Chapter 14

You Are The Reason

 

...The story continues...

 

After solar released all her kept emotions she felt relax and somewhat free like the heavy thing that is inside her heart is gone. When she sure that she is emotionally stabilized, she decided to go home.

”Whooooo!!!! What happen to you? Are you sick or something? Did you take anything or… OMG….. Wheein we need to bring Solar unnie in the hospital and ask for a psychologist opinion…” Hwasa narrated.

”The hell with that hwasabi? You’re thinking that unnie is crazy???? Don’t you know about the saying… don’t judge the book by its cover?” Wheein answered. ”Well unnie, is not a book so no I don’t agree with that..”

”I wonder sometimes if you are a human or a zombie… what I mean is don’t jump into conclusion… maybe she is…. ammmm…. just you know drunk or just using some… OMG unnie have you been using drugs without us knowing? You know that its bad for your health and it can ruin your life? You might think it helps you but its not.it will just make things worst….” Solar just sighed and said:

”Guys I’m good, I’m just happy."

”That’s it? I mean, we are worried unnie.”

”Yes. I assure you I’m not drunk, using drugs or even crazy so chill guys… chill you’re acting too much… is that what you got from too much watching k-drama? You should at least minimize it…” Solar says while laughing.

”Are you sure unnie? Cause we are ready to help you.” Whasa says.

”Yes im sure 100% so you don’t need to worry and just calm down…”

”Owkie, if that’s what you say…But unnie.. what does it feel to be on high?” Wheein ask:

”What high?”

”You know.. when you use those stuff that people in the sides are using..”

”YAH, JUNG WHEEIN!!!! Unnie is not using those stuff so stop with those questions.”

”I’m just asking… chill bro!!!! Just curious.”

”Stop it….. she… is… not… using.. those!! You understand?”

”Yeah yeah, owkie, I’m not going to ask… her… soooo Whasabi? What does it feel?” Wheein ask Hwasa while wiggling her eyebrows.

”Yah!! You!!!! Mhmmmmm!!!! Relax….. relax….. she’s just a curios puppy that’s all.” Hwasa try to convince herself.. while clenching and unclenching her fist… meanwhile Solar went to her room in a hurry then close the door.

”I can’t believe it..is it real? I’m just happy that I found you! Wait… is It owkie that I didn’t tell them about you? I think it’s owkie… but they are family so they need to know and I know they be thrilled about knowing you…. but then…. but then…. well owkie I’ll just tell them next time….” Solar was smiling while looking back at the pair of eyes that is looking back at her...

 

Next day, while having breakfast.

 

Solar saw the two young girls talking in the dining table while she got out from her room…

”Morning guy!!” Solar greeted them with a huge smile plastered in her face… the two look at her weirdly….

”What?” she ask the two.

”Well unnie, its just that its been a long time since we last saw you smile like this…” Wheein show her ear to ear smile.

”You sure I smile like that? Hahahhaha well, I’m just happy and just… happy why? You don’t like it?”

”No, I mean we like it like really big we don’t want to see you with the sad face again… so change topic…. unnie have you heard some strange noises last night?” Hwasa ask. Suddenly Solar becomes rigid and smile awkwardly

”What kind of noise?”

”You know something weird like something crying I don’t know how to describe it.”

”Mhmmmm.. maybe its just Wheein having a bad dream you know, Wheein tends to talk in her dreams sometimes….”

”But I heard it too so it’s not me.”

”I think it might be you though pup….I always end up awaken in the middle of the night with your weird noises you make when you sleep talking…”

”Am I?” Wheein answered.

”I can0’t remember anything..”

”See! I think it’s just Wheein having a bad dream…. sometimes we tend to think that we are awake but the truth is we are still sleeping.” Solar said while trying her best to not to be obvious that she is nervous. 

”Yeah right soooo where are you going unnie?”

”You see mhmmm.. I want to go back to the stadium I want to have a mhmmm fresh air.”

The two look at each other but just say nothing… they both think that as long as solar is owkie and that it will make her happy then they will support her.

When Solar arrives at the area…

Sorry if I need to keep you hidden don’t worry I will let them know about you… Solar brings her back in the stadium after the confrontation that happened the other day… she’s scared they might find out about her secret.

And so she spent at least half of her day in the stadium laughing and running… she’s tired but happy and feels like she’s going back to normal.

 “Know what? I’ve been in a mess before… didn’t eat… always crying, not having enough sleep. I know I made my father and friends suffer more than I do. Now I understand why, they’ve lost someone special to them and also got affected by my doings they don’t want to lose another one that’s why they always nag me. But now that I found you, you bring back the smile that once lost, the happiness that I thought I will never feel again and now the emptiness is slowly being felled up. So I want to say, thank you… owkie enough with this…. I need to go now they might wonder what I’m doing here see yah again tomorrow.”

And with that, Solar leaves but now with a smile in her lips. Meanwhile at home…

“Know what, unnie is quite weird this past few days… she always had this back pack then her food just vanish from her plate… I mean it’s finish within few minutes. Then one time, I heard her talking inside her room with someone.”

”Yeah, I noticed that too. And yeah, I heard her too and now she’s locking her doors.”

”Mhmmm I think she’s hiding something from us… and we need to know what it is… that calls for the detectives…”

“Hello guys!! Want to eat something? I’m cooking..” the two just look at each other then look at Solar.

”What?”

”nothing…nothing unnie… it’s just… it’s been a long time since you last cook.”

Hwasa said while looking at her feet.

”Hahahahha, I’m fine girls… chill… don’t worry! Soooooo what do you want me to cook?” she shows them her best smile.

”if that’s what you say then we’re cool… and unnie, you can cook anything…”

”Are you sure that your not going to request something?”

”Well we don’t want to be demanding so owkie can you cook chicken? Make it crispy, put a lot of seasoning.“

”And oh, oh! Marinate it first for at least 20 minutes so it will have a special taste in it… then can you…” but then they were interrupted by Solar.

”Yah!!!!! I just ask for a dish not a detailed one just make it simple… aish these two.”

”Ohhh.. owkie, just fried chicken unnie…. then cook it will put also a little bit of soy sauce when…” Wheein said but then interrupted again by Solar.

”One more word and I’m not cooking… owkie? Got it, fried chicken.”

”You know how she cooks something right?” Whasa told Wheein.

”That’s why I tell her the details on how to cook it but you see she cut me off.”

”But owkie as long as we can eat it no worries”

”We can get through this.. xo xo!!!” they are in a fighting position when solar saw them and ask.

”What did you just say?”

”Oh, nothing unnie I told hwasa here to help you cut some of the ingredients..”

”Owkie, then you come here and help me so we can eat, then watch movie..”

”Aye aye captain!” the two said in unison making Solar smile.

 

Few days after.

 

Owkie, I think its not a good idea that I keep you here its been days and I think they got suspicious about me coming back here… so today I will bring you to the house then ill plan on when I’m going to tell them about you… first you need to take shower, because you… mhmmmhmmm you smell horrible… honestly speaking.”

And so Solar brings her in their house…

“Unnie… unnie you home?” Wheein shouts from the living room, but no one answered.

”Hwasa, did you see unnie?”

”I think i heard her door open earlier…”

”I brought something, let’s get her…”

”Owkie.” Hwasa answered.

They tried the door and it opened… upon entering Solar’s room.. that’s also the time Solar got out from the toilet with her just finish taking shower…..

”Unnie? What is this?” Hwasa said.

”It’s not what you think it is, let me explain first…”

”Unnie, why didn’t you tell us sooner?” Wheein butted in.

”I don’t mean to keep it to you guys but I don’t know, I’m sorry…”

”Unnie, I thought we are family here? No keeping of secrets… specially her. Why unnie?”

“Let me tell you what really happened and why I kept it as a secret until now…”

”Owkie… unnie, you better got a good flash back…. I mean, we need the flashback now. So say it, say it…”

”Owkie owkie, chill… flashback!”

”Make it louder clearer and longer…. Or else flashback will not come out.”

”Oh!! Do I need to do that? I thought I can just say it as it is or like it will just automatically come out.”

”Like duh unnie flashback is listening to some music while reading other fanfic, so say it like what we told you.”

”Owkie.” Solar nods in understanding.

“Then here it is….. ahemmmm.” She coughs twice as she gets ready.

”FLASSSHHHHHHHHBACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!”