Chapter 1

Come On Teach!

 Jungkook was on his way to school, late as usual, he always wants to skip school but knows that the school he had to be in just had to be soooo prestigious. One time he skipped school, he came back home to see his mom with a dark look on her face. Oh he didn't want that again, today though was calm for him.

 His teacher was on leave for some personal reasons, they were going to have a sub for about 2 or 3 months. Jungkook hoped that the sub would be just one of those dumb carefree subs instead of those rude nosy ones. 

-----
 
 Yoongi was fresh out of college, and he already had to do something. He was on his way to the high school he was going to be teaching at. He was gloomy for the most part, he just had to take care of seniors. Freshmen are better, they're less of a hassle to take care of.

 Seniors though, they're a hassle to take care of, because they're carefree. One thing he hoped for though was that he won't be targeted in a bad way. If the kids start to make fun of Yoongi, he'll quit in a heartbeat. If it's one student, he'll just move on with life and not mind the kid.

 Yoongi parked his car and started to walk to the room he was assigned to. In a matter of a few seconds he was outside the door. Yoongi took a deep breath, "Everything is going to be fine." Yoongi opened the door, the loud chatter became silent.

 Yoongi walked over to the board and wrote 'Mr.Min.' He turned around to the kids, "Ok, I don't care about the seating chart or anything but please be nice and listen to me. I'll start calling names out now, if you have a nickname please let me know." Yoongi ended the speech with a smile and picked up the paper in front of him and started to read names.

(A/N: So uh this won't include like a whole bunch of names but only like Bangtan's cuz that'll take forever and I'm pretty sure it's unnecessary.)

"Hoseok."

"Here."

"Taehyung."

"Here."

"Jimin."

"Here."

"Jungkook."

"Jeon Jungkook?"

 Jungkook opened the door, "Are you Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek and nodded. 'Damn he's cute and fine, he's so petite...'

"Do you have a nickname you want me to call you instead?" Jungkook smirked.

"Call me oppa." Jungkook noticed the faint pink that spread across the sub's cheek.

"I guess you don't then." Yoongi went to the desk and started to arrange some items. The class was laughing while Jungkook frowned, the young rebel decided to walk to his seat in the back. 

 The Vhope couple along with Jimin, was dying and pointing their fingers at him.

"Yah, I thought you said that you were straight as any damn ruler." Hoseok said while inhaling some air in between words.

"Yeah, and you said you'd never have any interest in any person on earth but just be a major playboy."

"Oh shut up, at least Jimin here is being a good friend by not saying anything at least." Jungkook said while taking his seat next to the Jimin, he's bitter by the fact that the two were in front of him.

"Actually I was gonna say, it's ok that you're moving on from your love able hyung-

"Your trash." The two interrupted.

"- because this is gonna be interesting to see Kookie." Jimin continued while he glared at the two.

"Well he is hot I mean just look at him, heads up, I'm gonna try and get in a lot of trouble."

"Well someone's excited." Horse face said smirking.

"Very excited I say, very." Taehyung piped in smirking as well.

 Jungkook looked at Jimin who looked mortified probably thinking that he wanted hit up the sub.

"I swear-" 

"Ok class calm down, today we're gonna start with a simple worksheet. You guys should know how to solve these problems, if you guys need help let me know." Yoongi started to pass out papers. When he came to Jungkook, Jungkook held his wrist, which made Yoongi look at him with a confused face. While he also heard some muffled laughing around him.

"Can you help me teach? I never listened to anything in class because our teacher . I'm pretty sure you'll be able to help me since you seem like a good teacher. Right?" Jungkook was smiling when he said this, when he said right he winked at the blonde haired teacher.

This time he heard the class muffled their laughing while some gasped. Yoongi on the other was blushing, again. 'How many times am I going to blush? This will be the last time I swear.'

"I'll help once I pass out all these papers." Yoongi went back to passing out papers while Jungkook smirked. The two in front turned around and looked at him.

"Yah, you're too excited, I swear I didn't even do that with Taehyung."

"Of course you wouldn't, I'm a student not a teacher."

"Jungkook's got it hard on him." The trio started laughing again while Jungkook glared at them again.

"We're halfway through this school year, I Jeon Jungkook, will promise you guys that I would have at least got to kiss or be dating Min Yoongi before his shift as a sub ends." 

"And I filmed it." Jimin said smiling evilly.

"What why?"

 "For when you feel like giving up Kook, so whenever you feel like giving up on him watch the vid."

"Ye, Chim already sent it to me and Tae already, he's sending it to you right now."

" he's coming hide your phones." Jimin said while they all were hurrying to hide their phones and pretended to work. Well except for Jungkook that is.

"So right now I'll teach you the easy problems while later on we can work on the hard problems." Jungkook nodded.

"So basically-" Jungkook couldn't hear anything, he only saw Yoongi pointing out to some of the problems. 'Damn ain't he cute while teaching.' Jungkook chuckled at this which made the elder furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"What's so funny Mr.Jeon?"

"Nothing teach, you're just cute." Yoongi blushed, but immediately started to teach again. Time passed with Jungkook slowly picking up on how to do the problems bit by bit. Then the bell rang, Yoongi stood up and stretched. While walking back to his desk he shouted, " Class dismissed!"

 Jungkook saw that the teacher was typing something into the computer. He stopped by and slung his arms around the other. Yoongi took his arm off his shoulders and asked, " What do you need?" Jungkook smirked, oh how Yoongi dreaded smirks, they meant was gonna go down.

"Well I was wondering that if now on you could help me with math during lunch too."

"Sure I'll help, what's in it for me?"

"My love."

"I don't want it."

"Fine I'll buy you some food at the cafeteria then since it's very luxurious."

"That's better," Yoongi smiled which made Jungkook melt inside, " now hurry up to your next class."

Jungkook smiled and was off to his next class.

-----

 Yoongi had a bad feeling about all of this, alone, with a student. Bad scenarios were coming to him. Especially since lunch was coming soon, during break he talked it out with Jin. Who wasn't helpful at all and just about it and told him to be careful.

 Yoongi was definitely ed, he wasn't going to be able to go against Jungkook.

-----                                           

"Hobi."

"Yeah?"

"What do you think is gonna happen?"

"I think they'll end up together, but if they do they'll have to be very careful."

"We think alike."

"Of course we're soul mates babe." Hoseok smiled and kissed the younger on the cheek.

Taehyung was blushing, he pouted, " Hyuung~, we're in public." Hoseok pinched the younger's cheek.

"Cutie."

  ------

"Jungkook why are you getting lunch?"

"Because I can."

"You never got anything, normally you'd just have something from the vending machine." Jimin frowned after saying this.

"Fine, I'm getting lunch nowadays for Teach."

"I don't know you."

"Hyung it's not like that, I just want bonding time trust me!"

"Nope I'm not gonna believe you."

-----                                                   

"Yah where's Jungkook?"

"He's with Teach."

"Told you he was excited."

"I fear of him now."

"Same I feel bad for Mr.Min now."

"Same."

   -----

 Jungkook was walking to Yoongi's room with a smile. Before he knew it he was in front of the room. 'It's locked.' He thought because when he tried to open it, it wouldn't open. It soon opened with Yoongi looking confused but then smiling at the food. He opened the door, " Close it once you come in."

 The two were sitting at a desk surrounded with books and Yoongi happily eating. While Jungkook was solving a problem, he noticed that the younger didn't have a lunch.

"Yah, why don't you have a lunch?" Jungkook didn't look up at all.

"I don't need one, I'm never hungry."

"Nonsense, you could never turn away from food, you are gonna eat my mashed potatoes."

"I don't-"

"That was a command." Jungkook snickered but ate them anyway.

"Buy yourself a lunch too or else I won't teach you." Jungkook groaned.

-----

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"May you?"Jungkook glared at him.

"May I?"

"Yes you may." Yoongi laughed at the sight of Jungkook stomping out. He decided to text Jin.

To:Mom
From:Yoongi

HYUNG

To:Gramps
From:Jin

WHAT!?

To:Mom
From:Yoongi

I'm 

To:Mom
From:Yoongi

Alone

To:Mom
From:Yoongi

With 

To:Mom
From:Yoongi

The

To:Mom
From:Yoongi

Kid

To:Gramps
From:Jin

HAHAHA

To:Mom
From:Yoongi

HYUNG

To:Gramps
From:Jin

I'm going to stop texting to let you enjoy your time with him Yoongi

To:Mom
From:Yoongi

HYUNG

 The message was read but he didn't get a reply. The door opened and Yoongi saw Jungkook with basketball shorts and shoes on.

"You play basketball?"

"Yep, did you ever play basketball teach?"

"I was good at it but decided to quit since I found it unenjoyable later on, I'm pretty sure I lost my skills." Jungkook hummed at this.

"Well I'm gonna go ahead, see ya tomorrow teach!"

"See you Mr.Jeon."

"Just call me Jungkook."

"Yeah go to basketball already." Jungkook laughed at this and waved a bye. 

Yoongi was doomed.

------

A/N: So this was edited, but I'm pretty sure I didn't catch all of my mistakes. Honestly this might just be like a ten chapter story. Idk, depends on how much I'll write.