Chapter 7

Come On Teach!

(I actually searched for beaches and hotels in Korea oml, I'm such a perfectionist. Btw this recieved so much love from the last chap, I cri)

 

“Well this trip is gonna be interesting.” Yoongi said while he put on his sneakers, he dragged his small suitcase with him. Most people had duffle bags but Yoongi didn’t like them, since he was petite. While he was in the elevator, he was becoming cautious with the fact he was wearing shorts. It’s not because of the weather, in fact, it was actually sunny outside with a little breeze.

 

It was because he was afraid what people were going to think about them. It was unusual for a guy to wear these still, he was also thinking about what Jungkook was going to think of them too.

 

_____

 

“YAH LOOK AT DEM LEGS!” Jimin yelled pointing to a pair of legs in the crowd, the person couldn’t be identified. The person was covered by multiple people.

 

“I only see hairy legs Chim.” Taehyung said with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Hyung what are you looking at?” Jungkook was confused to where he was pointing at too.

 

“I thought you didn’t like girls.” Jimin turned to glare at the smiling horse.

 

“I’m gay as pho, but seriously look at those legs! They’re so thin, pale, and have no marks, that’s what you call flawless right there guys.” The three looked to the same spot again and saw the legs the boy was talking about.

 

“DAYUM!” The three yelled.

 

“I wonder who it is.” Taehyung had an eyebrow raised this time.

 

“How can someone have such thin legs with no marks, cause those legs look fragile.” Jungkook said with a hand on his chin.

 

“I can never have no marks because of dancing.” Taehyung patted the older boy’s shoulder while he fake cried.

 

_____

 

“Teach you look great!” Jinri then hugged the teacher, Hojin was behind he carrying his and Jinri’s bags.

 

“Say teach, where are we going, how long is this trip, and, where are we staying?” Hojin asked, he placed his duffle bag down and sat down on it, he was holding the girl’s bag.

 

“You didn’t read the slip huh?” Jinri rolled her eyes when her boyfriend shook his head, Yoongi chuckled at this.

 

“Well we’re gonna be going to Gyeongpo beach, and that’s 3 hours away. If you include rest stops, it’s gonna be 4 hours. So we’ll arrive there at 10 since it’s 6 am right now. We’re gonna be staying at Seamarq hotel, which is actually in front of the beach.” Jinri took her phone out to look at the hotel.

 

“It only has a 4 star rate.”

 

“But if you look at the interior it seems very luxurious.”

 

“Hm, I’ve seen better.”

 

‘Freakin rich people.’ Yoongi said in his mind, he wondered how much it costed the school for the trip.

 

“We only have two buses, which two classes are going to be together?” Hojin asked the teacher.

 

“Well, Ms.Choi and Mr.Nam share a bus, which means that your class, Mrs.Gong. And my class are going to be sharing a bus. Teachers are going to be sitting alone though, so when a kid misbehaves, they’ll sit next to a teacher.”

“Hojin and I are going to be sitting behind you!” Jinri was excited.

 

“What are we going to do when we get there?”

 

“Yah, you have too many questions.”

“It’s ok I don’t mind it Jinri. When we get there we’ll be dropping our stuff off at the hotel. Then you guys are going to do what the teacher planned. From what I heard, Mrs.Gong’s taking you guys to the pier for either fishing, and surfing if you guys don’t want to fish. Ms.Choi’s is going diving, while Mr.Nam’s going to take his for parasailing and jetpacks and flyboarding. My class is just going to jet ski and play at the beach.”

“That sound’s like a lot but I know it isn’t.” Jinri nodded in agreement with her boyfriend.

 

“Actually, we’re going to a nearby amusement park after all that. Tomorrow’s gonna be different but the last day we’re gonna be doing the same things as today but the stuff you guy’s couldn’t do.” The two nodded but then yelling was heard.

 

_____

“SO, MY CLASS AND MS.CHOI’S CLASS GET ON THE FIRST BUS. MR.MIN’S AND MRS.GONG’S CLASS GET ON THE SECOND BUS, WE’LL BE LEAVING IN 10-15 MINUTES!” Mr. Nam step down from the stool he was on while students lined up to get in the bus. Yoongi was going to be checking off the students while Mrs.Gong made sure students placed their items correctly and that everyone had a spot to sit at.

 

“Hojin and Jinri, check, Jung Hoseok check, Kim Taehyung check, Park Jimin check, Jeon Jungkook.” Yoongi paused, Jungkook leaned towards his ear, his lips brushing his ear.

 

“Nice shorts teach, looks good on you.” Jungkook leaned back a smirk on his face, Yoongi was red. The younger smacked his lightly before he left.

 

“Y-yah.” Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was smirking, the younger winked at him and left. He turned his red face back to the students who were smirking, wiggling their eyebrows, and oohing.

 

“Why are you guys like this to me too!?” Yoongi pouted, unaware by the fact that Jungkook was looking at him from the window though.

 

_____

 

“Jeon Jungkook keep it down!”

 

“Ok!” Jungkook was dying, Hoseok was given a dare. If he was able to survive 30 minutes of playing Timore. Jungkook was going to do his work for a week, if he didn’t make it, he would be the first to go into the water.

 

Hoseok was screeching, his faces were hilarious too. Suddenly the lady in red popped out.

 

“OH !” Hoseok fell down while Jungkook was laughing stomping his feet and clapping.

 

“Jeon Jungkook sit next to Mr.Min!” Jungkook smirked, everyone in the bus was laughing while Mrs.Gong was glaring at the students who couldn’t contain their laughter.

 

Jungkook sat down next to the teacher, Yoongi was sleeping. His head on the window, Jungkook smiled at this. A few minutes later the elder’s head fell on his shoulder, Jungkook turned to look at him. He was going to interlace their hands but he accidentally touched his thigh. The younger turned red, he backed out and realized that something was off.

 

Jungkook jr. was half awake.

 

Jungkook groaned and covered his eyes.

 

_____

 

“Teach we’re here.” Yoongi was awoken by Jungkook,Yoongi stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes cutely. He turned to look at the younger whose lips formed a straight line, he blinked a few times.

 

“Here I got you an iced caramel macchiato.” Yoongi mumbled a thanks, the two stood up, Yoongi stood up and became dizzy blacking out slightly. (This is kinda hard to explain, if you don’t understand let me know and I’ll try to explain it more thoroughly.)

 

“What’s wrong?” Yoongi gripped onto the younger’s shirt, the black spots were there.

 

“I stood up too fast so I became dizzy.” Jungkook took the teacher’s luggage from above and carried him on his back.

 

“J-Jungkook.”

 

“You said you were dizzy and blacking out.”

 

“Yeah but not anymore.”

 

“Well too late teach.” Jungkook held his thighs a bit tight, he couldn’t contain himself. Yoongi was blushing while students smirked at the two. The two entered the hotel, cards were laid out with names at the top. Jungkook took Yoongi’s card and went into an elevator, the elevator was empty since they were one of the first people to get their card.

 

The elevator then opened, Jungkook stepped out and started to look for his room.

 

“793, 793, ah there it is.” Jungkook unlocked the door, he went in leaving his suitcase next to a drawer. Jungkook crouched down next to a bed, Yoongi got down fiddling with his fingers. Jungkook walked up to the window.

 

“Wow, look at the view!”

“Shouldn’t you go to your room by now?”

“Nah I’ll stay here, besides we’re gonna go out anyway. Jimin texted me our room and he carried my bags.” Yoongi nodded at this, he took off his bag and took his phone out from the bag. He scrolled through his social media and stumbled upon Jinri’s post. It was a picture of Jungkook carrying Yoongi. The caption saying, ‘Relationship goals.’ the comments were filled with stuff like, ‘Just date already, laughing emoticons, or someone saying ‘the ship is sailing well.’

 

Yoongi stood up snickering, he was going to find that girl outside. He took his bag and walked towards the door slowly since he was still looking at his phone

 

“We’re going outside now?” Yoongi nodded, the younger came up to him. He wrapped his arms around his waist and placed his chin on his shoulder causing the elder to blush.

 

(If I could have a dollar each time Yoongi blushes throughout this whole entire fic, I think I’d be quite rich.)

 

“Whatcha doin?”

 

“J-just scrolling through I-instagram.” Yoongi was screeching like a pterodactyl inside actually.

 

“Mkay, I’ll guide you then since you’re on your phone.” Jungkook grabbed his hand and interwined their fingers, Yoongi was still screeching.

 

_____

The two got to the beach, where Yoongi’s homeroom was. Yoongi walked in front of the students while Jungkook stayed behind looking at his ahem, bottom.

 

“So guys we’re going to be staying here, you guys can just jet ski, play, or do some sports. Just go ahead and play now, don’t go far!” As soon as Jungkook heard this, he took off his shirt throwing it at Jimin’s face. He already had his swimming shorts on so he was ok, he jumped into the water. It was cold but that was ok. Why you ask?

 

Jungkook jr was up and alive.

 

_____

Yoongi was laying down on his towel, an umbrella was covering him. He smelled like sunscreen he didn’t like it but he had to keep his snow white complexion. He was about to sleep to his music before he noticed it got darker. He was wearing shades at the moment, Yoongi took one of his earbuds off.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Teach you need to enjoy right now, all of the teachers are enjoying themselves while you’re just there lying down.”

 

“I’m fine, plus I'm enjoying myself by resting. Yah let me lie down!” Jungkook took the teacher’s shades and earbuds out and put them on the towel. He carried Yoongi over his back while the elder just kicked around. He put the elder down when they were near the water. He put a hand on his shoulder, the water kept on splashing their feet while they were standing there.

 

“It’s calming huh?” Yoongi nodded.

 

“Wanna go deeper?” Yoongi turned to look at him and quickly shook his head Jungkook smirked and carried the elder bridal style. The elder shrieked.

 

“Too late.” Jungkook walked into the water while Yoongi hung onto Jungkook for dear life.

 

“Jungkook I don’t want to get wet, lets go back.” The water was at Jungkook’s stomach.

 

“YOLO TEACH!” Jungkook dunked them into the water, the younger let go of him after a few moments. Yoongi quickly stood up wiping his eyes, Jungkook got up smiling, Yoongi glared at him.

 

“You better be glad my makeup isn’t smudged, if it was I would’ve killed you.”

 

“Hmm, lets see if it does.” Jungkook fell into the water, his back facing the water. He pulled Yoongi along with him. Yoongi pushed Jungkook when they were in the water. When Jungkook stood up he was splashed with water by Yoongi. The two started to have a water fight.

 

_____

“Ah young love.”


 

“The heck Tae, it’s not like you and Hoseok aren’t dating.” The two looked at Hoseok who shrieked when he stepped on seaweed while he was in the water.

 

“That’s my boyfriend, my boyfriend who shrieks because of seaweed.”

_____

 

Yoongi and Jungkook were walking beside each other on the way to the hotel.

 

“I don’t have any clothes to change into you brat.”

 

“I’ll give you my hoodie then, I don’t need it actually so it’ll be yours. For your shorts though, I don’t know.” Yoongi dramatically sighed.

 

“Welp, I guess I have to ask Jinri.”

 

“I’ll stop by your room later then.” Yoongi nodded in response before they separated when they were inside.

 

 

______

Jinri walked to Yoongi’s room, the door was unlocked but was slightly open so that she can give Yoongi shorts. They were actually her back up shorts but she decided to give them to the elder. She wanted Jungkook to suffer because of Yoongi’s legs. This makes her ship sail, basically Yoongi wearing shorts equals more Sugakookie momentos.

 

Jinri opened the door and silently placed the white laced shorts in front of the bathroom door. As soon as she did she ran out.

 

_____

Jungkook was in front of the door, staring at the shorts. He was imagining what the elder would look like with shorts and the slightly large black hoodie. He gulped, Yoongi would look great,but it was definitely going to be quite a scene for the younger.

 

The door opened revealing Yoongi, Jungkook handed him the clothes, his hands were slightly shaking.

 

“Thanks.” A few minutes later Yoongi came out, Jungkook gulped, it was quite a sight.

 

“Do I look weird?”

“N-no not at all, you look perfect.” Yoongi looked at him weirdly before heading out.

 

‘Dear god, how will I survive with his shorts today.’

 

_____

 

“Jungkook look it’s Kumamon!” Yoongi pointed at the Kumamon doll, Jungkook looked at the game, it was basketball.

 

‘Well then, this will be easy.’

 

Jungkook walked to the stand, with Yoongi trailing behind him.

 

“You don’t need to Jungkook.” Yoongi's said tugging on the younger's shirt

 

“It’s ok teach, might as well have some fun. How many points do I need to earn for the Kumamon doll?”

 

“50 points sir.” Jungkook nodded and gave the person 1000 won.

 

“You have 3 minutes.” The game started, Jungkook kept on making his shots. Which was surprising to Yoongi.

 

“You have 10 seconds.” Jungkook was at 49 points, Yoongi placed a hand on Jungkook’s shoulder.

 

“Come on Jungkook,you only need another shot to win Kumamon!” Jungkook shooted and got 50 points a second before the game ended.

 

“Yay!” Yoongi was jumping, when he received the doll he hugged the younger.

 

“Thanks Jungkook!” Jungkook hugged the elder back.

 

“You’re welcome.” Yoongi separated from the hug and skipped happily.

 

_____

“I’m hungarry.” Yoongi was pouting and holding his stomach.

 

“Then what should we eat?”

 

“Something that’s sweet.”

 

“Ice cream?”

 

“Ice cream ice cream I melt you down like ice cream.” Jungkook laughed at the teacher’s behavior, well then his childish side is showing.

 

“Teach, we need to find an ice cream stand.” Yoongi gasped and looked at Jungkook.

 

“You’re right, we need to search high and low. You search high since you’re a giraffe, and I’ll search low since I’m short.” Jungkook nodded,the two were unaware they were holding hands.

 

“Look, ice cream Jungkook!” Jungkook turned his head to towards where Yoongi was pointing. It was an ice cream stand indeed, and a good one too. The two walked up to the stand, a girl turned around.

 

“Hello what would you like?” The girl winked at Jungkook, Yoongi got jealous.

 

“I want two scoops of superman ice cream.” The girl looked at Yoongi for a while before getting his ice cream. Jungkook noticed his jealousy by the way he stared at her and how he held the doll. Jungkook wrapped an arm around his waist. The girl came back handing Yoongi his ice cream. She looked at Jungkook with a smile.

 

“And you sir?”

 

“I think I’ll share with him, how much was it?”

 

“5170 won.” Jungkook handed her the money, she gave him his change and was about to give him the receipt, but Jungkook was walking away.

 

“Sir your receipt!”

 

“I don’t want your number!” The two chuckled at the girl’s shocked expression.

 

“Can I have the taste of victory?” Yoongi brought the ice cream to his lips, he was on his toes.

 

“Tasty, what do you wanna do now?”

 

“I wanna try going on a ride.”

 

“Really, then lets go on that one over there.” Jungkook pointed to the ride where it spun the people around quite fast.

 

“Ok, let me finish this though, I don’t want to waste it.” While the two were walking Yoongi noticed something, he gasped.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jungkook looked at Yoongi who was holding his Kumamon very tight.

 

“Where are we going to put Kumamon!?” Jungkook laughed at this.

 

‘He’s so childish.’

 

“Jungkook this isn’t funny.” Yoongi pouted, Jungkook hugged the elder from behind.

 

“I’m sorry.” The two were quiet before Yoongi smudged some ice cream onto Jungkook’s nose.

 

“You’re forgiven.” Jungkook swiped some ice cream off his face and put it on Yoongi's cheekwho was showing his gummy smile.

 

“But seriously Jungkook where are we going to put Kumamon?”

 

“You know how they have cubbies?” Yoongi nodded.

 

“That’s where we put him.”

 

“Ohhh.”

 

“Yeah, cubbies did you forget about them?” Yoongi glared at the younger who was laughing.

 

A/N:I was actually gonna post this on Thursday since that would basically mark an official month ever since this story was made. BUT THEN WE HIT A THOUSAND VIEWS WOOHOO! I’m happy, I actually have a question for you guys. I actually have a story in mind that I want to start but I’m not sure if I should because I’m doing this one right now. It’s going to be chaptered and going to be about Sugakookie lol, I’m such trash. I actually watched the marvel vs avengers movie a few days ago. When Iron Man came out I started laughing cause I remembered Jungkook loves him. (He loves Yoongi more tho HAHA)