Coming Over

I Got Caught

"Hey Taetae. You wanna come over? My dad is not around. Wanna watch a movie? :)" Tiffany texted Taeyeon as soon as her dad left to go to work.

"Sure, I'll be there at 3 ^^"

"Yay! See you Taetae<3"

~

Taeyeon drove to the mall to buy some foods for her and Tiffany.

She's from a rich family, but it doesnt seem like it because she's just a simple girl and she doesnt brag about their wealth.

 

Taeyeon ordered one large pizza on a famous pizza parlor. And she didnt wait for it to be finished so she went to the grocery for more food and drinks.

Redbull, lays, pringles, coke.. "A wine would be great." Taeyeon thought.

She went to the alcohol section and searched for the oldest and most expensive wine, "Champagne is good too"

so she got the champagne, payed  for what is on her cart and went to get the pizza to drove to Tiffany's house.

~

Taeyeon parked at the front of Tiffany's house and texted the owner of the house before she gets off her car.

 

"Fany-ah. I'm outside. Would you mind helping me with what I brought?"

 

She didnt get a reply, but Tiffany opened the door in less than a minute and walked straight to the car in front.

"I didnt know you had a car" Tiffany said when Taeyeon took out the stuff from the back of her car.

"Wanna go for a drive sometimes?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany's eyes twinkled from the suggestion "I would love that Taetae."

 

Taeyeon smiled and handed the pizza box to Tiffany, "go inside first, I'll be right behind you."

~

"Woah thats a lot for the two of us" Tiffany said seeing all the food that Taeyeon bought

"I bought it for you so you can keep the left overs"

For me? -Tiffany

"Champagne?" Tiffany said lifting the bottle of champagne

"You dont like champagne? I should've chosen the wi-" Taeyeon was cut by Tiffany

"I love champagne" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon "Can you read my mind or something?"

Taeyeon looked down shyly

~

The two girls went to Tiffany's room since she said that its more comfortable to watch a movie there.

 

When Taeyeon entered Tiffany's room, she was shocked by the amount of pink that Tiffany's room has. But there's also white so it looks good.

"Pink heaven?" Taeyeon joked

"Yup, welcome to MY pink heaven." Tiffany joked along

 

"I'm glad to be in heaven with an angel" Taeyeon said looking at Tiffany

Tiffany blushed. "I'll pick a movie, you settle down on the bed.

 

Taeyeon watched Tiffany as she looks through the cds on a cabinet under her tv.


Taeyeon opened the box of pizza that she bought "I forgot to ask you what kind of toppings that you like so I got half peperoni and half hawaiian"

"You're a mind reader huh?" Tiffany got up "i love both"

Taeyeon praised herself on the inside

 

"Have you watched The Vow?" Tiffany showed the cd to Taeyeon

 

"Not yet, but I've heard about it. I think its good."

"It is! So lets watch this." Tiffany said while turning on the tv and inserting the disk on the dvd player.

Tiffany got a slice of pizza and settled down on the right side next to Taeyeon.

~

The two watched and ate quietly until Taeyeon has a tear on her eye because of the movie.

 

"She doesnt remember him.. that hurts a lot doesnt it?" Taeyeon didnt hear an answer so she looked at Tiffany and saw her yawning.

How can someone yawn but still look beautiful? -Taeyeon tought

 

"Sleepy?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who nodded while rubbed her eyes and placed her head on Taeyeon's shoulder

Taeyeon froze with the sudden contact and looked at Tiffany again.

 

Her eyes shut

 

Still beautiful even while sleeping. Like an angel indeed. -Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's head and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist then focused on the movie again.

 

Tiffany's heartbeat was wild. But she didnt show anything.

~

"Fany-ah, wake up." Taeyeon wiped a tear because of the movie "The movie is finished."

 

Tiffany lifted her head and rubbed her eyes.

"How was it?" She asked

Taeyeon smiled, but Tiffany saw that she cried

"Aww crybaby" Tiffany teased.

"The movie was great. Kinda sad tho." Taeyeon sniffed one last time "So that's a true story huh"

Tiffany noded

 

"Wanna go for a drive?" Taeyeon asked. "Let's see the sunset"

 

Tiffany's eyes twinkled again and nodded.

"Good, lets go." Taeyeon stood up and showed her hand to Tiffany for her to grab

Tiffany grabbed the hand and stood up too. "I'll bring the champagne and two glasses."

 

They looked at each others eyes.

 

"That would be perfect."