Chapter 12

You Are The Reason

War….. that’s what you will think when you see what’s happening now. The bonnies are strong and in the advantage part, but humans have well power and most importantly they have something that bonnies don’t have……. someone they love and that’s what pushes them to fight and to win.

“Owkie guys don’t you dare give up or else I…. myself….will be the one who’s going to kill you!!!!” the head of the squad said to his team.

With that… and also the encouraging words of their colleague and other people, they become much more into what they fight for.

On the other hand…

Though solar is in a fight mode Wheein and Hwasa can definitely see  that she’s not in her right mind, with that Wheein told Hwasa that they will protect Solar cause if not they will end up seeing her lying in her own blood.

”Unnie… unnie, you need to focus on what you are doing. I know you’ve been thinking about Byul but right now is not the right time. We too, think of her where abouts, but you see, we are in the middle of a war, a war not only for ourselves but for the whole community. If we don’t win this, this will be the end of us. Don’t worry we know and you know too that Byul will not let herself get into trouble she can take care of herself.” Hwasa narrated.

”I’m sorry if I made you worry about me. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine…so let’s focus now!” Solar answered. Then Wheein added .

”Unnie byul unnie is one of those toughest person that I know so she will be fine…for now.. LET’S GO AND KICK SOME BONNIES !!!!!

With that it all started………. battles everywhere, clashing of knives and spray of bullets...

 

On the other hand in the so called Krystal’s castle.

 

“Byul don’t make it hard for me and of course for you too.” Krystal told Byul. ”Well, it’s not hard for me cause I’m willing to die for my one true love so I know you’re the only one who is having hard time.”

Krystal just sighs.

She’s a tough one eh!? and she already made up her mind…even how hard you persuade her, she will never budge.so just do what we planned. You  know what to do, don’t waste time and execute it. Kill her already you promise that if she will not return your love then you will kill her…. It’s now or never.

“It’s painful for me and if possible I don’t want to do this to you ‘cause I really love you, but you leave me no choice… if I can’t have you then I don’t want anyone else have you either.”

Byul already knows what will happen to her, but she is willing to die rather than being with someone she doesn’t love.

Slowly, Krystal approaches Byul and tries to hold back her tears as she doesn’t want to hurt her.

Kill her now hurry up!!!!! Just remember that she doesn’t love you so what’s the point in letting her live when she will be in someone else’s arms….right?! If you let her go you will be hurt every time you see them. But if she die, your suffering will be lesser, though you can’t have her of course  but at least she can’t be with anyone else too.

And so when she’s near enough…. even though how hard she tries to stop herself from crying, still a single drop scape from her eyes…. she whispered the word I love you… kiss her and struck her with the knife.

She hugs her tight. Now she didn’t hold back her tears and just let them flow. She cries while saying sorry and I love you.. but before Byul takes her last breath, she tells Krystal that she forgives her… and that makes the latter cry even more.

“I just killed her!!! I just killed her..!”

”It’s not your fault, you just did what you needed to do, so don’t blame yourself.“

 “No…. it’s my entire fault because I’m too selfish. I just think of myself and happiness. I didn’t even reconsider her happiness, now it’s too late…” Krystal try to reason up, but the other side of her just keeps on opposing her.

“It’s not your fault and your just doing what is best. Besides you just got your revenge, it’s been a long time since you’ve been waiting for this moment right? Now you already got it. You should be proud of yourself. Good job!!! You should be like that….. minus the tears ….. of course. You were brave I know you’re hurt but now it’s over so you need to move on.as the now head of the strongest army, you need to plan all your moves……you got a lot of things to think so dry those tears of yours, and …. GET BACK TO WORK….!!!!! MOOOOVVVEEEEE!!!!

Nodding once, Krystal wipes her eyes with the back of her hand, takes a last look at Moonbyul’s unmoving body and pretty face and said,

”Carry her body and go to the secret passage in the stadium and leave her it there… be sure that no one sees you.” she then walks away.

With a heavy heart Krystal told herself.

I know it’s hard and I know that what I did is not right, I know also that I have hurt a lot of people by just doing the terrible crime. But what can I do???? Hmmmhhh, I guess they are right when they say love can make you do crazy things.”

She takes a deep breath, sigh and with that Krystal change….to something different, something she’s not used to, something she herself is scared of……. she changes into being dangerous.

“Pull out all the no face bonnies….we need to minimize casualties. We need to keep it cool for now and be much more stronger. We will let the humans think that they already win, then, when we are ready and the time is right, we will attack them again and wipe them out…..here on earth…” Krystal told her right hand.

“That’s my girl.. you should be like that long time ago show them what you really are.”

“I’m not who you think I am… you…. made me who I am…. Now.” Krystal replied, then goes back to her room.

The war just ended. A lot of bodies are scattered on the street mostly from bonnies. But then again same as last time they tend to fall back like someone is calling them to retreat. This really makes Wheein suspicious that it makes her palm and foot itch.

”What’s wrong with you? Looks like you got infected by fleece.” Hwasa said.

”I’m not a dog so why would I be infected with those? I mean I do tend to be hyper like them but still I’m not a dog.” Wheein barks.

“Yeah you are not, but then you bark like one.” Hwasa roared.

The two just got into their usual bickering when solar just stop them and said  “Stop with your childish stuff,we got more important things to think of and one of that is Byul… she’s still nowhere to be found and I already ask those who know her but they had the same answer…… they don’t see her. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now ,I get nervous at the same time scared, Byul is nowhere to be found… please help me find her..” Solar begs the two young girls.

”Owkie unnie we will help you.“

”Owkie, you can go to the headquarters and see if she went there while you, Wheein go to the house she might go home, as for me, I got a place that I want to check.”

And so they go their separate ways to look for Byul.

While walking to the place where she and Byul usually goes, Solar’s heart starts to thump loudly and it’s like it will come out from her chest, her palm are sweaty and she’s really nervous that she can’t focus. Her brain is like a busy telephone line that keeps on buzzing and it makes her dizzy.

Relax just relax take a deep breath everything will be fine…you will find Byul there with her smiling face then you will go home and everything will be back to normal.” Solar told herself.

 She takes a very deep breath calm herself and when she’s sure that she’s owkie, she continues to walk going to the place she intends to go.

Upon arriving in the place where solar was thinking Byul might be, Her heart beats faster once again that It seems like it’s going to rip her chest at the same time it makes her hard to breath.

”Why do I suddenly feel this way?? Heart please be normal… please be normal!!” but even punching it seems like her heart is not listening to her.

”That’s weird… I feel weird.”

Then at the corner she saw something on the floor. Curiosity gets into her, so take a closer look upon getting a closer  she realized that it was a person. Her heart suddenly beats faster….2times than when she arrives and she gets more nervous than earlier.

“Please don’t let it be her… please, don’t please, don’t please, don’t..” she keeps on saying.

But she was devastated when she saw that it’s definitely Moonbyul she recognize it just by the shirt she’s wearing… she runs as fast as she could while crying and saying her name.

As she gets near she can see a pool of blood. Without hesitation she kneel down and shake Byul’s body, but it’s not moving it stays in the same position as she saw it… her body is cold, lips purple and skin pale.

“No.. hahahha . No Byul, stop with it… it’s not funny, it’s not funny.. do you hear me? You really love to make fun of me” says Solar still shaking Byul’s body but then her eyes starts to get watery and voice quiver.

”No it’s not true, it can’t be,, I’m just dreaming… I’ll wake up soon or maybe she’s just making a prank on me….” Solar is in denial and in shock… she just sits there cradling Byul’s head while silently sobbing.

That’s what the two young girls saw when they arrive.

”Unnie!”

The two girls said in unison. Both of them can’t believe what happen. They just stand there silently with tears flowing in their eyes. But it was Hwasa who broke the silence.

”Unnie, unnie, you need to be strong.. I know it’s too sudden and that your pain, but we need to be strong… you… need to be strong. For Byul unnie, I know she doesn’t want to see you like that.. please…., Wheein-ah help me here…… I need your help, we need to be strong for Solar unnie,”

”Oh right… just give me a minute to process what happen and mourn.” Wheein just cried her heart out, snout, sweat and tears, all combined.

 

Few seconds later.

 

“Owkie, I’m done…… Solar unnie… you need to be strong, remember Byul unnie wouldn’t want to see you like that..”

With a shock face. ”Wahhhhhhh!!!!! That’s fast… you’re something Jung Wheein.” Hwasa said.

”What? You said we need to be strong.. so here I am trying to be… what’s wrong with you? Do you need me to be strong or not?” Wheein replied.

”Welllll yeahhhh but I was not expecting to be like that… but will owkie.“

”Unnie look at me.” Wheein said while letting Solar look at her.

”Byul unnie might be gone but she… she’s always here, here in our heart….” Hwasa started…

”It’s just that…. just that I can’t believe that I will see her like this… what did she do to get this… she doesn’t have anyone who hates her..” Solar narrated while crying.

”Unnie, I told you to stop crying and be brave… we are still here, your father and your other friends….. how about jing jing… you need to be strong for her too…. owkie, if you’re not going to stop, I’ll tell Byul unnie to visit you and scare you in your dreams… with that bloody face and big eyes and…..”

”Stop, stop, stttttooppppp you!!!! Pupppyyyyy!!!! What the hell?????” Hwasa shouted.

”What? You said to help you so yes I’m helping you… and then she will reach her bloody hands while whispering…….. Ssoooollllaaarrrr, Ssoooollllaaarrrr” Wheein continued.

”Yah!!! Stop it… Thank you for making solar unnie stop crying but look what you’ve done?!!!she’s starting to shake because of fear…. you!!!!!! Little rascal….”

”I thought I’m a puppy?”

”No! You’re not a puppy anymore, leave with it until you do something helpful I will call you rascal.”

”Harsh!!!! Now I know why they call you lion.” Wheein replied.

This continued for a couple of minutes until Solar stop them by putting herself in between.

“Stop it you two!!!! I understand now and I know both of you feel the same way that I do. It’s just that….just…it’s too soon.. she’s gone now! I know I can’t do anything about it and I need to accept what happen but I need time to get used to it to process everything .” and with that tears starts to fall again.

Both Wheein and Hwasa know that they need to let their unnie’s emotions out so they just give her time. Let her cry her out heart until she’s tired and feels much better.” We need to bring her in the house so she can take her rest and do the things that we need to do.” Solar said while standing up,

“Help me carry her.”… with sad face, teary eyes they walk in silence back to their house.

Hwasa and Wheein thought that Solar’s starting to cope with what happen and that makes them a little relieved, but what they don’t know is .. Solar is taking notes on her mind.

”She’s gone and I need to accept it even if it tears my heart, but one things for sure. I’m gonna find out who the hell killed my love. I will make her feel what I feel now….and I’ll do anything even if it takes my life away.”

 

On Krystal’s so called palace.

 

The bonnies just got back from the community and now having their own world.

Behind the stone cold face of Krystal… her brain keeps on telling her,

She’s gone…. and it’s all because of me…. so what’s the point in living?