Chapter 9

You Are The Reason

 

Krystal got an idea and she will do whatever it takes…

 

Other ordinary day…. same people you see in the streets: children playing and running around, lovers and couples walking hand and hand smiling to each other, same normal and ordinary day for everyone… except for one person…. no two people who want to surprise someone.

”What actually are we going to do?” Wheein ask Moonbyul.

”Well, we will surprise the two people who help us on making what we are now.”

”Oh, owkie.. so what will I do then?”

Moonbyul thinks for a couple of seconds.

”We are going to prepare a breakfast for them, and I know what they like.. don’t ask me how I know that, you know what they like…..”

”Yah, I won’t ask coz I already know that you have a super powers called reading someone’s mind…. next time I’m going to put a barrier in my head like magneto did to avoid professor from entering into his head..”

”You love me enough to not do it… I know, I love you too.” Says Byul.

Wheein’s speechless not because of its cheesy but because its half-truth, she loves Byul as a sister.

And so they start to prepare so that they can wake up the two sleepy head and besides, Wheein is constantly nagging Byul that she’s hungry so that’s why they need to hurry and finish the meal.

 

At Krystal’s place.

 

Yes it is crazy. Her idea is crazy but she already made up her mind and as far as she know she already tried stopping herself from falling too deep but …well…..”Hay!!!! I thought I’m not going to be this super stupid over this kind of matter… how did I start liking her again?” Krystal asks herself.

“I don’t really know if I can call it an idea but this is the only thing that I can think of…so step by step first I just need her to see me talk to me and then when that happens I go to the 2nd step…. owkie, that’s it! I need to sleep so I will look fresh tomorrow.”

 

On the other hand

 

 After there so called surprise breakfast, Wheein and Byul wake Hwasa and Solar up.

“Aw how sweet of you to make us breakfast” solar said while covering with her hands and pretend that she’s surprise. But then Whasa interrupted the now drama engage Solar.

”Owkie, let’s see what you’ve got here and by the way can you make coffee too it’s good to sip a hot coffee in a morning..”

”Yah! I’m older than you.” Byul replied but there is also a whining Wheein who also interrupted Byul.

”Just do what she likes so we can eat I’m starving that I’m starting to hear those food calling me”.So they started eating since they also hear their stomach growling. While eating…. ss usual, there are two people that are extra sweet today, andddd there’s also another two person that are rolling their eyes and looks like puking in the corner upon seeing this extra sweet couple….”

”Would you mind stopping what you two doing? It’s like the food that I just eat will come back to my mouth…” Whasa says.

”Yah!!your just jealous because you don’t have anyone to do sweet stuff with..” replies Solar.

”Well, I don’t have to because I have my best friend by my side and of course the chicken in my hand can’t live without it..” says Whasa.

’Whattttt? You choose the chicken over your best friend?..... ouch it hurts…… kiiilllll mmmeeee!!!” says Wheein dramatically.

”Well, that’s owkie with me, so I can eat the chicken ALL BY MY SELF… hahahahhaha.” Whasa says evilly and smirks.

”Stop with this nonsense and let’s eat, it’s not good to let the food wait… specially the chicken.” Wheein raises her eyebrow and her lips at the sight of the good looking chicken letting out a catchy smell.

”Hay! I don’t actually understand the two of you….” Says Moonbyul  while looking at them.

”Well, to let you understand in a very precise and simple way….we….are just as normal as you…I mean no.. I mean we… are normal not like the two of you… no, you are not normal..” says Whasa.

”Wait.” Solar interrupts.

”How did we are not normal?”

”Wellllll, it’s too complicated to explain so let’s just eat….” Whasa suddenly says. But actually she doesn’t have anything in her mind to prove what she just said.

“By the way, I wanted to ask the two of you about… you know....” Solar ask.

”About what?” Wheein replies.

”You know about the two of you….”

”Unnie, can you be more specific? You know that I’m not as genius as you…well I’m just…….good looking.” replies Whasa.

”Owkie well it’s just that you two seems so close… annndd..” then Moonbyul suddenly interrupts and says,

”Are you two dating or something? Coz if yes then you can actually tell us so we will know too..”

”ahahhahha.” Wheein laughs followed by Whasa and then they look at each other and burst out laughing again. ”Me and her? You mean Whasa and me? Ahahhahha na no, we are not..”

Then Whasa adds.

“We are too close that you can call us long lost sisters… we just click and thinking about us as a couple.. nah can’t imagine it. It’s too much for my brain to process hahahhaa.” She laughs behind her palm.

”It’s not that we don’t like each other. We tried it too but it didn’t work out so that’s why and its good coz we end up much more closer than you think…” Whasa narrates.

“Well were happy for the two of you….but in case you both change something in your status just tell us were here to listen and give advice….”

”Are you playing cupid here? Cause I can see and even smell it but I’ll tell you …..that’s… not… gonna.. happen were good just good.” Wheein insists.

”Owkie then, if that’s what you say it is we respect your decisions….”

“Owkie unnie, stop it now and let’s eat I’m hungry that I can’t think straight.”

And they continue chatting while eating of course since the two young girls didn’t stop annoying them if they don’t start eating.

 

On the other hand Krystal starts her day with a smile on her face. She always anticipates her day everyday…. 1st, because usually Moonbyul will stop by in the headquarters, though she’s always with solar at least I can see her.” she told herself. 2nd, Moonbyul always greet her. ”I will always hear her voice.. though that’s all she always says to me..” 3rd, I can see her smile.. though most of the time it’s not for me that’s fine at least I can see a glimpse of it..” 4th, I can see her.  5th,, I will see her. 6th, I’m gonna see her…. wait.. hahahhaha it’s all the same soooo all in all, I will see her sooooo that’s it… hay! Today is another day…..”

”I’m not actually following anything, but I guess it’s owkie though since she’s already talking to me, she eventually see me and that smile… hay it’s tooo much for my poor heart really….” After a few hours of fixing herself coz as what she always says, ”I’m sure she will acknowledge my presence if she saw how gorgeous I am…. hahhahaha love myself..” and so she goes to her post and start her thing, trying to cheer herself positively.

Few minutes after her arrival….her comes the girl crush….walking confidently she’s so engross in looking at Byul that she got startled by her colleague when she suddenly says, ”Nice to see you smiling again.. I mean not that you’re not smiling before but I can say now, is a genuine smile, and I can see in your eyes that you’re happy. Also good to know that you already move on from….you know from the past..”

”Well, I realize that it’s not good to get stuck from what happen. To be able to grow, survive and move on, we need to forgive and forget just like love you got hurt but for you to get out from the mess you’re in, you need to move on and find someone else…someone worth the wait…” replies Krystal.

”Yeah you’re right….. but….” then Krystal looks at her colleague and said.

“But what.”

“I think I smell something here…” she sniffs the air.

“Mhmmmmm spell it out.”

”Spell what? What word you want me to spell?” Krystal says innocently.

”No not that….what I mean is tell me what’s going on here… coz I can definitely sense something.”

”Ahhhh! Hahahahha there’s nothing to be told because your senses are wrong.. I think you need to check that, it might be broken.. now go back to your post the commander might see us just talking instead of working.”

”Owkie if that’s what you say…but really tell me I might be helpful like giving advices to you..”

”Nah I’m fine and there’s nothing to be told. Now go.” but then she told herself, ”Better not to tell anyone about it its better like this.” and so she continued her daily task.

Every day she sees them together and even though she got the chance to get Byul’s attention the later still make some effort to still got Solar’s attention, though it’s obvious that the latter already got her attention to Byul, but then she just tells herself that she’s fine and that she will find a way to get Byul by herself, even just for a day… but then again every day is the same, not a single time that you will not see the two of them together and that make her frustrated.

Then she suddenly hears some voices. She looks at her sides to see if there’s any person talking to her but then she realizes it comes from her head.

She’s not worth your time…she’s a zombie the one who killed your family… you’re not supposed to fall for her, you should get your revenge…”she didn’t mind it at the moment, but the more she avoided and ignored it, the voices grew louder and insistent….. day by day the voices keep on telling her to do something……. something rush and violent. Krystal tries to get herself together and her best to ignore everything.  It seems to work for a couple of days, but on the third day she can’t take it anymore. She has to do something already or else she will explode.

Once inside her house, she confronted the voices.

”Okay, just shut up and leave me alone… I can handle it.”

Oh yeah? Is this what you call handle? Just standing there and smiling… not even do an effort.”

”Well, I don’t want to be rude or something. Just to get her attention, besides I’m happy just to see her every day.”

”I pity you…….. you can’t even have her attention even just for an hour, and I know that you want her more than just seeing her every day.”

”Who wouldn’t? She’s like… like stunning, beautiful at the same, handsome, my heart beats faster when I see her, and, and… I don’t know.. she’s just perfect to me.”

”That’s why I told you different advices on how to get her,not only attention but her…. for you and you alone. Only you.”

”No, no, no! I won’t do any harmful moves to her, anything that makes me regret at the end…”

”It’s up to you, but if you need some help and idea I’m just here.. just here.” and the voices are finally gone, making Krystal release a deep sigh.

Every day is always the same, Byul and Solar together. They talk, laugh, and even hold each other’s hand… Krystal already knows even before that she can’t compete with Solar since Byul herself love her and she’s getting annoyed by that fact.

The voices come again.

”Told Yah! You can’t win over her, Byul loves her too.. you know I’m just concerned about you.. I don’t want to see you getting hurt.. just take my advices… don’t be stubborn.”

Krystal shakes her head mentally. ”No… I can still wait… I can. No worries, I’m owkie..”

That’s when accidentally.. Krystal turns around and catches Byul kissing Solar in the check.

Seeing that, she felt weak inside. She wanted to cry and don’t really know what to do or even feel…

“Tthat’s it!!! I’m done.”

“Soooo, are you taking my advices now?”

Krystal look down on her feet.

”…. I think there’s no other way… If I can’t have her,  I won’t let anyone have her either.” While tightening her jaw muscles really hard.

“Yes, that’s it….. do that. If you can’t have her.. don’t let anyone have her either. That’s better that keep seeing them having skinship.”