Going Back

I Got Caught

The girls did travel back to Korea, but in separate flights and separate days. Tiffany decided to distant herself from Taeyeon for a while until she accepts the fact of the said amnesia. It still hurts her, of course. They've went through a lot, and with just one accident, everything has vanished. It all popped like a bubble.

Taeyeon together with Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun all flew together at the same time the day after the doctor said that they will be admitted to a new hospital back in Korea, where everything was organized by the hospital in Hawaii. Taeyeon and the rest of the girls respected Tiffany's decision of separating of flights. They understand why she wanted to do that, and Taeyeon on the other hand, knows that Tiffany and the others wont like an awkward plane flight atmosphere. So she thinks that it is better to have separate flights. The hospital that Taeyeon was admitted to in Hawaii is too good to be true. They didn't just admit Taeyeon on a top hospital back in Korea, but they also booked two private flights exclusive for the two groups. They said that they need to take responsibility of the incident that happened, so they did everything that they can.

Meanwhile, Tiffany, Jessica Yoona and Yuri was left in Hawaii for one more day since they have their flight booked the day after the other group's trip. It made them happy somehow, their one day extension, but not fully happy. Because one; they're not complete anymore. Two; another unwanted happening has happened. And three; Taeyeon has amnesia.

They might be silently thankful that she didn't lost all of her memories, but they feel so sad for Tiffany. They know that Tiffany went through a lot already, and they know that she's having a very hard time. So they did what true friends does; be there for her.

"Tiff" Jessica said as she sat beside Tiffany who's sitting on a wooden chair on the room balcony while staring blankly at the quiet and isolated beach and the setting sun.

"It's beautiful here, isn't it?" she said, tears forming on her eyes again. Jessica pulled Tiffany closer, making her lean on her shoulder.

"Please stop crying" Jessica said, which is rather impossible. Tiffany wont stop crying at any moment.

"It...hurts" Tiffany said, her voice breaking.  She's trying so damn hard to fight those tears. But the pain she's feeling is too unbearable.

"I know" Jessica whispered and brushed Tiffany's hair with her fingers "We're always here for you Tiff, okay?" Jessica whispered again and planted a small kiss on Tiffany's head, making her feel slightly better.

"Heeeeey" a voice suddenly said, making the two girls look behind. And there they saw Yuri and Yoona with two bottle of beers on their hand "I know we're having a though time here, but hey" Yuri said as she raise the bottles up in the air "Beer wont be bad right?" she said, making the rest of the girls smile.

"Yeah, it's our last day here anyways" Yoona said as she waves the two bottles of beer in the air as well. Yoona and Yuri walked closer to the two girls and pulled their own wooden stool for them to sit on.

"Drink up" Yuri said as she hand over a bottle to Tiffany, Yoona did the same to Jessica. Tiffany smiled. After so long, she finally showed her smile again. It might be temporary, but it is real. Tiffany feels happy somehow. She feels happy to have friends like them. She's happy to have them as her friends.

The four girls drinked and drinked and drinked until the sun completely set. They got drunk. They've forgotten about the incident for a while.  They danced and sang on the top of their lungs. They enjoyed their last stay...somehow..

***

The night didn't lasted forever, but they wished that it did.

With their bags packed and their sun glass on their head, they walked at the Hawaii airport rather casually with their luggage tailing along. They seem to grab a lot of attention from their strong aura. They're like a celebrity, everybody is giving them a clear way for them to walk through. "Why is everybody like this?" Yoona whispered to Jessica who shrugged her shoulder in response "I don't know, maybe they think we're celebrities or something" Jessica whispered back, making Yoona let out a small giggle.

They finally found their way to the private plane that the hospital booked exclusively for them "Wow, it really feels like we're a celebrity" Yoona said in glee once again as she looks around at the plane. It's clean and it smells fresh, unlike the ordinary plane that they take.

"This is flight 805, and this is your captain speaking. We'll be heading to Seoul, Korea in a short while. Please don't forget to fasten your seat belts as we take off. Thank you"  the voice over of the pilot said. The girls did what was said, they fastened their seat belts and sat tight as the plane start to move forward and slowly upward. A few minutes later, the plane finally has it's balance up in the air. "The plane is currently on stable condition. You can now relax, and please enjoy this exclusive flight for the lovely ladies. Again, this is captain Choi Minho, your flight companion for next few hours" the voice over said again. The girls sat quietly for a while, each of them staring out on separate windows, looking over at Hawaii with the bird's eye view.

"Good bye Hawaii! It was fun!" Yuri said loudly in english, making the other girls laugh from they way she speak.

"I'll be sleeping" Jessica said as she pulls the lever located underneath her chair, making it lean backward. Then she put her eye mask on with the text 'do not disturb' written on it.

"Of course you are" Tiffany said as she rolls her eyes. Jessica is known for her favorite sport..which is sleeping. She's an expert.

They spent the rest of the flight sleeping, chatting, having a few drinks, eating, and more sleeping. One thing they didn't notice is that they are getting closer to their destination. Their temporary happiness is coming to an end again, which means that they will be brought back to reality weather they like it or not.