Chapter 8

You Are The Reason

 

 

Hii dear subscribers.. how are you doiing in life?!

Are you having a nice vacation?

If not, you may refresh your mind with KPOP music ehehhe and a tasty pizza as well..

and I'm sure your mood will improve to have a better day :D

Fiightiiing!!

 

Chapter 8 is here! We hope you all enjoy it.. ;)

 

 

 

 

After the war, people try to build and fix those that are destroyed from the battle.

They try to live again, continue with what is left.  On the other hand Zombies never leave and they try to help them in every possible way. With every interaction with zombies, people  tend to notice changes and see difference from before. And with that they give them chance.

So definitely Wheein stayed, actually not only her did stay, but all the zombies are now welcome in the community. People try to teach them how to live like humans for them to blend in and everything seems perfect.

Peace and quiet, that’s what you will see in the community where people already accepted the zombies as someone they can call friends. All is well and their lives are back to normal. Yongsun’s father accepted already the fact that her daughter is in love with Moonbyul, an ex-zombie, while the latter already became a “full pledge” human as what Wheein said and with that they also found new friends and one of them is Krystal.

Krystal is the only survivor of her family. It’s been tough for her living alone, having nightmares almost every night, seeing her family being attacked and killed by zombies. She’s one of those people that hate… no, hate is not the right word, rather she despise them so much that she will do anything  just to avenge her family. So when the time that zombies are accepted in the community, she tries to avoid them and since she hated them she tried to stay home as much as she can for her to avoid doing some stupid thing that can make her life much more miserable.When so much time alone in her house and nothing to do, she tries to think of a plan to eliminate the zombies. Until she saw Moonbyul, and that’s when she thought of one.

“Hi! You must be Moonbyul. I’m Krystal. By the way I’m one of the guards here in the headquarters.”

”Oh hi! Nice meeting you.”

”I’ve been seeing you often here and since you are a friend of Yongsun, it would be better if we know each other too.”  While they are talking Yongsun saw them and she suddenly smiled and thought, ”I think I’m not gonna worry about Byul anymore, she can make friends now even without me helping her.”

After she has finished the business with her father, she goes to Byul which is still talking with Krystal.

”Hey guys! Good to see you chatting and getting along just fine.” She smiles at the two of them.

”Well Byul, is not hard to talk to besides she will be living here in the community so it would be nice to be friends with her and also we will be seeing each other that often .” Krystal answered, ”that’s good to hear, oh by the way, I’m sorry to end your chatting guys but Byul and I are going to Hwasa’s house.”

”Owkie then take care, nice meeting you Byul, and say hi for me to Hwasa.”And with that they leave and went to their destination.

 

Meanwhile.

 

“Wooahhh that’s one of a hell dress annnddd I’mmm soo loving it!!!!” says Wheein as her eyes shine as bright as stars while Hwasa tries some of the clothes on her closet.

”Yeahhhh I’m loving it too since it’s my favorite annnddd I’m not gonna let you borrow it na ah! Never no.”

”I didn’t tell you that I’m gonna borrow it I just said I love it..”

”Yeah right.. you just lovin it… but…. I can definitely see in your eyes what your brain’s trying to tell you. Soooooo don’t deny it..”

”Fine then, I’m not gonna borrow it… I’m just gonna steal it instead.. wahahahahhha. you better watch out.. wahahahahha… owkie stop with this.. I’m starving.” Wheein caresses her tummy.

”Whhhaaattt?! You just ate like half an hour ago and now you’re hungry again?”

”Well, you can’t blame me that chicken thing is sooo… mhmmmmm can’t even describe it.”

”Hay we can eat later. I’m still full besides im on diet.”

”But I can’t function properly if I’m hungry.”

”Owkie, you can find something to eat there, I’ll be here.“

”Owkie, be back later.” While Wheein’s looking for food, Solar and Byul arrive.

”Hey guys, we brought some chicken!!!" says Solar with a big smile.

Hearing that, by the speed of light… Hwasa’s already in the kitchen holding a piece of it. ”I thought you’re not hungry? And you said you’re on diet?” ask Wheein frowning at her a bit.

”Weellll, I forgot that it’s Tuesday today.” Replies Hwasa.

”So?”

”I’m doing my diet every other day soooo I’m not on diet today..”

”Whatttt? Is there a routine like that?” says Wheein.

“Yes there is, and that’s what I’m doing , you see? Besides the chicken is calling meee…” they just rolled their eyes cause they know that when it comes to chicken Hwasa will not pass on eating it.

Days pass by and all is well in the community. People tend to forget what happened. You can already hear laugher here and there and see smiles in their faces if you peek over the windows.

As for Krystal, she became good friend of Byul, at the same time part of the other gang too. She’s been invited to hang out with them and since she’s all alone, she gladly accepts their invitations and also to execute her plans.

They’ve been hanging around almost every night that she slowly starts to forget about the pain from her past, slowly move on and accept the reality that not all zombies are the same and that they are changing now…for good. But she realize a more serious something and she’s not liking it and that is.. she’s starting to fall for Byul.

One day, Krystal asks Moonbyul to see her.

”Waz up?” Moonbyul says smiling while walking nearer to her.

Krystal smiles and look at byul.”Well,Im good how about you?”…”Im fine too so what’s the agenda for today?”

Krystal laugh at Moonbyul’s pick of words.”Hahahaha nothing serious, I just wanted to spend some time with you. You know just hanging around chatting getting to know each other much better since you’re already living here, plus I wanted to get closer to you.” She replies.

“Hahhaha I just got that word in the headquarters and it sounds awesome so I try to use it. Well I think this is quite personal since you really just called me alone.”

“Not really. I’ve known the others for quite a while and you are new here so that’s it. Besides Wheein can’t be separated with Hwasa, so no use of letting her come and also if I will let the others know then I won’t be able to ask you anything. And there’s a tendency that I will not be able to talk to you since your attention will be in one person only. Your eyes will look only at her, your ears for her.”

“Well, you can’t blame me, she’s…. different and she’s more precious than brains when I was a zombie, ahhaha..”

“I can totally see that. I can totally feel you.”

“OHHHHH!!!! I think were on the same page huh! Tell me about it.”

”Nah.. it’s just someone I just happen to know recently but I guess I don’t have any chance since she’s in love with someone else.” Krystal smiles bitterly while looking at the ground.

”Uuuh… that ... but I tell you, maybe you’re wrong. Have you confirmed that she’s in relationship already with another person? If not, then you still got a chance. But it would be nice if you tell me the whole story…”

”Hahahahha nooo.. just forget about it, it’s just a crush anyways..”

”Ah, you’re no fun… pleaseeeeee????? You don’t know, maybe I can help you..” then Krystal thinks,”You can’t help me because you are the person whom I fell in love with… sadly.”  She releases a mental sigh, then just smiles and says,

”Owkie, owkie I will tell you. She’s not the typical girl crush or whatever. At first I didn't pay any attention on her. I’ve seen her almost every day passing through the headquarters together with her friends. Sometimes it’s kinda annoying to hear her laugh and talk so loud. But then recently I realize that I’ve been anticipating her presence and that I’m already waiting for her to pass by my post outside the quarters. I didn’t even realize that I’m already loving her laugh until someone caught me zooning while staring at her. For me, her laugh is like a song in my ears.” Krystal’s heart skips a beat and a smile forms in her lips while she reminisce the scene.

”Question… have you talked to her?” asks Moonbyul.

“Yes we talk, in the beginning its just a formal talking like saying hi, hello’s and since she’s always with her friends so I can’t really talk that much to her. Until one time we engage in a much longer conversation and I found out that she’s not difficult to approach and that she’s really fun to talk to as well.“

Moonbyul mm's in understanding. ”I see... you should try to ask her sometimes. Try to find a way that you can talk to her in private. You don’t know.. you just click and then BOOOMMMM she also may fall for you..”

”Yeah right, but I'm too shy to ask her that and I think I’ll just find the right time, but I’ll try your suggestion though, thanks by the way..” deep inside Krystal wanted to say that she already talks to her and that she doesn’t have any chance of having her cause Byul is already been owned by someone.

They chatted for a while until Byul said that she needed to go since Solar might be looking for her.

”Owkie then, thank you for your time. I hope we can do this again I’m really having fun talking to you.” Says Krystal secretly feeling sad.

 Moonbyul smiles.

“Sure, just tell me and then next time we can bring some food. I heard it’s nice to talk while eating.”

“Hahahha for some reason, yes. Soooo see you next time? I think you need to go now or else Solar will use the military to track you down.”

Moonbyul gives her a smile and a wave of her hand as she walks away.

After Moonbyul left, Krystal stayed for a bit in the same place.

She releases a sigh.

“How can you be so dumb Krystal? How did it happened that you fall with the kind that killed your family? You should stop it while it’s still early….. you already have a plan… don’t ever forget it, a plan to revenge the death of your loved ones and even the other people too.” Krystal says out loud to herself. But her brain tells her the other way.

How can you possibly stop your heart from falling in love? If you do it you will be the one that’s going to get hurt… move on and Just follow what your heart tells you.” She got confused that she can’t think straight as she used to do.

”Ahhhh! I don’t know… one thing’s for sure and this is what I‘m going to do... I’m hungry so I need to eat so I can think better.”

She heads home and eats until she’s full.

After a few hours of relaxing and thinking… she got a better idea and she plans on doing it by hook or by crook.