, her vision starts to spin, head starts to hurt like hell, and she feels like she's running out of breath. Tiffany walked closer to her, and sat on the vacant space of the huge white couch. "are you sure you're okay, Taetae?" She said, touching both of Taeyeon's cheeks, feeling her warmth.

"Yeah" Taeyeon answered and brushed Tiffany's hair to her ear "maybe jetlagged." She pulled Tiffany's face closer. "I'm fine, Fany-ah. Dont worry" she smiled before locking their lips together, assuring the latter that she is really fine. Tiffany kissed back, deep and hard. Soon, the romantic kiss turned into a hot make-out session. Not long enough, Taeyeon's hands started to roam around Tiffany's body; messing Tiffany's clothes. But Tiffany pulled away, making Taeyeon feel desperate and frustrated because her excitement was interrupted. "Really?" She said with an unhappy tone.

"Tae, you're tired. You better rest" Tiffany fixed her clothes and looked directly into Taeyeon's eyes. "We can to that when you feel better, okay?" Tiffany winked playfully and kissed Taeyeon one more time. Taeyeon sighed in defeat. Tiffany is right, she needs to rest. She might even faint during their make-out session. "okay" she pouted, making Tiffany show her beautiful eyesmile.

"Don't be a stubborn baby, okay?" She said and kissed Taeyeon once again before pulling her up to stand up. Taeyeon back-hugged Tiffany once she got on her feet.

"Are you sure you dont want to do it?" She said, whispering on Tiffany's ear, trying her best to seduce Tiffany. But unfortunately, it didn't work. The only thing that Tiffany wants right now is; to make Taeyeon feel better. By resting.

"If you dont stop on being stubborn, we might spend our whole stay in Hawaii without doing that" Tiffany retorted, making Taeyeon groan in defeat once again.

"Fiiiinnnneeee" she said and started to walk away fron Tiffany "I'll take a shower"

Tiffany laughed when Taeyeon shut the bathroom door hard. Taeyeon is having her tantrums right now. Instead of feeling bad, Tiffany is actually really enjoying teasing Taeyeon.

What will happen tonight? Will Taeyeon get what she wants from Tiffany? Will they do that? *Wink wink*