Simon POV +

Against the current

-Aquapark

 

I seriously didn't know what was on my mind when I offered myself to go with her to this stupid aqua-park. I get myself in the deepest of s. The whole way to the park I kept my eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. She wore a simple summer dress and yet I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Why? I see models almost every day. Hot chicks in clubs throw themselves at me and I don't even glance their way. And there she is. A girl with a pink hair, and tattoos... but she isn't fierce at all. In my hands she could be a kitten. I made a fool out of myself that time, on the balcony. I practically confessed for the first time in my life, and she just stood there, how embarrassing. I can't believe my face can get red. After all I have been through at least I though I wouldn't be embarrassed anymore in my life. I glanced at her and saw her sneaking peaks at me. It made me wanna smile but I kept a straight face.

After I found a parking spot I pulled out an old baseball cap and someones glasses out of the glove compartment. I looked like a fool. After walking around a bit we found a small spot for our stuff, hopefully people won't pass by us a lot. Aki took her bikini, and tried to do it discretely but it wasn't working, and took off. I just had to take off my shirt so I didn't go into a changing room. I sat down on a towel and put my phone into her backpack since I didn't have anything with me. She came out wearing a white shirt, black bikini was slightly visible underneath. I didn't think she would wear a shirt, being from America and all. Maybe I should keep it on too.. no.. I think too much. She paused before coming this way and just looked at me. I looked around thinking we got busted, but no one was looking. When I looked at her again she was heading towards me. She bent down to put her dress in her backpack and then she straightened.

''Swim or eat?''-I ask.

''Swim.''-she didn't hesitate. I stood up and threw off my shirt. She stared at me for a second and then looked around. I thought she was going to take of her shirt to but she shrugged and kept it on. Now that her legs are more exposed I started to see the scars she had, and she had a lot. I don't know if I can ask her about it yet so I turn and head for the pool. She kept an eye on other people while I kept mine on her. Aki suddenly turned and I faked interest in some slides by the pool.

''Go have fun.''-she said and a laugh escapes me. How can she not notice that she is my fun?

''I don't think that would be a good idea.''-I say. ''Everything would come off.''-I say pointing to my face. I challenge her to a swimming contest but she isn't even trying but I can tell she enjoys it. She got tired after few laps and headed to the shallow end. She had her hat on but a few strands of her pink hair escaped and they were glistening with water. So pretty. Suddenly she stopped and turned to me. She grabbed my elbow and that sent a jolt right down to my private parts.

''I think we should go.''-she says looking around. I step closer to her because I can see the panic in her eyes.

''Why?''-I ask.

''Some guys are looking our way.''-she said nodding her head toward a small group of boys barely over twenty. But they didn't look at me. At least not with those faces. Something like anger washes over me and I shake my head.

''Well not my direction.''-I say and she looks at me. ''You may be wearing a shirt but it is all see-trough now.''-I say and I could keep my eyes of her body. I just couldn't. She looked at herself and pulled away the shirt from her skin. A guy near us whistled. No looking! Not at her. Before I could stop myself I bent down and put my arm around her waist and pull her to me. She resisted for a bit but then she relaxed. She relaxed in my arms. She clutched onto my arms hiding herself. I picked her up a few inches and started walking to the edge of the pool. They couldn't see her. Only I could. And that made me happy. By the time we collided with the pool edge, I didn't know whose heartbeat was stronger. That only made me not want to let go. Her heart was beating hard because of me. She pulled back a little and looked into my eyes. It was the hottest thing a girl could do in this moment. She shivered. She peeked over my shoulder and then back at me.

''We're clear.''-she said with a husky voice. She tried to push me but I didn't move a bit. I came to my senses when she pushed hard and decided to let go. She turned and exited to pool on the spot. She quickly went for a shower. I ran a hand down my face trying to collect my but I can't. I look at her again and see her hidden behind a wall where showers were. Her white shirt discarded. I didn't even realize that I was out of the water when I walked right toward her. She turned and I crashed my body onto hers and my lips connected with her lips. In that moment everything was fire. Every spot where our body was touching and our kiss was gasoline. I secured her to myself with my arms around her waist. Her hair which was tied up went under a stream of water and fell apart. I pushed my hat off and I lost my glasses when I left the pool. I wanted to taste her, that sweetness. My tongue brushed hers and it was electrifying. She moaned and it was the most exciting sound I heard ever in my life. She suddenly lifted her arm and grabbed my hair. She wanted this, she wanted me, as much as I wanted her and I kissed her harder. I separate our lips as we gasp for air and I can see a small smile on her lips which makes my smile even bigger. Until I heard someone say my name and a camera flash.