Walking

I Got Caught

The two girls talked for an hour more. They found out their similarities and differences. Tiffany loves novels, Taeyeon likes movies. Tiffany likes hello kitty, Taeyeon likes minions. Tiffany has a white dog named Prince Fluffy, Taeyeon has a brownish/blackish dog named Ginger. And much more.

 

The two wished that the moment lasted longer but time flies fast.

 

Taeyeon glances at her watch.

"It's getting dark. Shall we go?"

"Okay. Will you take the taxi?"

"Umm yeah. Can I walk you home?" Taeyeon looked down.

Tiffany smiled again, "sure. It's not that far. Let's go before it gets darker outside."

~

The two walked and talked more. It seems like the two were talking for days, but what they didnt noticed is that they are already in front of Tiffany's house.

"Thank you for walking me home." Tiffany bowed to Taeyeon

 

"I had fun today. Thank you for your time." Taeyeon said, her hands in her pocket. "Can I um..."

Tiffany knew what she wants "sure. Give me your phone."

And the two exchanged phones and typed their number, and returning it back.

 

Tiffany showed her phone screen to Taeyeon "your contact name is Taeyeon with a blue heart" Tiffany said happily.

Taeyeon smiled at the action and showed hers too "yours is Pani with a pink ribbon" she smiled like a child that got her first award.

 

The two stood there for a moment until

 

 

"You're not going in?" Taeyeon asked pointing to the door.

"Ah yes. Sorry." Tiffany bowed again. "Thank you for your time. See you on Monday"

 

Tiffany walked to the door and looked back.
"Are you gonna sleep there or what?" She joked.

"I'll wait for you to go in." Taeyeon smiled.

 

Tiffany blushed secretly "bye Taetae. Take care" Tiffany waved one last time and closed the door.

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon who's left outside raised her hands and looked up "Thank you!" She whispered. Then walked away happily like a kid who bought a new toy.

 

And Tiffany who's peeking on the window giggled at the child-like action.

 

"That is just so adorable"