Feelings

I Got Caught

A month has passed and Taeyeon is falling for Tiffany even more each day.

Tiffany on the other hand is falling for Taeyeon too.

~

"How are you feeling now Fany-ah?" Taeyeon texted Tiffany in the middle of the class.

 

Tiffany cant attend classes because of her monthly period. And her cramps is killing her.

 

"Still the same Taetae :( It hurts a lot T.T" Tiffany replied in less than a minute since she's doing nothing.

 

An idea crossed Taeyeon's mind to make Tiffany feel better.

~

"I will go now Sunny, I will visit Tiffany on their house. She's not feeling well." Taeyeon said as soon as their teacher left the room.

"Okay, I will be with Sooyoung and the others." Sunny said while cleaning her desk.

 

"And maybe its time to..." Sunny cut Taeyeon before she finishes her sentence

"Tell her."

Taeyeon just nodded.

 

"You can do it Taengoo. It's been two years and you've been with her for like two months now."

 

"I'm nervous"

"It's okay. Be positive." Sunny patted Taeyeon's shoulder, assuring her that everything will be okay.

 

"I will go now."

 

"Good luck Taengoo" Sunny smiled, and both of them waved goodbye.

---

Good thing Taeyeon brought her car to school today, so she went to the grocery first.

 

She went straight to the fruits section "Apples...oranges..."

She went to the chocolates section "hersheys..ferrero.. okay I got what I need."

When she got to her car, she searched for her pen and some colored papers in her bag.

"Get well now Fany-ah!
Not soon, because soon might be a long time ㅋㅋ

Eat these fruits and stay healthy. And they say chocolates are good for periods. Am I right? ^^

Love,
your Taetae ♡"

Taeyeon smiled at what she wrote, puts the letter in the plastic bag and started driving.

--

While Taeyeon is on her way to Tiffany's house, she saw a small stand that sells beautiful flowers on the roadside and pulled over.

 

She rolled her window down and greeted the old lady. "Hi"

"Oh hello there young lady." She greeted back. "Are you going to get some flowers?"

"Yes please." Taeyeon looked at the flowers "your flowers are beautiful. What can I get for a sick person?"

 

"Ah! These tulips here are perfect" the old lady showed the tulips that has various of colors "are you going to get a stem or a lot?"

"I would like three pieces of white and three pieces of pink please." Taeyeon said while going through her wallet

 

"Would you like it to be arranged?"

"That would be great, thank you."

 

Taeyeon watched the old lady arrange the flowers professionally. Wow, she got some skills. Taeyeon is amazed.

 

The old lady handed the half bouquet of tulips to Taeyeon as soon as she finished. "Here you go" she said.

"This looks lovely, thank you so much" Taeyeon bowed her head "how much?"

"8000 won, my dear."

8000? that's a low price for a beautiful arrangement

 

Taeyeon gave 10,000 won to the old lady and told her to keep the change.

They exchanged good byes and Taeyeon continued driving.

~

Taeyeon pulled infront of Tiffany's house and checked her phone and smiled when she saw that she got a text from Tiffany since she havent texted her after class.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, where are you? Classes has finished right? Are you home?"

"I'm infront of your house Fany-ah ^^"

 

Instead of replying, Tiffany rushed downstairs to greet Taeyeon even with a slight pain because of her period.

She opened the door and smiled. She gestured Taeyeon to come in since she's too lazy to walk.

 

"Hi"
"Hi"

 

"What brings you here?" Tiffany asked because of the surprise visit.

"I brought these!" Taeyeon showed the plastic bag on her right hand, her left hand hiding the flowers behind her back.

 

Taeyeon handed the plastic bag to Tiffany
"Hey come in" Tiffany dragged Taeyeon inside straight to her room and sat on the bed.

 

Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon is hiding something "What's that?"

 

Taeyeon gave the half bouquet of tulips to Tiffany. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the beautiful pink and white tulips. "This..is so beautiful" She looked at Taeyeon who is now blushing "Thank you" she pulled Taeyeon in a hug.

 

Their heart beating in chorus.

 


Fast.

 

Its overwhelming.

Taeyeon hugged back when she felt Tiffany's head resting on her shoulder.

 

They stayed in that position for a while but Tiffany pulled away, they cant stay like that forever.

 

"How are you feeling?" Taeyeon didnt forget to ask

"Better" Tiffany showed her beautiful eyesmile.

"Are you really sick?" Taeyeon said with a confused expression. "You look so beautiful to be sick."

 

"You missed me?" Tiffany joked

"I always miss you Fany-ah." Taeyeon confessed

 

Tiffany's heart is beating so fast. She can feel Taeyeon's love, and its strong.

Taeyeon makes Tiffany feel butterflies in her stomach everyday. They shared stories together, they know each other's secrets. They laughed together, cried together through sad times and because of a movie sometimes.

In short, they spent a lot of time together. Taeyeon and Tiffany never felt this loved before.

 

"Fany-ah, does it still hurt?" Taeyeon asked about Tiffany's cramps.

"Yes it does. Especially earlier. God, I thought I'm going to die" Tiffany said in frustration

"No! Dont die!" Taeyeon said

 

"I was just joki-"

 

 

"I still want you in my life." Taeyeon said seriously

 

"Taetae I-"

"Fany-ah.." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and sighed "you're so beautiful"

 

Tiffany is confused. What is happening?

 

"You know, I've been admiring you for two years now." Taeyeon looked down "I really really want to talk to you."

"Taeyeon you can always talk to me."

 

"Everytime I see you, I feel happy. When I see you reading a book, when I see you smile, when I see you laugh.." Taeyeon sighed "I can feel something here" she pointed her belly, Tiffany giggled with a tear in her eye

 

"It's wild. It's crazy. I dont know what to do about it. I didnt know that it was possible.." Taeyeon met Tiffany's eyes.

 

 

 

"To fall inlove with a person by just looking at them."

 

Tiffany let a tear roll down her eye.

 

"I know that this is such a weird timing but... I cant hide it anymore." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand tight. "Now that I'm with you, now that I'm talking to you, now that I can see you smile and hear you laugh up close... I'm falling deeper." She took one deep breath

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you Tiffany."