Antidote

I Got Caught

Before they head home, the couple dropped by a convenience store to buy some snacks for their unplanned movie marathon.

When they arrived at home, the couple set the living room couch to make it look like a huge bed. They pulled the coffee table closer and covered it with the bed comforter and surrounded theirselves with a lot of pillows.

They sat there and watch the movie Warm Bodies.

The movie is about a zombie who fell inlove with a human girl. They met on a plane that serves as the zombie's home, and the zombie tried to protect the girl from the other zombies.

Their love is truly unexpected. Who knew that a person can really wake up a dead heart? -by means of zombies. The human girl made the zombie feel human again.

Ofcourse, he is dead. With that, he cant feel anything. He doesn't even bleed whenever he's hurt.

Feelings is a huge nothing for zombies such as him. He never knew that someone could ever make him feel alive again.

It's because of that girl. The girl woke up his human self.

And ofcourse, everybody is shocked that it happened; that the antidote for zombies is human love.

Not just the romantic kind of love, but also the friendship kind of love.

At the end of the movie, it showed that people tried to interact with zombies and treats them as a human just like them. They did everything such as playing ball. At first, the zombie couldn't catch the ball because his body is still dead, so he cant really respond as fast at a normal human does. But even if that's the scenario, the smile on the zombie's face is priceless. A smile that makes them look human again. A smile that makes everybody realize that he will soon be human again.

You must be wondering why I am saying all this, because during the movie, the couple couldn't think about anything but; is this possible? Will it be applied to a human itself?

Taeyeon's thoughts are occupied by questions too. Will she ever feel like Taeyeon again? The Taeyeon that used to laugh a lot. The Taeyeon that likes to joke around. The Taeyeon that fell in love with Tiffany.

Same goes to the other girl; Tiffany. Will Taeyeon come back to the way she was? Will Taeyeon fall in love with Tiffany again? Will Tiffany be the antidote to zombie Taeyeon?

Now that the movie was finished and the credit is currently rolling,the two sat next to each other quietly, trying to figure out what is the antidote.

"I just realized that you haven't kissed me yet" Taeyeon suddenly said, making Tiffany look at her.

"What?"

"I mean, you asked me if we could go home because you want to kiss me" Taeyeon said again and looked at Tiffany who is currently blushing. "I've been waiting for that, you know." She said as her eyes look down on her girlfriend's lips. "You made me wait for nothing" she added as the leans closer to Tiffany.

When Tiffany said that she wanted to kiss Taeyeon, Taeyeon cant help but stare at Tiffany's lips.

She also thinks; what is the feeling of kissing those lips? I wonder what her lips tastes like. Is it sweet as cherry? As sweet as plum? Apples? Or any kind of fruit?

Or does it taste like more than fruits?

Taeyeon's eyes focused on the latter's lips. Trying to figure out the feeling of capturing those beautiful pairs of lips. While Tiffany on the other hand is feeling overwhelmed. Taeyeon hasn't been this close to her after what happened in Hawaii.

With the overwhelming excitement, Tiffany closed her eyes and patiently waited for Taeyeon's move.

Taeyeon got the sign, she smiled a little before finally leaning in and capturing those precious, kissable lips.

Feelings,
Memories,

it all came back to her senses.

Taeyeon suddenly, finally remembered how she loved Tiffany. She finally remembered everything. Their dates, her sweet words for Tiffany, their kisses– everything.

That's it.

The couple pulled away and stared deeply into each other's eyes. Tiffany noticed something odd on Taeyeon's eyes. It looks watery. Was she crying?

"Tae, what–" Tiffany was going to asked what's wrong, but Taeyeon suddenly let a tear fall down freely.

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon said and held the confused latter's hand. "I–"

Tiffany looked at her with a very questioning look. "you?"

"I...remember..." Taeyeon said, with her eyes getting wetter with more tears as she grips her girlfriend's hands tightly. "Fany ah, I remember everything"

Speechless, shocked, and overwhelmed, Tiffany couldn't say a single word. She doesn't even know what she's feeling.

Is this for real? Did Taeyeon really remember everything because of a simple kiss? But Taeyeon wouldn't cry if it wasn't real, right?

"I know, this is too shocking. It shocked me too" Taeyeon started to explain. "I don't know how it happened, it just did. I remeber you, Fany-ah. I remember our relationship. Our dates, our movie nights, everything. I remember everything, Fany-ah" Taeyeon said as she let down all of the tears that she was stopping eversince.

Still speechless, Tiffany didn't say a single word.

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon said, feeling worried. Why is Tiffany not saying anything? Why is she being so cold?

"Tae..." Taeyeon's thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Tiffany finally spoke. "I love you" she added before leaning in to kiss her girlfriend who was lost for a very long time.

She missed this. She missed Taeyeon. The thought of things going back to the way the are makes Tiffany beyond happy.

Another intense staring happened when the couple pulled away from the kiss. Taeyeon smiled as Tiffany wipe the tears off her face. "I love you too, Fany-ah"

Tiffany smiled. Finally. That radiant, real, smile. Tiffany is finally happy.

"I missed you so much, Tae." She said.

"Well, here's for the new beginning of our new chapter" Taeyeon said and smiled before kissing Tiffany's hand.