chapter 17

You Are The Reason

For all those times that kyrstal is having depression and emotional crisis she develop another personality and that personality is the exact opposite of the real krystal…but then she didn’t know about that, she think that it’s another person controlling her, it’s like there’s two person in one body, same like being possess by some evil spirit.This personality never do good and when shes in it……bad things happens.

The Bonnies do know about this and they take this opportunity to use her.They can easily take the heart that krystal holds but then they needed someone to lead them and they found it in her…the quality of a leader.Bonnies are nothing without a leader, so they let her think that they can’t do anything as long as she have the heart.they let her believe that she can control the bonnies,which is the opposite….bonnies are the ones controlling her…..

On the other hand…there’s this particular bonnie who is different from the others..This bonnie can talk..well not really talk like talk…you know what I mean?bonnies have their ways of communicating each other but never or cant be in a human being….They just follow whatever the leader told them to do.You want to know why this certain bonnie differ from others? …… this bonnie can understand and can communicate and wants to communicate with people. This kind of thing is not acceptable with the other bonnies and they call this as a problem so this bonnie keep it a secret until the bonnie find an opportunity to talk with krystal.

..The time comes that the bonnie can easily talk with krystal…..

“What is it that you really wanted to talk to me?”Krystal ask.....

“I want to let you know about the things happening to you”

“….what do you mean?”

“the one that your talking…the one that always let you do the bad things…..you know about it?........i know …we know…all the bonnies knows….”the bonnie replied

“What? ….how..how did they know about it? i mean I didn’t tell anyone about it and I thought you guys don’t talk and just follow orders I mean…not you ofcourse…your different.”

“Thats what you think and what they want you to think…They control you for a long time already…and they are the one behind the death of byul….it’s not really your fault..,they just use you to get into the shelter and to get revenge from the zombies…..”

WHAT???....why did you just tell me now? We’ve been together for many times but you didn’t tell me……”

“It’s really difficult for me to do that…I might confuse you..besides its too risky for me and for you….we are supposed to follow only and not talk…..if they find out…., we both die”

“Wait wait…before anything else….you didn’t tell why your different”

“ …..Owkie I think we can start with that…..I’m no different with them a walking bone,eating flesh, the ones zombies don’t want to mingle with….. the ones they are scared of….but what makes me different from the others is that…. I’m newly converted and that there’s still something zombie like left from me..The time that byul met yong, I feel what the zombies feel and so when they evolve I evolve too .Though, in a much slower one….”

“Then why didn’t you tell the zombies?”

“Look at me..Even if I can talk,still I look like a bonnie and also that’s the time that I saw you.I have this feeling that I should help you.I don’t know why..i just ……you know feel it..”

“Im….i don’t know what to say….Thank you very much …”

“It’s too early to thank me.We didn’t start yet there’s still a lot of things to do.”

And so xiu(the bonnie) try to explain everything to krystal.

Few hours later…..(insert sponge bob’s voice…..)

“Wow that’s a lot of information but thank you for telling me….Now all we need to do is to eliminate the voice that dictates me and then we can move much freely .”krystal said while smilling.

“oh it’s not easy (can’t help but think of wheepups song hahahhaha sorry…back to the story)….. I’ve been trying to figure out as to when this other personality come out…and then I realize that it usually comes out when your stress,thinking too much or when your down.But then I’m not sure yet…..So I need to check it again to be sure…”

“I already got an idea but it’s too risky…..”

“Whatever it is ill do it…”said krystal with eyes full of determination.

“Are you sure about this?”

……”yes…101%sure…I think this is the right thing to do.Besides I’m the one who made this mess so I need to straighten things up…”

Shes kinda scared about what’s going to happen but she needs to do it and she made up her mind…no turning back…it’s for the best.

………………………………………………………………………………..

Unknown to anyone….(except me….and the bonnies of course )Bonnies held a powerful magic…They can bring back the dead ……But in return it needs something …..something not that easy to give….not easy to give up and very difficult to make.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Morning came…….hwasa woke up without wheein by her side….

“Wheein ah…..”hwasa called

“Mhmmm?”wheein answered while turning to look at her best friend .

“....why so early?”

“I can’t go back to sleep so I just got out of bed and drink some coffee…I cook something ,you should eat some”

But hwasa sense something so she ask….”Whats wrong?”

“Noting…just tired maybe..”

“Tired?....wheein ah we both know you don’t do anything so why tired?”

“.....Oh hahahahaha nothing really”

“I know you you’ve been like that since you ….wait…is it the dream again?”

Wheein hesitated for a moment…But then she really needed someone to talk about it or shes gonna burst…besides its hwasa her best friend so she tell her….”It feels real hyejin it’s like I’m really there…it’s just that something happened and I’m scared …I’m scared..”

With that hwasa hug wheein rubbing her back while saying some soothing words….”It’s gonna be owkie ….don’t think about it too much…owkie…..how about you join me for breakfast?and I don’t take no for an answer”

“Hyejin….you know already that I don’t say no to food even if I’m angry with you…besides ….WHY DID YOUASK ME THEN, IF YOU DON’T WANT ME TO SAY NO?”.......wheein shouted…

“Well atleast I know that you are feeling better now….Food really do amazing stuff hahahahaha….”

“Morning guys….what’s with the drama early in the morning?”yong said in her still sleepy voice

The two turn around and found yong looking at them with narrowed eyes and messy hair

“Nothing unnie just having this so called change of hormone”

And yong being yong…“ooH owkie if you say so….Come now let’s eat I’m hungry”

But before following yong hwasa whispered to wheein….”Let’s talk again later and tell me in details”

“Owkie I will.”wheein nodded

On the other hand…..After talking with xiu…..

“I need to do something about this other side of me…I need to stop it from doing harm and causing more problem……I need to help xiu…..Ahhhhhhh!!!!alot of things to be done….Owkie…owkie 1st thing 1st…….i need to think…”…too much thinking krystal didn’t realize that she’s been talking aloud…good thing no one’s around …she let out a loud sigh and then just space out again.

With constant thinking which burn her brain out, krystal got a lot of episodes where her other personality come out…xiu is aware of this and knows that it’s a bad situation but on the other hand it confirms his theories …….

….”I need to talk to her…”

“Krystal….Your stressing yourself,and you know what will happen if you do that….You need to relax try to think of something that can make you avoid being dark one…”

“I know…but I cant help but think about what will happen and what to do…there are lots of things to think of and also I want this to end…the sooner the better..”

“But you can’t just rush thing out….just take it one step at a time….everything will be fine…it will be over soon….we need to be careful too…this is our only chance if they found out about us,then were screwed.”

His right this is the only chance we have and if I blow it then it’s the end….“sorry..i will be careful from now on….I promise”

“Good…so now rest up…lets continue this tomorrow.”and with that xiu left krystal to go home.

Unknown to xiu krystal got a crazy idea but shes considering it trying to weigh the pros and even thinking of other possible solutions….but then she always goes back to this idea.

“hahahaha crazy idea….but effective”krystal said before falling asleep.

The next morning……..

“I can’t think of anything else but this……I need to talk about this to xiu I know it sounds crazy but I need him to agree with me…This is the only way. “

 

To be continued……..

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yo guys sorry for a verrryyyyy lonnggggg time of not updating this…work has been really crazy and my partner here is busy with school too…im not sure when I can update again but im gonna try my verryyyyy best to update as soon as I can….thank you soooo much for subscribing to this.Comments are very much appreciated .again thank you so much for reading and subscribing ….And sorry for any errors.:):)