Sequel 9

Against the current

16.

I was getting ready for the club, by that I meant eating. The food in hotel was so delicious I practically inhaled it. I went to the bathroom to wash my teeth and put on make up when Hoody came inside. She was wearing beige dress that clung on her curves and exposed her cleavage. She wore beige pumps that made me look up so my neck hurt. She made a messy bun from her long brown hair and put gold earrings in that dangled to her shoulders.

''You look awesome.''-I say to her, with my toothbrush sticking out of my mouth, and she smiles.

''Thank you. By the dress I saw on the bed just now you will look better.''-she said and I waived my hand at her. She put on more blush and fixed her lipstick. ''I will leave you early, I will meet up with Zico then we will come together.''-she said. She looked so happy. I was wondering if I look like her. ''We talked today, about us. We won't go public but we will announce it among the crew only.''

''Congrats. You will be a great couple. And actually, I am coming with Simon so don't worry.''-she looked at me wide eyed then shook her head.

''No way!''-she said. I smiled. Gosh I have never been so girly in my life. She laughs. ''I knew he was off. Turns out he's in love.''-she said. ''Cool, we can double date.''-she said and I laughed. Her phone ringed. ''Gotta go.''-she said after checking it.

''Okay. See you there.''-I say and she leaves.

I spend good forty five minutes in bathroom doing my make up. I think this is the most effort I have ever put myself through. I put on my dress which was tight, sleeveless, like a corset, and gold. Yeah, it was gold. It was a bit too small for my taste but Jay worked me up about it. Earlier today I had Hoody die my hair black so it was a contrast. Nobody except her saw me and I wondered what will they think.

Right about when I put on my high heels, which I wore because I knew I'll be sitting, a knock on the door came. I got up with just one shoe on a went to open the door. Gray was standing there. His smell hit my nostrils hard. He smelled like alcohol, cigarettes and cologne, all in one. He smiled and went inside. He wore jeans and button up white shirt. A model I tell you.

''Are you ready?''-he asked. ''I like the hair.''-he added.

''Thanks. Yeah, I'm ready but I am going with Simon.''-I say confused as to why he didn't leave an hour ago when everybody else did. He made a strange face.

''But Simon left already.''-he said.

''No he didn't. He is going with me.''-I say.

''No, no. I am sure he left. About half an hour ago with Jane.''-he said and it was like I took a blow to the stomach. Believe me in this moment I would rather take that. ''Call him.''-Gray said and I did just that but nobody was answering.

''Probably she needed a ride or something. It's all good. I will go alone.''-I say and sit to put on my other heel but my hands are shaking.

''How long are you going to be this stupid?''-Gray suddenly said. I turn to look at him.

''Excuse me?''-I say.

''You heard me. He literally just left you for his ex. What do you not get?''-he asked.

''He didn't. I am sure he had a reason.''-while saying that I realize how stupid that sounds.

''Right. He had 'one' reason I'm sure.''-he snorted. ''What don't you like about me?''-he asked.

''Look. I am really sorry. I see you only as a friend Seong Hwa. That's how I always saw you.''-I say.

''Well billions of women wouldn't share your opinion.''-he smirked.

''Well then go have that billion.''-I say annoyed because now he was full of it.

''Don't get smart with me. I get what I want.''-he said. I didn't like this situation. He stepped closer and my heart began to pound.

''I said I'm sorry. What more do you want?''-I ask.

''It's simple. I want you.''-he said. His look was dark. I stood up slowly trying not to lean on my ankle.

''Let's just go. Please let it go. For me.''-I say and he snorts. What's wrong with him? He is not himself. Or is it that he wasn't being himself until now?

''For you? How 'bout you do something for me?''-he asked. I bit my cheeks from inside. ''Don't pout it's .''-he said and reached out his hand to caress my face.

''I should call Simon again. He may be coming to get me.''-I say grabbing my phone and stepping away from him. ''Did you drink something?''-I ask him and he just smiled. I press the phone to my ear and three long rings passed until I heard music on the other side.

''What?'-woman said in Korean. Jane.

''Where is Simon?''-I ask in English. She knew it was me. And I knew I heard Simon laugh near her. This cannot be happening.

''Wouldn't you like to know?''-she said in English. Tears were stinging in my eyes as I bit my lip too hard.

''Put him on the phone.''-I say. She just laughs. Her laugh was like a slap in my face.

''I am afraid he is busy.''-she said.

''Doing what?''-I ask. I hear her moan in my ear.

''ing me in the bathroom.''-she said. ''Baby.''-she said and I heard Simon say something but it was slurred as if he was drunk. My phone fell on the floor.

''Told you.''-Gray said. He stepped toward me and hugged me. ''Now will you come to me. I know I said don't crawl back but for you I will make an exception.''-he said. He hugged me and I didn't realize it, because I was numb from inside out, until he reached the bottom of my dress trying to lift it up. I pushed him away and stumbled back almost falling.

''What the is wrong with you?!''-I ask. He smirks and sighs. He his lips and his eyes went all over my body, the way he looked at me made me sick. And I thought he was my friend.

''With me? You are in love with a man and there is something wrong with me.''-he said and cursed. His jaw clenched. ''Don't you wanna get back at him? Don't you want me to you as he s her right now? In the same time as he cheats you'll be cheating too.''-he said. He was really twisted. ''If I didn't call her to come you would still be ing blind.''-Gray said.

''You called her?''-I ask in disbelief. ''Why would you do this to me?''

''To open your eyes you stupid idiot. I am just helping Simon to get to his natural state. He would do it sooner or later. I just gave him a small push.''-he said as if he was innocent. I stepped toward him and failed in punching him as he caught my arm and twisted it behind my back. I cried in pain.

''It hurts, let me go!''-I yell. He pushed me down and I dropped on my knees. He bent down and whispered in my ear.

''Black hair turns me on too.''-he said slowly. Still holding my arm behind me he caught my other arm and put it behind me too. He pushed my hair back and leaned in to kiss my neck.

''Stop it. Please. Let go.''-I say, my voice shaking. ''You are better than this.''-I say.

''I don't see what's wrong in taking what should have been mine.''-he said. He pushed me on the floor and my face hit the carpet. I was about to get up when he pressed his knee on my back. Tears rolled down my cheeks as panic starts to rise in my chest. I have been in this situation before. A scream was caught in my throat and stopped by Gray kicking me in the ribs. ''We could have done this the easy way. But okay, I am into cosplay and a good beating. So we do this the hard way.''-he said. I was trying to catch my breath while he took of his belt and tied it around my arms and hands. He stood up for a moment and I took the opportunity to get on my knees and then my feet. I went for the door but my ankle was is so much pain already that my leg just collapsed. He took my good ankle and dragged me back by the bed. ''No no, be a good girl.''-he said. I tried to scream again and he hit me hard with an open palm of his hand right on the mouth. The taste of metal told me blood was filling my mouth.

''Please. Please. If you let me go I promise not to tell. I promise.''-I say crying. This could not be happening again to me. Please God no. Gray laughed.

''Don't worry I will let you go. After we of course. And we will get to that soon enough don't worry.''-he said. He took the scissors and slashed right in the middle of my dress. He stood and watched as if he was admiring his work. Sick bastard. He stood me up and took off my dress. He didn't see my face in the moment so I took the opportunity to scream again but right as I did a blow came to the back of my neck I fell on the bed with warm blood dripping down my face and everything went black.