Simon POV ++

Against the current

-Anger management

 

In that minute everything was red. At least in my eyes it was. It made me sick to see how that guy was touching her. Not to mention the anger I felt. I haven't been this angry since... ever. I knew I was jealous, but that was too much. Even if she wanted to have fun. I gulp down my whiskey in one shot.

''Whoa easy Simon.''-Jay said next to me and leaned on my arm, I just shrugged him off. ''Not good.''-he said suddenly and I see him looking at Aki's direction. I turn my head and see the guy pressing himself on her, but this time it was clearly visible she didn't like it. At all. I stood up and her eyes met mine as she looked for help. My hand rolled into a fist and I attacked. My fist barely connected with his face when she fell. I thought I hurt her but I didn't touch her. The guy fell on his knees and cursed. I shot him a look and he crawled away. Aki's eyes rolled in her head and she was shaking and sweating. A crowd was staring down at us and whispering taking out their phones. Flashes went on and off around us. CL and Hoody were on her knees beside Aki covering her. I crouched down and picked her up. I saw the nearest exit and left the club. First thing on my mind was that she should be safe. Jay exited behind me and threw his keys.

''Go. Take her to the hotel.''-he said while I caught his keys trying not to drop her. I walked as fast as I could to the car and put her in the back. I jumped in the front seat and sped off.

When I got to the hotel I took her to the guys room. I lied her down and washed her face. Her skin was so soft. Strands of her hair were stuck on her face from the sweat and I pulled them off. Her eyes were moving fast underneath the eyelids and I could see whatever she was dreaming wasn't good. I looked at the watch on my wrist and realized the guys would be here soon. I can't keep her here. And I can't give her to Hoody just yet. I held her hand for several more minutes. She squeezed my hand back and her eyes fluttered open for a second and then she closed them again. I stood up and left for the reception. A lady stood there and she noticed me coming. She smiled and stood straighter pushing her chest out seductively. All women did that in front of me, but that just puts me of.

''Good evening sir. How may I help you?''-she asked in a nasal voice. I almost rolled my eyes.

''I would like one more room. On the same floor if possible.''-I say. She nods and types into her computer.

''One bed?''-she asked and I could hear curiosity in her voice.

''King sized. For two.''-I say, killing her hopes. Her smile faded a little and she nodded. She typed again.

''We have a room available on the same floor it was freed this morning.''-she said.

''I will take it. Can you please hurry?''-I ask. She looked at me apologetically and hurried for the key. She came back in a few second holding a card key.

''How many days sir?''-she asked. Her face was a little red and I wondered if I was maybe a little tough.

''Just tonight I think.''-I say. She nods and gives me the bill. I hand her a card and she swipes it.

''Good night sir.''-she said. I nod and turn away.

I grabbed my clothes in a small bag and put it on my shoulder. I took her in my arms again and switched between the rooms. I lied her down and eyed her dress. If she wakes up now I'm dead. I slowly took off her dress trying not to look at her too much. I know, I'm a guy but she would hate it. I pushed the dress pass her legs and threw it on the chair. I grabbed my shirt and shorts. I was about to put the shirt on her when I stopped in my tracks. She was covered in scars. I knew what kind of scars those were. She avoided my question that time but I can see the pain in her eyes. She tried to laugh in front of me. It didn't work. Cigaret burns and slashes. She was a human ashtray. What kind of person can do this to somebody. I touched her skin and I could almost feel the burn myself. Tears stung at the back of my eyes. I took my shirt and pulled it over her. I pulled on the shorts and tightened them with the lace. I covered her with a blanket and went to brush my teeth. When I came out I realized what I did wrong. The pink shirt lying on the floor should have been on her. I sigh and put it on. I shake off my pants and threw myself under the covers. Even though she might hate it, I couldn't stand not being close to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. She shifted slightly and held my hand. She sighed and kept on sleeping.

Something shifted beside me and I opened my eyes. It was morning judging by the ray of light coming from the gap in between the curtains. Aki shifted closer to me.

''You awake?''-I asked lightly. She suddenly kicked the blanket off and jumped off the bed, her ankle twisted and she fell on her . I couldn't see the expression on her face so I the lamp on the nightstand and looked at her face. She was frantic. She looked around and then herself, sighing with relief after realizing she is not .

''What happened?''-she asked. She got up and limped to the bed. She sprained the ankle badly. She sat down and looked at me for a bit, distant in her thoughts.

''You don't remember anything?''-I asked. She shook her head.''You fainted after the thing with that guy.''-I paused for a second to think how much should I reveal. ''We brought you back, me and Hoody, she changed you and I said I will take care of you so I got us another room.''-I say, hoping she will not see through me even though I could see the way she was thinking. How could they hand her so easily to me?

''Thank you. I need to go.''-she says suddenly and gets up. She made a grimace out of pain and I immediately shoot up for help and hold her elbow. Aki looked at me, my insides twisted from the look she gave me. I saw I affect her too. Her cheeks were slightly blushed and her lips parted. Every nerve in my body longed for her and answered only to her. I could feel she started to sweat. She was in pain.

''You're hurt. You're sweating. This isn't good. Maybe you're coming down with something. Let me go get you a medicine, you just lie on the bed.''-I led her to the bed. I was about to let go and put on some pants when she caught my hand. When I saw her face something in me shifted. She was about to cry. She really was. She was opening to me. I am not about to lose this moment. I knelt in front of her and her eyes filled with tears. I pushed her hair behind her ear to encourage her and tell her it's okay to cry.

''You can cry if you want to.''-I said. She blinked and tears came rolling. I wasn't expecting the sobs that came soon after and it made my heart twist with pain. She put her hand on to keep her from weeping but she was on the edge of screaming I could feel it. ''Jesus.''-I say and in unsureness I pull her to me on the floor. She hugged me and hid her face in my neck. I rocked her back and forth trying to soothe her. ''I won't let anybody touch you. I heard about it but I don't know the details. And I won't ask. I can protect you, please let me protect you.''-I say quietly in her ear. She held me tighter. I knew she was taking a step to me. Letting me in.