Chapter 17

Come On Teach!

“Come on Kookie it’s winter break!” Yoongi was pulling Jungkook’s arm because Jungkook didn’t want to go somewhere and suggested that they just stay inside.


“Ah hyung, I’m too lazy at the moment.” Jungkook said while he turned around and tried to sleep again. Yoongi huffed and pouted, if Jungkook couldn’t do anything then he couldn’t do anything. If Yoongi’s lonely he’s bored and if he isn't lonely he not bored but maybe pissed or happy.


“Can we decorate the house then?”


“Hmm maybe, come and sleep with me first.” Jungkook wrapped an arm around his waist and placed his chin on the petite male’s head. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and decided to sleep with his lazy but fit boyfriend.


_____


Yoongi woke up with Jungkook beside him reading. Which shocked Yoongi because normally Jungkook doesn't read.


“Woah, why are you reading?” Yoongi yawned and stretched which made him kick a focused Jungkook.


“Well if you knew what I was reading I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be shocked.”


“Whatcha reading then?”


“The history of the whip and nae nae.” Yoongi snorted and pushed a laughing Jungkook off of their bed.


“I’m just kidding, I’m reading an email coach sent me. I need to go running in the morning and work out my arms apparently.”


“And that’s exactly what we’re about to do.” Today is certainly full of surprises, because Yoongi never works out ever. So him saying that he was going to excercise surprised the younger.


“Uh Yoongs, whatcha mean by that?”


“We’re gonna decorate the house and you’re going to help me out.” Jungkook groaned.


“You’re definition of help is basically making me your slave.”


“Shush, be in the Christmas spirit Kook.” Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up from the bed.


“How in the world are you going to exercise though, you’re just going to be sitting on the couch bossing me around.” Yoongi scoffed because he was offended.


“Um excuse me, anything that involves me getting out of this bed is exercise.”


“Weirdo.” Jungkook muttered while he lightly flicked the petite male’s forehead.


_____


“I’m so tired.” Jungkook was laying down on the couch with his face covered. Yoongi sat beside the muscle pig and patted his head.


“It’s ok, our place looks nice now.” Jungkook turned his around to look at Yoongi.


“Do I get a reward for being your slave?” Yoongi kissed Jungkook’s lips, when he pulled away from him, Jungkook had a pout on his face.


“What?”


“Is that all I get? After I suffered for like, oh I don’t know three hours!?”


“Fine what do you want?” Jungkook smirked and sat up.


“You.” Yoongi rolled his eyes and slapped his arm.


“No, you’re too .” Jungkook pulled Yoongi onto his lap and started hugging him.


“But I want you.” Jungkook said while he kissed and slightly on Yoongi’s neck.


“Well I’m not in the mood.” Yoongi pushed him away with a disgusted look.


“Get up we’re gonna make sugar cookies.” Jungkook got off of the couch and walked behind his short boyfriend.


“Are we gonna do anything else after we make the cookies?”


“We’re gonna eat them, duh.”


_____
    


“Here, you mix it since all you’ve done s far was hand me the ingredients.” Jungkook silently agreed to mixing all the ingredients while Yoongi watched him by his side.


“So, when’s your next game?”


“The Friday of the first week of school.” Yoongi gasped.


“Seriously, you guys only have like 4 days to practice.”


“Yep, and that’s why coach told me to work my arms and run around.”


“My poor baby Kookie has a game on the first week of school, how sad.” Yoongi said and hugged him, Jungkook smirked at the affection Yoongi was giving him.


“Yeah, but I’m a freak in the sheets right babe?” Yoongi glared at him and stopped hugging him.


“You disgust me.”


“Yeah but you love me~” Jungkook made a kissy face which Yoongi kissed away.


“I sadly do love you.” Jungkook noticed there were no more lumps in the batter. He decided to dip his finger in the batter and wiped some of it on Yoongi’s lips.


“Yah!”


“Oh don’t worry baby I got you.” Jungkook kissed a blushing Yoongi with a smile on his face. When they pulled away Jungkook bear hugged Yoongi.


“I love you.”


“I love you too muscle freak, but go take a run or something, by the time you get back the cookies are done.”


“Kay.” Jungkook pecked Yoongi’s lips and ran back into their room to change.

 


______


Yoongi had his tongue stuck out while he decorated the cookies. He was trying to make a snowflake. The rest of the cookies were done, all he had to do now was the snowflake. Which was honestly, the hardest design to create. 


“I’m back babe.” Jungkook slapped Yoongi’s which made Yoongi mess up and make the snowflake slightly crooked.


“Jungkook don’t do that! Look at the snowflake it looks disgusting now.” Jungkook hugged him from behind.


“It’s ok babe, it looks fine, you can’t notice the crooked line from here.” Yoongi sighed and leaned against Jungkook’s back.


“Are you sure?”


“Of course I’m sure, if I wasn’t sure I would tell you that, that looks weird.” Yoongi glared at him.


“Well thanks for making sure that it doesn’t look crooked then.” Jungkook smiled and winked at him.


“Anything for you baby.” Jungkook was about to take a cookie but Yoongi slapped his hand.


“Go take a shower, you’re literally drenched in sweat.” Jungkook grimaced but went to their bathroom to take a shower anyway.


______


While Jungkook was taking a shower, Yoongi was checking his phone since he left it by the cookies. While Yoongi scrolled through the younger’s Instagram he noticed that the pics of him and Jungkook had supportive comments. Which surprised him, since most people hated on him for dating Jungkook back then.


Since back then Jungkook just started to become popular on social media. Yoongi didn’t notice anything fishy so he checked his dms. Jungkook’s dms were flooded with a bunch of his friends texting him random stuff, mostly memes. Yoongi noticed that he had dm requests too. And of course, Yoongi checked them, there were only about 5 requests. All of the requests were from today which Yoongi didn’t find fishy.


All of the requests though were from girls who called him oppa or was asking him if he broke up with Yoongi. Yoongi grimaced at this and declined all his requests before he turned off his phone. Yoongi grabbed a cookie and slumped on the couch while he watched some random variety show. 


Around 5 minutes later, Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a pair of joggers on. Jungkook went to the living room and noticed that Yoongi was on the couch sulking about something. Jungkook sat beside him and hugged him, Yoongi hugged him back.


“What happened to my Yoongs?”


“Yoongs is jealous.”


“Oh really?” Yoongi nodded.


“Why?”


“A lot of girls like my Kookie.”


“Well of course I’m handsome.” Yoongi glared at him.


“You aren't even helping my mood right now.” Yoongi was trying to get out of the hug but Jungkook had an iron grip on him.


“It’s ok I love you.”


“Prove it.” Jungkook smirked.


“Ok.” Jungkook threw Yoongi over his shoulder.


“Yah! What are you doing!?”


“Proving my love.” Yoongi instantly knew what Jungkook was talking about and started to thrash around.


“Jeon Jungkook let me down!” 


“Nope, I’m gonna prove my love to you.”    


A/N: IM BACK AFTER SO MANY YEARS!!! I lost a few subscribers I think but that’s fine, they have a reason to unsubscribe. To all you loyal ones, how in the world were you guys able to not unsubscribe, like tf? Also, sorry if this chap is v short, I haven't written in long time.