Chapter 15

You Are The Reason

Rewind…

 

Solar was cut off when suddenly something caught her attention… something is moving in the corner…..

 Curiosity got her so she decided to check the area.

Her eyes got huge, mouth open but then she quickly covered it with her hands to suppress the urge to scream and shout….. took her a couple of minutes to relax but never taking her eyes away from the said thing.Then, when she regain her senses she try to approach it. But then, when it saw her it move backwards,it try to flinch so she just try to reach her hands slowly until she can touch it.

”There …. there… don’t be afraid I won’t hurt you”

But still it didn’t go well and it started to get agitated

”Hmmmm what will I do?....wait I have food in the bag maybe its hungry…”

Solar take out the food from her bag slowly.

”Here…. have some.”

The said thing didn’t move….. one minute……. 2 minutes… nothing.

“Hay!!! What will I do?” Solar said frustrated.

”I think I’ll just come back tomorrow maybe some positive thing will happen.

But before solar can even stand…….

”ohhhh?its coming……its comingggg…..!!!!!!”

And when it’s near enough, it started sniffing the food. Then look at solar then to the food…. when it felt that its safe, it stated eating… 

 

Back to the present

 

 “Mhmmmm so that’s what happen…….thank you flashback…”

Then the two look at their unnie……

“I didn’t tell you cause……

1st, Hwasa is allergic to dogs and 2nd, Wheein prefer cats.”……

”Unnie, even if I don’t like dogs still you need to tell us. You know how worried we are when we saw you act like your losing your mind? We really thought that you’ve lost it” Wheein said.

”We don’t want to have a crazy big sis here, so next time tell us whatever it is, we are family here owkie? Hwasa added….

”Actually Hwasabi, unnie is a yeba so don’t be surprise if she act like that sometimes…...” Wheein corrected Whasa.

”Yah!!! I’m still older than you so respect me too.”

“actually unnie you don’t act your age sometimes that’s why you can’t blame us” Wheein answered…

“Well…. atleast not everytime so still respect me…”

“owkie unnie but still you should have told us”

“I’m really sorry. Don’t worry from now on I’m not going to hide anything from you guys…Sorry again”

 

“Owkie unnie, we forgive you………”

“Thank you guys…. Really, really sorry again.”

And with that they do a group hug…..

 

Few minutes later………

“Unnie……. can you cook something for us? Really hungry…”

“Yah!!! You just had your breakfast like….. 20 munites ago?”

“Welllllll, it’s kinda tiring using your brain, talking and then listening. It’s using all the food that we just ate.”

“Yes unnie, Hwasa is right…besides aren’t you say we are family…? Mhmmmm?”

Solar just give them a blank stare.

“Ahhh unnieeeeee!!!!!!!Have mercy on us!!!!!!pleaseeeeeeee……….are you not worried that your younger sisters are hungry?what if we got sick?what if….”

“Fine fine…. really, how big is your stomach…? Owkie, take care of Jing Jing first while I cook something, might cook for her too she might be hungry from listening to both of you….”

 

Few days later.

After the confrontation that happened….. Jing Jing (which Solar named the dog) is like the new queen of the house… at the same time Hwasa is seen wearing mask every time she goes home and…….

……………..

……………….

Wheein being Wheein.

”Yah Wheepup…. stop letting her run around she looks exhausted already..”

”Actually unnie, it’s good for dogs. It’s a kind of exercise.But since she’s a grandma that’s why she gets tired easily and also you always tolerate her lazy that’s why she’s like that…”…..

“You can’t blame me…Look at her? Loookkkkkk how cute she is and that loookkkk that puppy look I can’t resist!”

“But at least unnie, don’t just feed her every time she ask you and also try to let her exercise or she’s going to get a lot of sickness because she’s fat and whatever there is….”

“Yeah yeah owkie! I’ll do that.”

 

The next day.

 

“Unnie I suggest that you bring Jing Jing outside so she can have some fresh air and see new things rather than the four corner of this house” Hwasa suggested.

“Yep that’s a good idea… I’ll do that tomorrow…”

“By the way unnie are you still feeding Jing anytime she ask you.” Wheein butted in.

“Me?? No… I always remind myself that letting her have what she wants is not a good idea and I realized that what you said is right.. mhmmh yeah.“

“Oh yeah? Thats good.”

“Owkie, now I need to go. It’s getting late I need to be in the office in 10 minutes.”

Hoohhhh I almost get caught there!!!!”

 

Few days after.

 

“Yah unnie! You lied to us!!!! Look at her! She looks like a goat now.”

“I do bring her outside as you told me. You didn’t know that?”

“Yeah you bring her outside but your carrying her not letting her walk.” Hwasa said.

“Weeelllll…That…..I think she’s tired and I don’t want her to be…. so yeah that’s why I just carried her hahhahahha.”

“Hay!!!! What will I do with you…… owkie, here’s what we’re going to do…… Solar unnie your going to let us bring jing jing outside every morning to have a walk……”

“But…”

“No buts……. that’s final.”

That day they made a deal….signed, sealed and delivered to the 2 young girls room to keep….

After keeping the agreement, Wheein started a conversation to her best friend.

“You know what? I’m more at ease now…. at least that puppy help her with coping. I know, and I can still see it, she misses her even though it happened long time ago…”

“Well even I Wheepup still can’t believe what happened. Seems like it’s just yesterday that we saw her, but then we must stay strong for her. It might be hard and difficult but we need to.”

“Hayyyyy!!!! We just hope that this little grandma well help unnie. I know she’s really having hard time, but at least she’s trying  to move on and start again. Besides, Byul unnie don’t want to see her cry…. she knows that and that’s why she really tried.”

“Besides, I don’t want to be haunted by Byul unnie because we don’t help Solar unnie…. ughhhhh.. ! just by thinking about it makes my hair stand….scary”

“You’re right… I don’t want that to happen… oh by the way, I dreamed of Byul unnie last night.. it feels so real that I kinda think it’s weird.” Hwasa told Wheein.

“What…what did you dream about?”

“Byul unnie is here and she’s alive….. but…not really alive like… alive.”

“What do you mean?”

*Sigh* “she’s…. she’s back to being a zombie…..”

 

*  *  *  *

 

Wondering what happen to Krystal???????

 

This…

 

is….

 

 what happen to her.

 

After what she did to Byul she decided to end her life.

”What’s the use of being alive if the person that i love and the reason of  my happiness is dead…? It’s all your fault!!!!….if you didn’t tell me to kill her then she’s still here and maybe….then maybe I can slowly change her mind to love me..”

You did a great job…. I know you will come to realize that what you did is right. And by that time, you will thank me for telling you what to do……”

”I don’t know, I don’t know how to live I don’t know how to face the people in the community… I don’t know how to face Solar unnie after.. after what I did to Byul.”

”It’s not your fault, you give her choices but she choose to die.

”Yeah your right it’s not my fault but…. it’s not Byul’s fault either.”

“What do you mean by that?”

”… it simply means…. it’s all your fault… without you I will not have this kind of plan. I should have been living in the community together with my friends. I shouldn’t have this kind of problem and burden right now…. I should have been happy….”

”Friends? You call them friends? Where are they when you lost your family? Where are they when your having nightmares? When you’re having difficulties? When your crying and missing your family? Mh?”

“I… on the other hand, was the only one who always helped you, let you crying stop and put you back to sleep… I was the one who make you go on and live despite how many times you attempted to end your life. And you’re talking happiness? How are you going to be happy when you always see the woman you love in the arms of another person? How can you be happy when you’re alone and no one wants to talk to you? Huh?? Tell me!!!!!”

She fell silent…. she doesn’t know what to say.

“See?! You can’t even try to reason out now because you know that I am right. You’re just being carried away by your emotions. So stop whining and move on.”

”She’s right, but I know that some of them are sincere and that they truly care about me just like Solar unnie, Wheein and Wwasa and even…. even Byul.. I know that they are sorry of what happen to me…. but what did I give back to them? Sorrow and sadness. I wish I can undo everything…. but then I can’t and still I’m to blame for Byul’s death… I should pay for it…”

With that, Krystal decided to think of ways to at least pay for everything, at the same time tries to punish herself from the selfishness that she had done.