Chapter 5

Come On Teach!

“What in the world of hell are you three doing here!?” Jungkook yelled at his three friends who just grimaced at him.

 

“Language Mr.Jeon.” Yoongi was still behind Jungkook and was blushing furiously.

 

“Yeah yeah, can we let them in though, I don’t want them to get caught. They might find out about you and me if they get caught.” Yoongi nodded and went back to his desk while Jungkook closed and locked the door after the three got in.

 

“Yah what do you guys even do in here?” Jimin asked while going up to the board and started doodling.

 

“Do you guys bang?” Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows while Taehyung just lightly smacked him on the face. Taehyung was sleeping on Hoseok’s lap because he crammed.

 

“Of course not Teach and I just talk and he tutors me.” Jungkook said while he was sitting on the seat that was on one side of Yoongi’s desk.

 

“No wonder why you complete the homework and the classwork so fast lately.” Taehyung yawned and stretched his arms out. Yoongi on the other hand was a complete awkward turtle, he was stuck with Jungkook’s friends. People who he isn’t close with.

 

“Say Mr.Min, why’d you agree on tutoring Kookie the little brat?” Jimin asked still drawing on Yoongi’s white board.

 

“Remember to erase that later, he gives me food, your school has luxury food y’know. How can commoners like me not resist.”

 

“I’m not a brat hyung,” Jungkook pouted, “Besides I take care of teach, that makes me caring.”

 

“Ye caring towards the guy you like that’s why.” Yoongi blushed and was probably dark pink, he looked at Jungkook who didn’t seem to mind and was slightly dozing off.


 

_____

 

“You two are going to be writing a hundred sentences, if you don’t finish before the bell rings. You’ll come in here tomorrow and write 500 instead!” The hall monitor left while the two sighed and began to write their sentences with only about 15 minutes or less left.  

 

“What are we gonna do tomorrow Jinri?” The girl sighed while writing her sentences as neat as possible.

 

“I’ll take care of him oppa, you can just rest and wait for him to show up.”

 

“Alright.” The boy began writing his sentences while Jinri spaced out.

 

‘Notice me please.’

 

_____

Jungkook did terrible during practice, he spaced out and kept on missing his shots. His team members were worried for him knowing that normally this doesn’t happen. Jungkook’s mind was on the girl who was threatening Yoongi. Instagram was useless since all of her pictures were about scenery which made the Captain groan loudly while he was taking a break. All the team members left and Jungkook stayed behind to practice more.

 

“Fml seriously.” The doors opened and Yoongi came in.

 

“Hey teach what are you doing here?” Yoongi flinched and put a hand on his heart.

 

“I was just going to see if I could still do basketball since I have nothing to do today.” Yoongi picked up a basketball and started dribbling.

 

“Lets go one on one teach, full court.” Jungkook said smirking, Yoongi looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“But I don’t want to.”

 

“Come on teach, you said you wanted to see if you still have your skills. One way to see if you still have that is to go one on one.” Jungkook stood up and walked towards the elder who was pouting now.

 

“Fine, lets do half court though.”

 

“Ok, you take it in, I’ll go on defense.”

 

_____

 

Yoongi , I mean he still got some shots in, but Jungkook was too tall for him.

 

‘Curse me for being so short.’

 

Jungkook would always make his shots since Yoongi wasn’t defending him, he was too short to defend the damn giraffe! He had long legs too which meant he could run fast. Which also meant he drove into the key multiple times and got the rebound. Yoongi became tired after the 15 minutes they were playing basketball, he was at the three point line pouting and huffing. Jungkook on the other hand was sweating but still had energy.

 

“Come on teach, its only been 15 minutes!” Jungkook was walking towards him smiling.

 

“I’m tired, unlike you I’m very petite and only have a small amount of energy stored in me.”
 

 

“Come on.” Jungkook grabbed his hand and led him to the gym’s bathroom.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“You need to freshen up teach, you’re sweating in that sheer sweater of yours.” Yoongi looked at his beloved sweater, it was soaked in sweat.

 

‘Its only been 15 minutes though…’

 

“Do you have any clothes to change into?” Jungkook asked as he was looking for something in his locker.

 

“Hm?”

 

“You need to change teach your clothes are drenched with sweat.” Yoongi started playing with his fingers, he was embarrassed by how he looked at the moment.

 

“Here, I only have leggings and a large white shirt.” Jungkook handed him the clothes while Yoongi muttered a thank you and went into one of the shower rooms.

 

“I’ll be outside teach!”

 

“O-ok!” Yoongi let the water run, he was in deep thought.

 

‘Why is my heart fluttering?’

 

_____

Jungkook was on his phone, sitting at one of the bleachers while waiting for Yoongi. The leggings were actually a girl’s leggings, how’d he get them? He hit her up in the locker room, if you forgot Jungkook was a playboy back then. Yoongi sat down next to him, his hair still slightly wet and his clothes folded neatly on his lap.

 

“You can keep that teach.” Jungkook didn’t take his eyes off his phone, he knew that if he looked Yoongi right now. He won’t be able to keep his eyes off him since he looks like a girl.

 

“But what am I gonna do with these leggings, and this shirt? I’m not gonna use these.”

 

“When you workout or if you decide to play basketball with me you can wear that.” Yoongi ruffled the younger’s hair smiling.

 

“Thanks kid.”

 

“I swear to god teach, stop.” Yoongi’s eyes widened while Jungkook covered his eyes with a hand, Jungkook was blushing.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Teach you look like a girl right now, I can’t look at you because I won’t be able to control myself.” Yoongi smirked and thought of teasing him, he stood in front of Jungkook and fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

 

“Jungkook its ok, I’m pretty sure you have some self control.” Jungkook took a peek and immediately covered his eyes again.

 

“OH MY GOD!” Yoongi laughed and walked over to the younger’s side.

 

“It’s ok you won’t hurt your noona.” Jungkook hopped off the bleachers and trapped a smirking Yoongi to the wall.

 

“You sure about that noona?” Yoongi placed a hand on his cheek and was on his toes as he leaned towards the younger’s ear.

 

“Noona’s sure.” Yoongi said with a seductive voice, he looked at Jungkook’s face that was red and frozen. He patted the younger’s cheek and escaped.

 

“See ya tomorrow kid!” Jungkook jr was excited, Jungkook mentally and physically (kinda) froze and malfunctioned. Jungkook jr was the only one running and alive at the moment.

 

‘, he’s up.’ Jungkook immediately ran to the bathrooms covering his crotch.

 

_____

 

Jinri was hiding behind the gym door’s taking pictures of the two.

 

“He’ll be ruined if I tell the principal this.” Yoongi started to go towards the doors she was hiding at. Jinri ran somewhere else while the elder exited with a smile on his face.

 

Jinri decided to dm him, she dmed the pictures and sent a message.

 

‘Meet me at 4 tomorrow in the gym if you don’t want me to show this to principal.’

 

The message was immediately seen and he replied with an ok.

 

‘He’ll be happy once he knows.’

 

_____

 

Jungkook couldn’t go to sleep and decided to message the trio.

 

‘WE HAVE A PROBLEM MY FRIENDS!’ Jungkook sent, all three of them thankfully saw the text.

 

‘JUNGKOOK ITS 12 IN DA FACKING MORNING LET ME SLEEP!’ Jungkook knew that was a lie, Jimin was probably watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

 

‘WHAT DO YOU WANT BRAT, HOBI AND I WERE JUST TALKING TO EACH OTHER!’

 

‘WE’RE ALL GOING CAPSLOCK THIS IS EXCITING!!!’

 

‘JUNGKOOK JR WAS UP AND ALIVE WHILE I TRAPPED TEACH, hE WaS Up aNd aLiVe!!!’

 

‘I’M GONNA SLEEP, YOU'RE TOO DAMN EXCITED KOOKIE!’

 

‘WE SHOULDVE EAVESDROPPED TAE, WE COULDVE TOOK PHOTOS AND BLACKMAILED HIM!’

 

‘AT LEAST HE DIDNT FEEL OR SEE IT, ME AND HOBI ARE GONNA GO BACK TO TALKING TO EACH OTHER BYE!’

 

‘DON’T LEAVE ME!’

 

‘BYE MAKNAE!’

 

‘Tell me the details later kid ;)’

 

‘JUNG HOSEOK I CAN SEE YOU!’

 

‘AHHHHHH!’ In the end it was Jungkook instead who left and let the couple quarrel.

 

_____

Yoongi had major dark circles. He couldn’t sleep last night because of Jungkook and because of Jinri. Even though he had makeup on the circled were still quite evident.

 

Yoongi slowly walked into the school, the hallways filled with numerous students. He was cautious of his surroundings because of Jinri. He didn’t see her and eventually became worried, he entered his classroom. The students greeted him with smiles.

 

“HI MR.SNOW WHITE!” The class yelled, Yoongi smiled, his mood took a change.

 

“Hi dwarves!” The class grimaced while the teacher just chuckled and went to his desk. A few minutes passed, Jungkook wasn’t there yet surprisingly, Yoongi looked up from his computer every few minutes. After the last look he gave up, there were only about 5 minutes left. Yoongi sighed and looked back at his bright computer screen, a hand was on his shoulder.

 

“Were you looking for me princess?” Jungkook smirked, while Yoongi just frowned with a red face.

 

“N-no, of course not.” Jungkook sat down on the chair that was on the side of his desk.

 

“I feel hurt, I’m late cause I got you present.” Yoongi’s eyes widened while Jungkook was searching for something in his bag. A paper bag came out of the bag and was handed to the now grey haired man.

 

“What’s this for?” Yoongi asked not looking what was inside yet.

 

“I realized that your birthday was a few days before you had to work here. Being the kind person I am I decided, hey he didn’t really get much on his birthday, might as well give him something. Open it though, I want to see your reaction.” Yoongi slightly hesitated but eventually opened it.

 

“Film? Why do I need film?”
 

“You’ll figure out why if you get what’s at the bottom of that bag.” Yoongi took the tissue paper out and grabbed a box. He took it out of the bag and it was a polaroid. It was something he wanted actually especially since he loved to take pictures.

 

“Y-yah you didn’t have to.”

“It’s ok teach, when it’s my birthday just date me.” Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows at him while he just glared at him with a pink face.

 

“What’d you say teach, you gonna go out with me?” The bell rang thankfully, Jungkook groaned and went to his seat.

 

‘Praise the lord for my extreme luckiness.’ Yoongi said in his mind and put his hand on his heart.

 

_____

 

“Kookie what was that paper bag for?” Jimin asked while the younger just slumped in his seat next to him secretly playing on his phone.

 

“Yeah, you’re too nice to Mr.Snow White Kookie.” Taehyung’s face was slumped on the desk while he was solving problems on the worksheet.

 

“You still need to tell me the details kid.” Taehyung smacked Hoseok’s head, while the older just screamed in pain.

 

“ert.”

“I thought that since he didn’t get much on his birthday, and a few days later he had to sub for us. I might as well give him a present. Plus he asked what I wanted, said I wanted him to go out with me, I asked him if he wanted to date me. I couldn’t get an answer because of the stupid bell.” Jimin was smiling and patted Jungkook’s shoulder.

 

“You have great luck kid.” Jungkook glared at him.

 

“We'll you're short, just like an elf hyung.” Jimin’s face was filled with shock while Taehyung and Hoseok behind them were dying.

 

“JEON JUNGKOOOOOK!”

 

____

 

Yoongi was outside taking pictures with his new polaroid. He smiled at the results of the photos, arms wrapped around his waist and a chin was placed on his shoulder.

 

“Jungkook I swea-” Yoongi paused mid sentence when he noticed the person wasn’t Jungkook but a different kid.

 

“Hey Mr.Min.” The boy smiled at him while Yoongi was deep in confusion and was struggling to get out of the student’s grip.

 

It was the kid who was staring at him in the hallway one day.

 

_____

Jungkook was looking for the teacher, he went to the park to find him.

 

“He always tutors me though.” Jungkook saw Yoongi and smiled, but he was struggling.

 

“Oh, what’s going on?” Jungkook walked closer to the two and noticed that Yoongi was teary eyed. Hojin wanted to take him somewhere.

 

“Please leave me alone.” Jungkook took the boy’s arm off of Yoongi, and hid the crying teacher behind him. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist, his camera dangling on his left wrist.

 

“Yah, just leave him alone.”

“‘Scuse me Jeon but you weren’t included in this.”

 

“I wasn’t, but you see tears on his cheeks right? He’s scared of you dammit.” The boys glared at each other for awhile before Yoongi tugged on Jungkook’s uniform. Jungkook put a protective arm around him while Yoongi just sniffled while looking down.

 

_____

“You calm now teach?” Jungkook asked while he was slouched in his seat, Yoongi nodded. His body was slouched on the desk.

 

“This school is weird.” Yoongi mumbled, Jungkook agreed but then the bell rang. Jungkook took the food tray and was going to put it back this time instead.

 

“Stay safe teach!” Yoongi hummed in response, he wasn’t looking forward to meeting the girl after school

 

_____

Jungkook did better this time during practice. In a matter of fact, he was merciless while the team scrimmaged today.

The team was gathered at the center of the court panting, Jackson spoke.

 

“Hey cap, what’s on your mind today? You were pretty merciless earlier with smacking the ball out of everyone’s hands.” The whole team agreed with Jackson.

 

“Well, teach teared up earlier after a guy tried to take him somewhere.”

“And our captain’s mad at that person for trying to steal his princess.” A teammate said.

 

“Who wouldn’t feel bad for their crush if they look like they’re tearing up from getting kinda kidnapped.”

“Come on cap, just ask him out alreaaaadyyyy.” The whole team agreed.

 

“I don’t know guys, I asked him earlier if he wanted to go out with me but before I could get an answer the bell f**kin rang.”

 

_____

 

When 3:45 hit, Yoongi started to walk to the gym. He was pretty nervous since basically it was him and his hater stuck in there. Once he was in front of the two doors, he took a deep breath with his hands on his stomach. It was like he was preparing for a recital or something.

 

‘It’s ok Yoongi, you’re just gonna have a quick chat with her then leave.’

 

The grey haired man then pushed the doors open, he walked in and looked around.

 

No one was in there.

 

Yoongi started to panic, his hands were clammy and his breathing slightly became uneven.

 

“Y-yah come out now, can we please talk?”The sound of footsteps started to fill the gym, Yoongi couldn’t find out where it was from. Before he knew it he was tapped on the shoulder. He turned around to see Jinri smiling at him.

 

“Hey Mr.Min.”

 

“H-Hi.”

“So how was your day?”

“F-fine I guess.” Jinri started to smirk.

 

‘Well then, this is a very bad sign.’

 

“How was your day with Hojin, he really likes you, you know. Just date him, make him happy, and stay away from Jeon Jungkook.”
 

 

A/N: HELLO! You know I kinda feel bad for not updating for like 10 days, but hey I attempted angst, click here! It was like a failed attempt, but what do you think happened? I find it amazing that we're already on the 5th chapter HAHA. Jungkook's doing celeb bromance with Shinhwa's Minwoo. You know what'd be a great pair on that show would be though? Dongwoo of Infinite and J-Hope, cause they're both dancers and rappers, and people who are always happy and like to do aegyo. I WANT DONGWOO AND HOBI ON CELEB BROMANCE LMAO! By the way, if you’re confused on basketball related things in the story feel free to ask! ^^