Hawaii - Day 1, Part 1

I Got Caught

Taeyeon opened her eyes and let out a load frustrated groan, still feeling the headache. The bright sun was first seen once she opened her eyes, she looked around and tried to look for a certain someone, but that certain someone is nowhere to be found. She let out another frustrated groan and messed up her already messy hair. Not soon enough, the door of their bedroom door on the luxurious hotel was opened and welcomed a very beautiful girl, still wearing her sleeping gown. That white sleeping gown is not that thick, which is almost a see through or mesh. Taeyeon rubbed her eyes to make her see the girl standing beside her bed more clearer. A smile was plastered on her just-woke-up face when her eyes has adjusted to it's right vision.

"Good morning Fany-ah" Taeyeon said and sat up from the giant bed.

"Good morning Taetae" Tiffany answered and sat down beside the latter, and planted a small kiss on her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine" she smiled, not wanting to tell Tiffany that the headache never left so that she will not worry. "How long have you been awake?"

"An hour ago. I prepared breakfast" Tiffany let out a proud grin.

"Really? You cooked? Damn, I cant believe that you didn't burn the whole hotel." Taeyeon joked, earning a hard slap on her shoulder from Tiffany. Well, Tiffany is not that good at cooking; but Taeyeon can cook anything either. So it IS a miracle that Tiffany didn't burn the whole hotel.

"Yah! You're so mean!" Tiffany crossed her arms and pouted, making Taeyeon chuckle.

"Can't wait to eat what you've made" she said "can you serve me my breakfast?"

Tiffany huffed, still acting cute. "Sure, whatever" she rolled her eyes, which made Taeyeon laugh this time

"Hurry up, I'm hungry" Taeyeon said, so Tiffany stood up and walked to the door "just be sure that I wont die!" She shouted, Tiffany slammed the door shut. Taeyeon smiled to herself.

But soon, the smile faded. She actually feels worse. Her stomach starts to whirl. "Maybe I'm just hungry." She told herself. Her head is still spinning, not any sign of feeling a little bit better. She's silently praying that Tiffany's food wont kill her before her headache does.

***

Taeyeon's breakfast in bed soon ended. During the whole breakfast, she keeps on teasing Tiffany; desperate to do that. But her flirting does not work. Maybe because she lacks energy. Maybe because Tiffany is not ready. Or maybe because Tiffany does not want to do it.

During the whole breakfast, Taeyeon keeps on showing a fake smile.

After breakfast, the girls have planned to go to the pool. Tiffany changed to her bikini on a short period of time due to her over-excitement. Taeyeon on the other hand, doesn't want to change to her bikini. She doesn't really want to expose her body to the public. And to add to that, the headache is still there.

"Taeeeeee" Tiffany shouted to the closed bedroom door, Taeyeon takes too long to change, and Tiffany is running out of patience. "Hurry up, they're already at the pool" she said. It's true. The rest of the girls are at the pool and is probably enjoying their time.

"Alright alright, I'm coming" Taeyeon said. She took a deep breath before turning the knob of their bathroom door, revealing her baby blue bikini.

"So" Taeyeon said, feeling shy to show this amount of skin. She is actually not that confident when it comes to wearing bikinis. Hell, why would she even wear one? Bikinis are not her type. "What do you think?" She asked. And to her surprise, Tiffany didn't answer. She just stood there, frozen.

It has been a while since Taeyeon showed herself, and still, Tiffany hasn't let out a single word. "Do I look bad?" Taeyeon asked suddenly, feeling anxious about her look. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't wear this. I'll go cha–"

"Tae" Tiffany cut Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at her. "You look...hot"

"W-what do you–"

"I said, you look hot" Tiffany said again and pushed Taeyeon against the wall, with her eyes widened in shock. She didn't knew that Tiffany has this side.

Tiffany leaned in and captured Taeyeon's lips with hers. Taeyeon, who liked iy very much, kissed back with participation. Not long enough, their hard kissing turned into a hot kissing session. Taeyeon flipped Tiffany over, so it's Tiffany that's leaning in the wall now. "You know you look hotter, Fany-ah" she whispered, sending ticklish sensations inside Tiffany's body.

Tiffany, who's feeling tempted to do more, pushed Taeyeon to their hotel room couch with their lips still attached. The two girls kissed hard and both of them knew for themselves that they want more.

Running out of breath, Taeyeon pulled away and looked at Tiffany witg a very shocked expression "Fany-ah" she said, trying to catch her breath "a-re you sure y-you want this?"

Tiffany looked directly into Taeyeon's eyes and pulled her in again for another deep kiss. A few minutes later, Tiffany pulled away again to whisper something to Taeyeon "I think I kinda regret making you wear a bikini" she said, Taeyeon hummed in anticipation "you make me wanna do things I dont wanna do" she added. Tiffany sat on Taeyeon's stomach, straddling the small girl. Her hands found their way on Taeyeon's back as she slowly pull the knot that secures the bikini. Taeyeon smirked and pulled the knot of Tiffany's pink bikini as well. Looking at Tiffany, with her bikini hanging loose but still covering her s, Taeyeon took a deep breath and slowly pulled the bikini off.

And that's how it all started. Moans and echoes filled the whole apartment room. But the question is, is the room soundproof?

***

"What took you so long?" Sooyoung asked when Taeyeon and Tiffany finally arrived at the pool, their hands intertwined and smiles plastered on their faces.

"Tae fell asleep on the bathroom" Tiffany lied. She saw Sunny looking at her at her peripheral view, so she looked at the girl. Sunny smirked once their eyes met, making Tiffany feel nervous all of a sudden.

"Taeyeon-ah, Tiffany-ssi, come here" Sunny called over the couple and gestured for them to come closer. And once they did, Sunny's smirk grew bigger.

"I was about to fetch you a while ago, but guess what" she said.

"What?" Taeyeon and Tiffany said in chorus.

"Tiffany, you're too loud."