Oh No

I Got Caught

"Taeyeon!!" Tiffany screamed when Taeyeon fell on the ground "Tae-what is happening?"

"Call an ambulance!" Sunny shouted

"I'm on it!" Seohyun said as she go through her phone.

"Why the hell are they not helping us??" Sooyoung said in Korean, so they don't really understand. "Hey hey! Our friend is sick, we need help!" She shouted in English this time, which is supposed to be funny if only they're not on this kind of situation.

Some workers rushed to Taeyeon and carried her to the hotel clinic with the other girls chasing behind. Once they got there and Taeyeon is now laying on the white clinic bed, Tiffany cant help but to burst out in tears. She's silently hoping that nothing bad will happen this time.

Jessica sat beside the crying Tiffany and put her hand on the girl's shoulder "Let's just pray that this is not that major, Tiff." She said before hugging the latter "I'm sorry you have to go through all these at our vacation" she added. Tiffany cant answer, all she can do is cry, cry, and cry.

It didn't take long when an ambulance finally came. Taeyeon was placed on a stretcher and was taken to the ambulance. Tiffany and Jessica rode the ambulance with the unconscious Taeyeon together with a doctor. "is she gonna be okay?" Tiffany asked in English with a sniff. The doctor puts on numerous tubes on Taeyeon's arm and then placed an oxygen tube on her nose to help her breathe.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell that yet" doctor answered "she's on a serious condition, and I'm afraid we're gonna to have to wait until we get to the hospital" he added.

Tiffany can't answer the doctor because she can't stop crying. "everything will be okay, Tiffany" Jessica assured her crying bestfriend.

"everything is not okay Jess" Tiffany answered back.

A few minutes later, they have finally arrived to the hospital and Taeyeon was rushed to the emergency room with the two girls tailing behind. " I'm sorry but you have to stay here" the doctor said

"Please... Save her..." Tiffany begged, still crying hard with Jessica hugging her.

"We'll do everything, miss" the doctor answered before entering the emergency room and sitting the door.

The two girls sat down on the long sofa near the emergency room, then Jessica hugged the crying girl. Jessica let out a frustrated sigh while she's rubbing her hand up and down the crying latter's back.

"I'm going to lose her" Tiffany said behind those tears

"Shush" Jessica shushed "you're not gonna lose her, Tiff. We're not gonna lose her" she added.

Tiffany didn't stopped crying after that. They waited for two hours, and a nurse finally came out of the room. "The doctor would like to see the both of you inside" the nurse said.

The two girls got on their feet and did so. When they got inside, Tiffany's heart broke into a million pieces. There she is again, laying on the hospital bed lifelessly with countless tubes on her arm and a huge bandaid on her head with dried blood.

"I would like to have a word with the both of you" the doctor said. The two girls walked to the doctor's direction and stood beside the unconscious Taeyeon. "as I've said, she's on a very serious condition. Did something happen to her before? Like an accident by any chance?"

"She did got into an accident before, doc" Jessica answered for Tiffany, since she can't really speak due to nonstop crying.

"Oh, that explains it" the doctor picked up a black piece of special paper "based on this x-ray, she has a fractured skull, which is probably caused by the said accident. It's just that, the effect of the fractured skull was delayed because at first, there are brain tissues helping her to keep it unaffected. But the fracture seems to be more stronger than the tissues, so the tissues can't handle it anymore"

"W-what does that mean, doc?" Tiffany finally spoke, her voice shaking with every word.

"She now has depressed brain fracture, a fracture caused by a crack on the brain." The doctor explained. "Like what you've said, she got into an accident. If you don't mind, may I ask what accident has she been involved in?"

"Somebody hit her with an alcohol bottle on her head" Jessica answered

"I see" the doctor said and looked at Taeyeon's x-ray result "as you can see, there's a long crack on her skull. Probably because of the said accident" the doctor pointed out the crack and the two girls took a glance on the result, it is long indeed. "We should be thankful that the crack didn't went under her skull, which is near to the back of her neck. Or if that somebody hit her there, we might lose her on-the-spot. That is the most dangerous place to have a brain fracture on" he explained and looked at Taeyeon "we did our best and filled the gaps of the crack to avoid further damage"

"Thank you, doc" Jessica answered.

"But there's one thing that you need to know" he said again, making the two girls look at him with their eyes widened.

"I'm afraid, and it's painful to admit that there's a high chance that she'll have an amnesia"

--------------------------

[A/N: hi guys! Sooooo, how's the update?? 😁 I'm sorry I have to put some drama and a cliff-hanger, I want to make the story more interesting ;) I wonder what will happen? 😁

I'm sorry if I made some mistakes about the brain fracture. I did some research, and the Depressed Brain Fracture is the only thing that's close to Taeyeon's situation. (based on the symptoms) and about the brain tissues proctecting the fracture... That is the thing that I'm 10000% not sure about 😅 (But I hope it made sense tho, even if it's not right 😅)

Soooo, thank you for the continous support on this story and the rest of my stories~ more happenings and chapters to come~

-author taenymushroom ]