Planning

I Got Caught

"So" Sunny sipped her drink "what should we do now?"

The girls are now sitting at a cafe after a week of disaster. Thankfully, Taeyeon did recover fast and they didn't have a hard time to move on from the incident. Though Tiffany on the other hand, is still feeling angry everytime Taeyeon feels unwell even with just a simple headache. But she's not getting mad at Taeyeon, she gets mad whenever she thinks about the incident a week ago.

"We should unwind" Tiffany said, with her eyes closed. Hell yeah, she needs to rest. They need to chill, and have fun. Nothing else but fun.

"Great idea" some girls said at the same time but they all nodded in agreement

"But where?" Jessica asked

"Hawaii sounds great" Yoona said

The girls' eyes twinkled from the suggestion "sure! That would be fun." Tiffany said excitingly.

"I second the motion" Sooyoung answered, making the girls laugh

"We can use our private plane to get there for free" Taeyeon suggested. Making the girls more excited.

They talked about their trip and Taeyeon is quietly sitting, thinking about something. An idea came into her mind. She then got her phone from her pocket and texted Jessica.

"Jessica-ssi, can you go somewhere with Tiffany for a while? Like to the washroom or something. I have a plan for her. I'll talk to you about it later. ^^ thanks" she pressed send and looked at Jessica.

Jessica was shocked from the sudden vibration by her phone and looked at Taeyeon once she found out who she got the text from. Taeyeon nodded.

Jessica smiled and returned her phone to her pocket "uhm excuse me girls, I will just go to the washroom" she stood up "Tiffany could you come with me?" Tiffany nodded and stood up. The two girls walked to the washroom together.

"Okay!" Taeyeon said when the girls had disappeared from their sight "can you guys help me?"

The other girls' attetion was focused on Taeyeon who's telling them about the plan that is in her head.

"You've been together for so long, and you've decided to ask her now?" Sooyoung asked

"Shut up Sooyoung" Yuri said "She needs to find the right time. And this is the right time." The other girls nodded and Sooyoung just rolled her eyes.

"Your plan sounds good unnie" Seohyun said "you're planning to do that in Hawaii?"

Taeyeon nodded "but I need a week of preparation, so we are going to go to Hawaii next week. Is that okay for all of you?" The girls nodded

"Of course. We have no choice. We wont have any other options for transportation if we go there early." Sooyoung teased

"I'm going to choke you" Sunny whispered.

The girls finished their talk just in time when Tiffany and Jessica got back.

"We're going to go next week" Taeyeon said with a small reasurring smile.

"Sure" Tiffany and Jessica said at the same time.

The girls talked more until evening. Enjoying their time together. They missed this. They needed this. They've went through a lot, especially Taeyeon and Tiffany.

~

"Taengoo-yah. What's your plan?" Taeyeon read Jessica's text as soon as she got home from dropping Tiffany to her house.

"My plan is to ask Tiffany to be my girlfriend when we go to Hawaii ^^"

"Ah!! Jinjja??!! Omo!!! I'm excited!! So what will you do??"

Taeyeon chuckled because she can really feel Jessica's excitement even through texting "I'll tell you in person to make it easier to explain ^^ can you go out with Tiffany sometimes? So that she cant visit me here while I'm preparing for the surprise"

"Sure no prob! When will you start?"

"Maybe tomorrow so I can finish early and we can go to Hawaii earlier. Hmm take her out tomorrow okay?"

"Okay Taengoo~ I'm glad to have you for my bestfriend. Take good care of Miyoung okay! Or else!! *punching emoji*"

"Of course, I will do everything to make her happy. Thank you so much Sica! "

"Miyoung is soooooo lucky to have someone like you ㅋㅋㅋ" Taeyeon smiled at Jessica's replied then started to prepare for her surprise for Tiffany.

-----

Tomorrow came faster than expected (well, for Taeyeon) and Jessica went out with Tiffany, just like what Taeyeon told her.

Tiffany checked her phone to see if she got a message from Taeyeon, she's been waiting for a text the whole day and gets disappointed when she gets nothing. And the result of that is Tiffany throwing endless tantrums to Jessica which she needs to deal with the whole day.

A smile was plastered on Tiffany's face when she saw the person's name (that she misses the most at the moment) on the screen.

"Ppani-ah! Where are you?"

"Yah! I've been waiting the whole day for your message pabo! T_T

I'm on the mall with Jess, how about you Taetae? x"

"Wanna stay here before we leave for Hawaii?? So that we'll be together even before we go? ^^"

Tiffany smiled from the suggestion, feeling excited and not noticing that Taeyeon avoided her question "That would be great! I miss you sooooo much ㅠㅠ"

"I'll see you soon Ppani-ah~ take care with Jess okay? I love you ♡ x"

"I'll see you soon booOoOoOo ~ I love you more xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox"

Taeyeon smiled at the bright attitude of her soon to be girlfriend and continued her preparation.