Chapter 9

Come On Teach!

Flashback

 

Jungkook trapped the red faced teacher against the wall. Yoongi gulped, Jungkook’s smirking face came near him. Jungkook eventually stopped when their noses touched, he opened his mouth to speak.

 

“You know teach, I love it when you look so vulnerable around me. You blushing is cute too, let me take you out on a date, honey.” Yoongi glared at him and pushed the boy that was laughing. Yoongi opened the door and power walked out sassily, he was fuming. Yoongi blushed furiously, he was looking straight ahead though instead of looking down at the ground like what he usually does.

 

“Wait for me teach!” Jungkook ran after the red teacher.

End of Flashback


 

Jungkook noticed that Yoongi wasn’t eating and was just spacing out. Jungkook wrapped his arm around his shoulders which got the teacher’s attention.

 

“You know you should eat teach, your money’s gonna go to waste and I’ll eat that.” Yoongi pushed the younger away from him.

 

“You have your own food pig.” Yoongi took a big bite out of his burger, he turned to look at Jungkook who smiled and patted his cheeks. Yoongi just glared at him and slapped his hands making him hiss. Yoongi smiled while Jungkook just whined about the pain he received.

 

“You have low pain tolerance.”

 

“But I have muscle.” Jungkook flexed.

 

“Eww I think I’m gonna lose my appetite now.” Jimin fake gagged, Jungkook rolled his eyes at this and stopped flexing.

 

“You’re short.”

 

“This kid.” Jimin was going to lash out on Jungkook but Taehyung held him back.

 

“Taeee, I need to get back at him, I'm not short!” Taehyung handed him five thousand won.

 

“Go buy yourself something that has shoe lifts then Jiminnie.”

 

“HA IN YO FACE!” Jungkook was laughing and pointing at Jimin.

 

“Shut up kid, you haven’t even asked out your crush yet.” Jimin smirked and went off to buy himself some more food. Yoongi shifted in his seat while Jungkook cleared his throat and started to eat again. Hoseok leaned towards Taehyung’s ear.

 

“How long do you think these two are going to take Tae?” Taehyung shrugged while they looked at the two that became slightly awkward with each other.

 

“I don’t know Hobi, I don’t know.” The sound of footsteps was heard, Hoseok and Taehyung looked behind to see Jimin behind them panting.

 

“I- I’m b-back.” Jimin straightened up his posture and looked at Jungkook and Yoongi, his eyebrows furrowed. He leaned towards Hoseok and Taehyung.

 

“So uh, why isn’t the couple sailing, what happened?”

 

“They’re awkward now because of what you said.” Hoseok said, Jimin nodded and smiled awkwardly. He walked to his seat and sat down, Taehyung patted his friend’s back.

 

“That was a smooth move Jiminnie, real smooth.”

 

_____

 

“Teach.” Jungkook was next to Yoongi who was trying to sleep on the bus.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“What do you think it’d be like if we dated?” Yoongi took an earbud out and looked at Jungkook.

 

“I don’t know, but what’s going on in your head kid? Why are you thinking like this?”

 

“Because he liiikkkeeess you teach.” Jimin said from behind them, Yoongi blushed at this, Jungkook looked at the teacher smiling at his reaction.

 

“Just date already, it’s going to make everyone happy.” Hoseok said next to them with his eyes closed.

 

“Yeah, you two are relationship goals!” Taehyung beamed.

 

“Just date already, just from what those three said I can tell you two are meant for each other.” The bus driver interrupted, Yoongi was blushing furiously while Jungkook cackled at his reaction.

 

“So what do you-”

 

“I’m sleeping talk to me later Jungkook.” Yoongi laid his head on the window, while Jungkook cooed at him.

 

“Teach is sooo cut-”

 

“Be quiet Jungkook I’m sleeping.” Jungkook started laughing again while Yoongi tried to hide his dark blushing face.

 

He hated everyone in this bus and in this world right now, yep, he was a hater of all things now.

 

_____

 

After about an hour of talking and sleeping on the bus. The class was at the bowling alley, Yoongi stretched his arms.

 

“Come on teach wake up.” Jungkook said poking his cheek, he did not like him poking his cheek nope. It was annoying, Yoongi swatted his hand away and stood up. Yoongi walked out of the bus and headed to the bowling alley. Yoongi opened the door and walked in. He didn’t wait for class, but he just left the bowling alley’s door wide open.

 

Yoongi sat down on a seat that was meant for people who weren’t going to bowl. He took his phone from his pocket and turned it on. The students didn’t need him, two of the people that worked here at the bowling alley were greeting students and telling them what they were going to do.

 

Yoongi didn’t need to bowl, he was fine he was probably just going to facetime Jin and hope that he wasn’t doing the dirty with Namjoon. Yoongi flinched when Jungkook placed his chin on his shoulder.

 

“Oh my gosh, you scared me Jungkook.” Yoongi placed a hand on his heart and glared at the younger who was smiling.

 

“Why aren’t you going to bowl teach?”

 

“I think I don’t need to, plus if I did, it would be awkward playing by myself or playing with you guys.” Silence came over the two, Yoongi turned his head to look at Jungkook, he was smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“What the heck?”

 

“Teach you can play with me!”

“No.”

“Come on teach! It’s gonna be fun!”

 

“No.” Jungkook leaned a bit closer until his lips touched the teacher’s ear.

 

“Do you want me to tell everyone that we live together then? Even though we don’t.” Yoongi shivered when Jungkook’s hot breath touched his ear when he spoke. He gulped and shook his head no. Jungkook smiled and pulled Yoongi up from his seat.

 

“Lets go get our shoes!” Jungkook held his hand and linked their fingers together while they were walking. Yoongi blushed at this, he looked at the ground while his heart was fluttering.

 

_____

 


“YES!” Jungkook got another strike, Yoongi always got spares or splits. Jungkook on the other hand was too much of a great bowler and mostly got strikes or spares. Yoongi pouted and glared at him. Jungkook laughed at him and pinched his cheeks.

 

“My baby is soo cute~” Yoongi slapped his hands off his cheeks softly while blushing. Jungkook lowered himself and was close to his ear again.

 

“Careful teach, make sure no one sees your stomach. Cause if someone sees that pale skin, they’ll mark it, and I’m the one who’s supposed to mark you.” Jungkook straightened himself while Yoongi flushed darkly.

 

“Good luck teach.” Jungkook said patting his shoulder, Yoongi picked up a bowling ball.

 

‘Well then, it’s a war of hormone going on in him.’ Yoongi shook his head while Jungkook smirked at him.

 

_____

 

“Would you look at those two, at least they aren’t like you two.” Jimin glared at the couple that was cuddling while he was bowling.

 

“What, you have to find someone Jiminnie.”

 

“Once he finds someone he’ll be corny with him like us Tae.” Hoseok buried his face into the crook of Taehyung’s neck. Taehyung giggled while Jimin groaned and rolled his eyes at the two.

 

“Kookie!” Jungkook turned his head around to see Jimin, Yoongi also turned around at the voice.

 

“What?!”

 

“You wanna go 2 against 2?”

 

“Sure, wait 2 against 2?” Jungkook and Yoongi’s eyebrows furrowed at this.

 

“You and Mr.Min against these two love birds, I’ll just be a commentator or something.” Jungkook nodded at this and turned to look at Yoongi who looked scared, probably because of his terrible bowling skills.

 

“We’re gonna beat their asses teach.” Jungkook smiled at the teacher while the teacher glared at him.

 

“Language Jungkook.” Yoongi couldn’t help but smile at him.

 

_____

 

“And the outcome of Jungkook’s turn will reveal if the Yoonkook couple will win or not.” Jungkook was focused on the pins. Yoongi had his hands clasped together while he bit his bottom lip in anticipation. Hoseok’s arms were crossed together, his eyebrows crossed. Taehyung held onto Hoseok’s shoulder his lips formed into a straight thin line.

 

Jungkook slightly ran and let go of the ball, his hands were at the top of his head.

 

“Ok Jungkook has now let go of the ball, what will the result be. The Yoonkook couple needs 10 points in order to beat the Taeseok couple.” Yoongi covered his eyes with his hands, he heard someone groan a few moments later.

 

‘No, my pride as a teacher, I can’t lose to students.’

 

“IT”S A STRIIIKE THE YOONKOOK COUPLE WINS!” Yoongi uncovered his eyes, Jungkook was in front of him smiling. Yoongi jumped into his arms, Jungkook spun them around. Yoongi’s face was buried in his chest. The two were giggling, Yoongi could care less at the fact that his feet weren’t touching the ground right now.

 

“WE WON!”

“GOOD JOB JUNGKOOK!” Jungkook stopped spinning and set him down on his feet. Jungkook’s arms were wrapped around his waist while Yoongi had his arms around his neck. The two stared at each other for awhile smiling before everyone’s attention went to them causing Yoongi to blush darkly and step away from the smirking Jungkook.

 

“OOH!”

“JUST KISS!”

“WHY AREN’T YOU TWO DATING YET!?” Jungkook’s trio of friends smirked at them while Jungkook was smiling and looking at the embarrassed teacher.

 

_____

 

“So what are you getting teach?” Jungkook asked the teacher who was staring at the menu. The class, more like classes,  were at a buffet picking what they wanted to eat.

 

“Probably just some corn soup, dumplings, and crab.”

 

“Oh well I’m getting dessert.”

“Already?!” Yoongi’s eyes were wide while he was trying to get the crab leg in front of him. Jungkook took it for him and placed it on the plate and placed the tongs back where they were.

 

“I have a sweet tooth.”

“Just because you have one doesn’t mean you’re going to already devour desserts. I’m getting you something.”

“But teach-”

“Nope, you’re not going to eat desserts just yet.” Jungkook pouted while they moved along the line.

 

_____

 

“Skipping dessert is bad.” Jungkook slouched in his seat while he held his stomach. Yoongi grinned and held his hand trying to pull him up.

 

“Come on Jungkook, you still have room for dessert.” Jungkook groaned and stood up.

 

“I’m full though.”

 

“Nonsense, you still have room for dessert, I just know it.” Yoongi took two bowls and headed towards the ice cream.

 

“What flavor do you want?” Yoongi asked while he looked at the multiple flavors of ice cream.

 

“I’ll just share with you teach.”

“Well then, I see you aren’t a pig anymore.” Yoongi said while he took 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. He poured blueberry syrup on the ice cream and sprinkled colorful sprinkles on top of it. Yoongi dragged a full Jungkook back to their table and sat down.

 

“Eat up Jungkook.” Yoongi said while he ate spoonfuls of ice cream. Jungkook glared at the teacher who was smiling like a kid while he was eating the ice cream.

 

“Slow down teach, you’re eating too fast.” Jungkook swiped ice cream off the corner of Yoongi’s lips with his thumb and ate it.

 

“See, there was even ice cream on the corner of your lips.” Yoongi blushed furiously, the sound of a flash was heard next to them. The two turned around to see Jimin and Taehyung with their phones up.

 

“Hi.”

“Come on keep on eating, I’m still recording.” Jimin ushered the two, Jungkook glared at him whil Yoongi just looked down.

 

_____

 

“I don’t think I can play teach I’m too tired.” Yoongi frowned at the younger, the two were inside and playing laser tag with Hoseok and Taehyung, Jimin served as a commentator again.

 

“Oh look at what we have here, I’m not going to tell you where they are but right now. The Yoonkook couple looks like they’re doing a hunger games scene. Looks like Yoongi might have to survive by himself and let Jungkook lose his pride as the golden maknae.” Jungkook immediately stood up glaring at Jimin, he gave him the finger.

 

Yoongi gasped and put his finger down, Jimin on the other hand pointed at him and gasped louder.

 

“JUNGKOOK IS AT THE AREA WHERE I’M POINTING AT, I’M SORRY MR.MIN!” The sound of feet came to them. Jungkook took Yoongi’s hand and ran.

 

“ME AND TAE ARE GONNA WIN THIS TIME INSTEAD!” The two eventually sat down in a corner panting while the other two looked for them.

 

“W-why did you h-have to throw the f-finger at J-jiminnie.”

 

“He annoyed me, but teach we have to make a plan.”

 

“Ok, just to let you know I don’t have any ideas right now.” Jungkook pouted.

 

“Stop pouting you look weird.”

 

“But I don’t have a plan!” Jungkook’s voice raised, his arms were up in the air.

 

“Be quiet they’ll find us!” Yoongi said covering his mouth, he uncovered it when Jungkook tapped his shoulder.

 

“Well I’m sorry, I don’t want to lose!”

 

“Well I don’t want to either but we need to hurry up and think of one!” The two sat in silence thinking.

 


“Oh I know!”

 

“What is it teach!?”

 

“What if you made Jimin mad again?”

“But they’ll come here!” Jungkook was confused, that was the worst thing he ever heard of, they could die instantly.

“ I know, but we can shoot them down!”

“Oh, I’m smart.” Jungkook awkwardly laughed at the teacher who looked at him disapprovingly.

 

_____

 

“Hmm where are they?”

 

“I don’t know Tae but for all I know they won’t come out until they hear us.”

 

“This is gonna go on forever.” Taehyung pouted and sulked.

 

“Chim.” Jimin turned his head and looked at Hoseok.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Tell us their location.” Jimin pretended to think, Hoseok hoped that he was actually gonna tell them the other two’s location.

 

“Hmm how about no?” Jimin smiled at Hoseok who glared at him.

 

“Come on, don’t you wanna get revenge on the golden maknae?”

 

“I do but I want to do that myself.”

 

“I’ll hook you up with someone.” Taehyung piped in the conversation.

 

“Thanks Tae but I’m pretty sure I can do that myself.” Taehyung went back to sulking and pouting now. Jimin pretended to look at his nails while Hoseok glared at him.

 

“JIMIN HYUNG IS SHORT!” Jimin gasped.

 

“THIS BRAT CALLED ME HYUNG, BUT HE’S RIGHT OVER THERE TO WHERE I’M POINTING TO, SORRY MR.MIN!” Taehyung and Hoseok ran to the area Jungkook and Yoongi were at.

 

“YOU EVIL MAKNAE I GOT YOU NOW!” Hoseok yelled.

 

“Why do you think he yelled that out Hobi?”

 

“Don’t know probably because of his hate for him.” The two were in front of them now, and in the blink of an eye Taehyung got shot.

 

“TAEHYUNG!”

 

“Well I guess I’m dead.” Taehyung said, Hoseok got shot too.

 

“NOOOO!”

 

“Why are you so dramatic?” Jimin asked.

 

“BE QUIET YOU SHORT KID!” Hoseok fake cried while Taehyung patted his back.

 

Jungkook and Yoongi were very different.

 

“WOOHOO WE WON AGAIN!” Jungkook quickly spun a giggling Yoongi.

 

“Put me down Jungkook I’m dizzy.” Jungkook let him down, the two stared at each other. Before Jungkook leaned in and kissed him. Yoongi’s eyes were wide, Jungkook’s trio of friends were silently looking at them with shock.

 

When Jungkook parted, the sound of their lips separating made Yoongi blush.

 

“Teach-”

 

“I’m gonna go outside now, my eyes hurt because it’s too dark in here.” Yoongi quickly went off to find an exit. Jungkook stared at his back with wide eyes.

 

_____

 

Yoongi ran, he ran to the nearest bathroom and splashed water onto his face. He stopped and looked at his face in the mirror, he lightly touched his lips.

 

“No that.. No, this is wrong.” Yoongi shook his head and patted his face dry with a towel. He went outside and yelped to see Jinri standing outside.

 

“What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be at the mall.”

 

“I didn’t want to go there, besides there’s an arcade here might as well have fun rather than having stuff more clothes in my closet. But what’s wrong teach, I saw you running here.” Yoongi sighed, explaining this was going to be awkward.

 

______

 

“I don’t get it, why don’t you date him then?” The two were sitting down inside a slide.

 

“You don’t understand Jinri, what if his parents find out? What if the school finds out, what if this goes on the news! I can’t let that happen to me and him Jinri it’s dangerous.”

 

“Well here’s my question, do you like him?”

 

“I-I don’t know.” Yoongi leaned his head down on her shoulder and cried. Jinri patted his back while he cried.

 

“Everything’s messed up now, I just wanted to be around him J-Jinri.”

 

“Shh it’s ok, just be quiet teach and let it all out.”

 

_____

 

Jungkook heard all of it, all of what Jinri and Yoongi said. He was mad, but at the same time he was sad. He couldn’t be mad at Yoongi, he just couldn’t. Jungkook buried his face into his arms and sighed.

 

‘It’s either I wait for him, or I go back to my old ways. If our didn’t exist everything would’ve been fine.’

 

_____

 

A/N: What do you think Jungkook’s gonna do now? Inspired from a comment #prayforjungkook2k16 guys. We have to wait for like 4 days again until the next update. I’m spazzing right now, when Jungkook and Yoongi hugged because they were happy to be roommates. I was screeching, it was too much for me, but then again, too much sugakookie is a good thing. I'm kinda sad I didn't put this up yesterday, it was international kissing day, and the timing was right but I missed it. :/