Chapter 7 [Part 2]

You Are The Reason

We're sorry for making you wait all these days..

chapter 7 second part is here!

We hope you like it enough :P..

 

 

After defeating the bonnie, her eyes see something interesting between the crowd that puts a smile on her face. And from then on her eyes are already glued to this interesting thing, unable to look away from it.

"How can she be so cute? Hayyy! I just want to hug you and hold you forever..." thinks Wheein. Just then she realizes that they are in the battle. She looks at everyone fighting with each other wildly. Her expression turns serious when she sees a no face bonnie approaching Hwasa from behind with an evil smirk and its sharp nails pointing at her.

"OMG, there’s a bonnie in her back! I need to help her fast before she gets hurt."

As fast as she can, Wheein tries to kill the bonnie. Annnnd succeeds at the same time she saves a female puppy too. A puppy who caught her attention as it was biting pulling a bonnie leg. You ask how she knows the gender? Well, that’s what you call instinct since she’s called a puppy AKA Kuku.The one and only Wheein. She’s the only zombie who sniffs the air in such an unique way when they used to hunt humans.

But then as she’s about to move and find a safe place for the poor puppy, she catches the sight of this y girl, who has a smile plastered on her face. Actually it’s not the girl who caught her eye but a bonnie at her back and side who’s about to attack her.

She puts it down the floor carefully.

"I’ll be back pups, I just need to save a princess over there.. okay? Wait here.." she then runs and jumps on the wild creature, cracking the bonnie’s bones.

 

CRACK!

CRACK!!

CRACK!!!

 

(Obviously there’s nothing to crack on them since they are all bones that’s also why they are called bonnies.)

The bonnie growls in pain as it lands on the floor.

Slap there, kick here, until she transforms the bonnie into a pile of bones with its head on top as decoration.

 

To the other side of the scene.

 

Hwasa on the other hand is enjoying what she’s been doing while saying,

”Heh, don’t tell me that’s all you can do? Huh?!.. tsch tsch, I expected more from you, no face bonnies!”

She’s really into it that she didn’t realize what’s going to happen.

Thanks to this amazing, skilled stranger who happened to be a zombie who saved her before a bonnie can attack. And with that, her attention diverted to her and also since it was a zombie, that’s what really caught her attention.

”Watch out your front.” with swift attack, Hwasa kills the bonnie.

”Don’t lose your concentration….. y. I’m Wheein by the way..”

She then extents her hand.

”Well.. how can I not look at the one who saved me? I’m Hwasa.” She takes Wheein’s waiting hand gently and both lock each other’s stare.

“Mind if I join your little party here?” Wheein breaks the silence between them.

Hwasa smiles.

”Yeah sure, it’ll be my pleasure.. I mean sure why not, with pleasure.”

Wheein smiles back. With their hands still attached to each other and a heart that pounds so strong, they engage into battle both with a smile in their faces and determination to win the battle and have a peaceful life.

 

And that’s how they know each other.

 

Despite the fact that zombies help the humans against their battle there are still others that still doubt about the good side of the zombies.

 

Meanwhile.

 

Solar and Byul are also into the battle fighting with every bonnie they find.

As Byul promised Solar’s father, she never leave her side and even helps her in her battle even if she’s also into her  battle with other bonnies just to keep her safe, but this sometimes annoyed solar.

”Byul? Move aside!!!”

”… owkie, owkie I’ll be in the back..”

 "You’ve told me that for like 6 times but still you’re in the front…!!! Want me to kick your instead? Huh?!”

”Wellllll that’s my queue to move aside hahahhaha.."

 

A few hours later.

 

"Asshh they are too many… we need to run and find some safer place then we can think of something to defeat them.." says Moonbyul.

After looking for like centuries they finally found one. But the bonnies won’t leave them alone for too long. But before they can move again they heard gunshots they look at each other and at the same time look around to where it came from.  

When they look at the direction of the noise, they see some soldiers of the army shooting at the bonnies angrily. The armies saw them and they know the risk of either hitting their comrades but they thought of the much bigger problem if they will not kill those bonnies that chase Solar and Moonbyul, that is their commander in rage of letting his daughter killed by a bonnie. So they choose to just shoot and kill but at the same time careful not to hit the two. And also they think about the many lives that can be lost if these bonnies let loss in the area.

Afraid that Solar might be hit by a bullet, Moonbyul stays at the back. With that Solar says,

”And now that we are running you’re at the back… what’s wrong with you?” she raises her eyebrow.

”Hahahha.. I’m not good at running that’s why..”

 

And then

 

"Byul, you’re bleeding…!"

"Am I?” Byul looks down at herself still running.

"Oh yeah.. hahahahha I am bleeding."

"Yeah you’re bleeding you idiot… why are you laughing? It’s not the time to…. wait.." Solar then realizes.

"Yeah right? I AM BLEEDING." Byul emphasizes each word.

"Yeah I know you are. I can see that. OMG Byul, what should we do?! I don’t want to lose you!..." Solar suddenly blurts out, shocking her a second later. She covers with her hands but worry still recognizable in her eyes.

"Hay, you are really a yeba… can’t you see? I… AM… BLEEDING…" Byul says slowly.

Solar moves her hand away.

"Y-yeah.. I-I’m not dumb! I see that you are bleeding, that’s why we need to go find someone to help us or something..!"

"Hayy, how did I fall for you..? Yes I know that you saw me bleeding but didn’t you realized it yet? Meaning I’m becoming human.."

Solar’s eyes open widely.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhh rightttt… wait.." Solar pokes the wound making it bleed more.

"Yeah, you are definitely bleeding.."

"..ouch that hurts, yeah I am…" says Byul with greeted teeth.

"Opps, hahahhaha sorry…" but then Solar pokes the wound again.

"Would you stop poking my wound..? It hurts and now it’s bleeding a lot."

”Sorry I’m just happy you know that……” but before Solar can talk more, Byul interrupts her.

“Ahhh maybe we will chitchat later since the bonnies are already here.”

”Oh I almost forgot that we are in the middle of a battle… but first we need to find someone to help us with your wound..”

”Such a goldfish.. is it because you are scared of losing me? Awwww!!! I’m touched! Hahahha.”

”Heey, would you stop teasing me? It’s not funny and what’s wrong with that?” Solar frowns at her.

Well, nothing. I’m just touched, that’s all..”

When the no face bonnies approach them and are about to attack them, an unexpected turn of events happen. They stop and stay still for a few seconds.

Solar looks at them with confusion.

“Wha-what’s happening? Why did they stop?”

Exchanging growls at each other, they turn around and retreat, leaving quickly the place till there’s no trace about them.

Byul can’t believe this cause she knows from her experience that bonnies don’t just leave or retreat from a battle they started. But then she just tells herself that maybe zombies helping the humans trigger them to leave.

So the battle has come to its end. A lot of bonnies died but also soldiers too. But as they say, you need to sacrifice for bad things to end.

On the other hand Byul is still confused with their sudden attitude… yes she’s happy that the war eventually has ended without more damage that may occur if the battle will continue, but she’s feeling that there’s something that’s going to happen in the future…. something big.

”Hay!!! Stop with negative thinking and just focus on what’s here now, just be thankful for now..” Byul tells herself and then she joins the others.

The first thing she sees when she arrives at the camp is a girl who wore a big smile in the face while looking at a specific person eating some chicken in the corner. She approaches her and says,

”Yo! Nice seeing you here… thank you by the way for believing me and helping us with this battle..”

”Nah! That’s what friends are for. Besides I don’t want to miss the adventure and just leave it up to you and don’t thank me, I still remember you telling me to ask you something when I stay here for quite a while….sooooo I’m gonna use that now annnddd I’m so hungry that I can’t lift my hands up anymore, I feel weak after the fight sooo pleaseeee have mercy on me…… give me foooodddd!!!!!” she demands.

”Hahahahha..yeah yeah owkie. Just a moment, I’ll get you something. Wait here..”

“I will be definitely here. I can’t even move my hands properly. How much more walking….”

Byul gets something for her friend while doing that she make sure to get something for solar too so when she comes back after talking to her father she can eat.

They sit in the green comfortable grass of the small park while talking about everything and anything. Beautiful and tall trees are around, while the wind makes the leaves dance softly. Solar’s scarf left flying due a blast of wind so she stood up and ran after it. While Solar is chasing her scarf, Byul introduce Wheein to Hwasa.

“Oh by the way meet my friend… Hwasa this is Wheein. Wheein this is Hwasa..” Moonbyul introduces them.

”Oh, we already introduced each other earlier.”

Moonbyul blinks in surprise.

“Yes.” Confirms Wheein.

Hwasa looks at her. Her face shining.

“Hi y, we meet again..” Hwasa smiles at Wheein, a warm smile.

“Yeah.. hi again.” Wheein smiles back as her cheeks are getting slightly red.

Oh my! Their expressions are no joke!

Solar comes back with the scarf on her hands and takes a sit beside Byul.

”You know each other already?” Solar looks at them surprised.

”Kinda..” answers Hwasa.

”How?”

“Welllll, we just had this very nice unique encounter and we just clicked right away….just like that.” Then Wheein wink at Hwasa who was staring at her with a smirk in her face. ..”Just like that?... That.. fast?”solar ask.

Hwasa nods.Then Wheein continued.

”Yeah, just like that… I guess when you meet someone that is meant for you… everything will just fall into pieces.. so it did and I know you two can relate to it, no argument allowed….. but wait, before you ask another question… how’s everything here?” she asks.

Solar smiles while looking around the place.

“It’s fine. As you can see this is a very nice place. We can go wherever we want here without having to meet with those bunny..“

 Byul sends solar a stare making her correct herself in a blink.

“I mean no face bonnies. I don’t know why the heck I keep saying it wrongly. Eeehehe.. anyways we’re out of danger and we have nothing to worry about.” She smiles confidently.

“I don’t think I need to ask Byul. How is she here then I know what she’s going to say, soooo let’s go to the next topic.” Wheein suddenly interrupted.

Then Moonbyul tries to react but then stops since she knows that Wheein is right.

As they chat for a while more, and by mentioning the bonnies, Moonbyul feels suspicious again of why they retreated like that earlier.  

But she’s back to her senses when Solar attacks her with questions.

“Byullll… are you owkie? Why are you so quiet? How’s your wound? Is it still bleeding? Does it hurt? How about…”

”Woooh!!!” Moonbyul stops Solar with her hand.

“Easy… one question at a time…. don’t worry, I’m fine..” then Hwasa and Wheein say in unison,

”Awwww! How sweet!!!”

”Yah!! Is it a crime to ask someone if they are owkie? And how is that sweet? Is it wrong to make sure that she’s fine? Is it..-” before Solar can continue what she’s saying, Hwasa interrupts her.

”Unnie….you’re in drama mode again, please stop it..”

Solar just rolls her eyes but then she realize that there’s another person with them.

”By the why, I don’t mean to be rude and sorry for asking you very late but who is she?” she points at Wheein.

”Ow sorry, forgot to introduce her to you.  I actually was going to do it before but then your scarf flew away.” Moonbyul giggles a bit.

“This is Wheein, you remember her right? You saw her two or three times before.”

”Ouch that hurts….. I thought you were my best friend… but you just forget me…. but on the other side…. this food here is really good thank you.” Wheein smiles. Byul pinches her cheek.

“Don’t say nonsense, I will never forget you! You’ll always be my best friend.” Wheein smiles warmly at her statement.

”Ahhh! The trendy one? Yeah I remember her… of course!” Solar looks at her with a smile and bows at her a bit.

“Hi nice meeting you in… person.. and that is what you call chicken.”

“Oooh, I see..” the chicken smell heaven Wheein says excitedly while staring at the food, and before anyone can say another word she already starts devouring it.

Feeling the need to go to the bathroom, Solar excuses herself and leaves in search of the ladies room near the camp.

“Byul unnie, I wanted to ask you for a favor. Can you let Wheein stay here? I.. hum, really like her… you know not like.. like you know.. but like..like as in like…” whispers Hwasa trying to make herself explain as Wheein is busy in her own world with chicken.

Byul answers, ”Actually if I’m the one who’s going to decide I … will definitely let her stay here… but it’s not me. you should ask Yongdonnie about that since she may stay in her house..”

”Aw Byul unnie can you ask solar unnie? You do it. i know she can’t say no to you… please???? Pretty pretty Please?????”Hwasa begs interlocking her hands.

Then Wheein butts in.

”Please pleasseee have mercy on me.. me that don’t have a home…me that don’t have fooodd… me that don’t have no one anymore…”she looks at Moonbyul with puppy eyes.

”1st.. you do have a home and it’s a huge one. 2nd, you have food, you just wanted to eat chicken. Look at you, you’ve been addicted already with it.. 3rd, you have me and the pack, you’re not alone and you’ll never be, so remember that or else I will smack you on the face. And 4th, fine you can stay. but we need to tell yongdonnie first.. owkie?”

”Whose Yongdonnie?”asks Wheein looking at Moonbyul then at Hwasa.

”Duh! She’s no other than her sun, her love! The one and only Solar unnie that just left to the bathroom!” Hwasa answers before Moonbyul can react.

”Awwww I seee! Oooh how sweet… so sweet that my hairs in my hands are standing up… stop with those cute stuff..”

“Wait till you see them together. You’re going to puke with their sweetness… I swear. And I wanted to emphasize here…. I WANT TO HAVE SOMEONE THAT WILL STOP THIS TWO FROM MAKING THE REST OF THE WORLD DIE FROM HEART ATTACK AND TOO MUCH SWEETNESS! UHHHG it makes me shiver just thinking about it..” narrates Hwasa.

Moonbyul sighs with a smile while Wheein noods in agreement and adds,

”I will absolutely help you.. so now all we need to do is form a group that will help those poor souls.” Then the two young girls engage into conversation where only them can understand. In short they have their own world now where no one is able to penetrate.

While Moonbyul just don’t have anything to say, but:

”She finally found someone like her. This will be a disaster indeed. I can feel it and smell it… I need to get ready.” Moonbyul excuses herself too and heads to the bathroom as well.

And this is the birth of the gang that will tease Byul and Solar starting from today, tomorrow and in the future.