Tulips

I Got Caught

Taeyeon woke up the next morning feeling different. She knows that there is something going on in this day. What is it? What is Taeyeon feeling?

Probably a headache. But she doesn't know exactly why she is feeling unwell at the moment. She did get enough sleep, she ate proper meals, and doesn't exhaust herself either.

When Taeyeon stood up from her bed, she suddenly fell down on the floor, waking Tiffany up. The latter stood up instantly when she saw Taeyeon laying on the floor. "Tae, oh my gosh. Are you okay?" she asked, the answer is so obvious. Taeyeon has her face wrinkled due to the severe headache that she's currently feeling. Tiffany help her to sit up and fanned her with her own hand.

"My...head...hurts" Taeyeon said before closing her eyes shut. "Nickhun..."

"What?" Tiffany was surprised when Taeyeon suddenly blurted out that name.

"...he ing hit me with a wine bottle" Taeyeon said with her hand touching her head where she has stitches because of what happened.

Tiffany's eyes widened. "You remember?" Tiffany said in shock, feeling slightly happy that Taeyeon remembered atleast one event back then.

"Is that what happened?" Taeyeon asked, her fingers still feeling the stitches on her head. Tiffany is speechless, all she could do is nod. "Strange, I can feel the pain now" Taeyeon said with her eyes squinted in pain. "It feels like I have a piece of glass on my head, damn" she said.

"Cant you remember anything besides that?" Tiffany asked.

"He confronted me" Taeyeon said, with a hint of fear in her voice. "He said that I should stay away from you, or else he would kill me" Taeyeon added, making Tiffany gasp. "I said that I will never stay away from you, and that's it. Everything is black, probably because he hit me"

"Taeyeon..." Tiffany said, with tears forming on her eyes. She hugged the latter, making her confused.

"Why Fany-ah?"

"Nothing..." Tiffany said as she tightened the hug "I just feel happy...that you can remember at least one memory"

Taeyeon smiled. " I know that memory isn't appropriate, but maybe it will do some progress" she said before hugging Tiffany back. "Hang in there, Fany-ah"

~~~

Fast forward to dinner, the couple went to XYZ Resto, a not-so-fancy restaurant the serves different kinds of fresh meat. It even needs a reservation if you want to dine in. Good thing Taeyeon took care of everything before the go to sleep last night.

Tiffany wore a beautiful, read off-shoulder striped top paired with white pants and a simple sandal; together with a white body bag with gold chains hanging on her shoulder. She looks absolutely stunning even if she just wears simple clothes. Taeyeon on the other hand, wears a simple gray pocket tee shirt paired with black ripped jeans and white sneakers. She's rocking it with this look alright.

The two girls sat across each other on a simple round table that was reserved, by Taeyeon, of course. Taeyeon already ordered their meal after she took her shower to surprise Tiffany who has no idea what is going on. The waiter then came in just in time, he didn't even made them wait for long.

He placed a meal that was cover on the table and a two wine glasses. Before opening the cover, her first poured classy champagne on the wine glasses. Tiffany's all time favorite alcohol. Feeling happy, Tiffany smiled.

Taeyeon couldn't help but get lost in that smile. She feels something. Something that she couldn't explain everytime she sees that smile.

Maybe a feeling of reminicing? Remembrance? Does Tiffany's smile give the same feeling to Taeyeon like she does back then?

After pouring the classy champagne, the waiter finally revealed what Taeyeon ordered. The waiter smiled when he saw the two girls' smile on their faces, especially Tiffany who had probably the biggest smile if possible. He then politely excused himself to leave.

"Steak? Eels?" Tiffany asked in glee, suddenly remembering their date before they leave for Hawaii. "You...remembered my favorites? Even champagne?"

Taeyeon smiled. "I actually remembered that after taking a bath. I had another severe headache while shampoo-ing my hair, probably worse than the first one" she explained, making Tiffany's eyes tear up.

"Oh Tae..." Tiffany said as she reaches out to hold Taeyeon's hand on the table, Taeyeon gladly held it.

"I also remembered the day you had your period." Taeyeon said with a very cute totoro smile. "I brought..umm...Tulips, right?"

"Yes" Tiffany said as she squeezed Taeyeon's hand.

"And that is why, I brought some for you again" Taeyeon smiled before bending underneath the table to get a bouquet of tulips, with a perfect color combination of white and pink. "I can't really remember how it looked like, but it's a good thing I can remember the colors" Taeyeon added before smileing again and handed over the bouquet of beautiful tulips to Tiffany.

Tiffany is speechless. She wants to cry, but not publicly.

"Can we finish our dinner now Tae?" Tiffany suddenly asked when she placed the bouquet on her lap, making the latter confused.

"Why?"

"I really want to kiss you" Tiffany said, trying her hardest to hide her blushing face. "I mean, I can kiss you here, but I want it to be longer. I want to be alone with you. I want–"

"Anything for you, Fany-ah" Taeyeon cut Tiffany's sentence, making the latter's heart flutter by the way she calls her and by the sweetness of the tone of her voice.