Chapter 8

Come On Teach!

Yoongi and Jungkook were standing in line for the ride. The line was long, it was surprising for the two since it was around 9 already. They weren’t gonna go back until it was 10, Yoongi was sleepy though. He started to nod off when they first got in line, Jungkook didn’t notice this until they were at the front of the line. When they got to the front, Yoongi suddenly had his face in his chest.

 

Jungkook was surprised and heard him mumble something about going back to the hotel for dinner and how he was sleepy.

 

‘So this explains his childish behavior from earlier.’ Jungkook scooped the man up in his arms as if he was holding a baby. He got out of line and went to find his friends since there was nothing he could do now.

 

_____

 

“Hey look it’s Jungkook! And he’s carrying an adult baby?” Jimin said and looked to see who he was carrying.

 

“Never mind, it’s Mr.Min!” Jungkook took the cotton candy from Jimin’s hand and took a big bite out of it. The amount that remained was a huge difference from before, Jimin’s mouth was open. He slapped the back of Jungkook’s head causing the younger to choke on the candy.

 

“OUTH!” Jungkook yelled.

 

“You idiot shut up, Mr.Min stirred just now!” Taehyung said whisper yelling at him, Jungkook gulped at this. If the teacher was going to wake up it was going to be awkward to explain why he was carrying him.

 

_____

Truthfully, Yoongi was sleepy, but he wasn’t really sleeping. He was actually kinda awake, he heard bits of sentences here and there while they were at the amusement park. It was uncomfortable when they were walking back to the hotel, or more like when Jungkook was walking and carrying him.

 

One of Yoongi’s arms were limp because he was trying to pretend to lightly hold his Kumamon. Yoongi’s head kept on slipping from Jungkook’s shoulder causing his head to just randomly dangle while the younger carried him. Jungkook however would always notice this and fix Yoongi’s position but his head always fell.

 

Yoongi decided to pretend he was going to wake up, Yoongi groaned causing Jungkook to freeze. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck and buried his head deeper into the curve of Jungkook’s neck. When Yoongi pretended to sleep he heard Jungkook sigh, Yoongi smiled at this.

 

_____

 

Jungkook walked to Yoongi’s room, he was probably going to have dinner if they had something that he liked. Jungkook stood in front of the door of Yoongi’s room, there was one problem though.

 

He doesn’t have the card for his door.

 

Which meant he’d have to search for the damned thing. Jungkook cussed under his breath and started to search for the damn thing. He checked the pocket of his hoodie, nope wasn’t there. Jungkook gulped, he had to go through the pockets of the laced shorts now.

 

‘You’re going to be okay Jungkook, it’s ok you aren’t going to die. You will control your feels, mind, and jr.’

 

Jungkook searched through the back pockets, nope wasn’t there. He had to search the front pockets now. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, he searched the front right pocket nope it wasn’t there. He checked the left pocket this time, he felt his wallet. Jungkook slowly took out the wallet, when he got it he opened it and searched for the card.

 

Jungkook found it and unlocked the room, he kicked the door open and walked in. Jungkook walked to the bed and laid Yoongi down there, he placed the card back in the wallet and put the wallet down on the nightstand. Jungkook pulled the covers over his body and tucked him in, he caressed his cheek.

 

Jungkook looked at the teacher for quite a time, he placed a kiss on his forehead and walked out

 

______

 

Yoongi woke up when he fell on the ground, apparently he made himself become a burrito when he felt cold. The grey haired man groaned, his hurt from the impact of the fall. He rolled to his left to unwrap himself from the burrito he made. As soon as he got out of the burrito he checked his phone for the time, it was early 8.

 

He had a bit of time to spare before he had to go for breakfast, which starts at 9. Yoongi went into his bathroom after he grabbed some clothes. Yoongi stared at the clothes he randomly grabbed, it was the crop top. Yoongi glared at the shirt before putting it on, he glared at his appearance in the mirror.

 

_____

 

“WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR!?” Jungkook yelled at Jimin who was laughing at the other end of the room.

 

“Watch your language, they might hear us, but wake up you log. Breakfast starts in 20 minutes, and for all I know, you take a long time to get ready, or to take a piss.” Jungkook glared at Jimin and threw the pillow at his face. He certainly did not expect to wake up by getting hit in the face with a pillow.

 

Jungkook took some clothes and walked in the bathroom, he turned the sink on and splashed water onto his tired face. While splashing water onto his face the events that happened with Yoongi came to him.

 

Yoongi’s smile, his childish side, and his jealousy made Jungkook think.

 

‘I can make him smile at me with a smile that I know that’s only directed to me. I’m pretty sure no one knows about him doing aegyo, that’s something he definitely wouldn’t want anyone else to know about. And he’d never get jealous if the girl from yesterday flirted with someone else.’

 

“Does he like me?” Jungkook stared at himself in the mirror before he splashed more water onto his face.

 

‘Wake up Jungkook you’re too sleepy right now.’

 

_____

 

Yoongi poked at his oatmeal, it was quiet, all of the teachers weren’t sitting next to each other. Yoongi stopped poking his oatmeal and took a spoonful of his fruit salad instead. He was alone and bored, his phone was useless since it’s too early for someone to post something interesting.

 

Today though was going to be fine, because all that they were going to do today was go bowling, do laser tag, and go to the mall. Yoongi suggested to go to an aquarium before but the principal simply said that the kids would be bored. They were going to a beach but they go for laser tag, bowling, and mall the second day.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook took a watermelon from his fruit salad. Yoongi turned to look at the boy, Jungkook stared back at him.

 

“Hi.”

“You have you’re own food Jungkook, eat your food instead of mine.”

 

“I finished my bowl of watermelons already, and you had a lot so I was like oh hey more watermelons.” Jungkook was about to take another watermelon but Yoongi slapped his hand making Jungkook hiss in pain.

 

“Ouch, man everyone’s been abusing me this morning. First Jimin throws a pillow at my face now you slap my hand, I wonder what’s next.” Yoongi put a hand on his chin pretending to think.

 

“I think you’re going to randomly bump into a door kid.”

 

“I’m 18, turning 19, I’m no kid, you’re a kid since you look like one.”

“Eighteen nine-teen, you’re still a kid since you still have teen in your age. And excuse you but I’m 23, and unlike you I don’t have teen in my age which makes me not a kid.” Yoongi smirked at Jungkook who dramatically rolled his eyes before he took a watermelon and ran off with Yoongi’s salad.

 

“YAH!” Yoongi chased after Jungkook who was smiling. Jungkook ran outside to the beach, Jungkook was too fast for Yoongi. Yoongi dropped down on the sand panting, curse him for having such short legs. Jungkook handed him a strawberry, Yoongi was about to take it before Jungkook ate it.

 

Yoongi glared at the smiling boy, Jungkook pulled him up. When Yoongi got up their noses were touching. The two stared at each other for awhile before they got interrupted.

 

“KISS HIM! KISS HIM! KISS HIM!” Yoongi jumped back and turned his head around to find the people who interrupted their moment. Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin were grimacing at them. Yoongi looked down at his feet and blushed.

 

_____

 

Yoongi’s class and Mr.Nam’s were at the mall, Mrs.Gong was bowling, while Ms.Choi’s was doing laser tag. Yoongi was going to go to Lush to buy bath bombs, but he stopped because Mr.Nam stood in front of him.

 

Yoongi bowed, “Hi, Mr.Nam.” The other teacher smiled at this.

 

“Hi Yoongi, would you like to go out for coffee with me? You know to get to know each other better.” The teacher scratched the back of his neck while Yoongi’s eyes were wide with amazement. He didn’t expect him to like him, well, if he didn’t then that would be awkward.

 

“Oh um, I’m sorry Mr.Nam but I’d like to be alone since I want to relax.” Yoongi was awkward with lying, but his lying worked. Mr.Nam’s smile faltered after he said that and left him. When he left Yoongi sighed, he put a hand on his heart and headed to Lush.

 

As soon as he got there, he smiled, bath bombs always made him happy. Yoongi was looking at a bath bomb when a hand landed on his shoulder, Yoongi flinched at the sudden contact. He looked behind him to see Jungkook staring at him darkly. Yoongi gulped at this while Jungkook just stared at him.

 

“Uh hi?”

 

“What did he want from you?”

 

“Oh nothing, just wanted to get coffee with me earlier. I said no because it was pretty awkward, plus I wanted to get bath bombs.” Jungkook looked at the bath bombs Yoongi pointed to, he looked at them for awhile before he looked back at the teacher with an eyebrow raised.

 

“Was that it?” Yoongi nodded, Jungkook’s expression softened.

 

“Well, at least you didn’t agree, I have to get to you first before anyone else.” Jungkook said looking at the bath bombs, Yoongi just awkwardly stood there while blushing.

 

“Oh um-” Yoongi was interrupted when Jungkook held a bath bomb in front of his face.

 

“What do you do with this?”

 

“You throw that in the water and it just basically makes your bath better.” Yoongi took the bath bomb from him and examined it.

 

“How does it make it better?”

 

“Well basically it makes the water colored, and it smells good and can sometimes include stuff like glitter or flower petals which makes your bath better. It’s reaaallly relaxing too.” Jungkook nodded at this and examined some more bath bombs.

 

_____

 

“HOBI STOP LOOKING AT THOSE BAPE HOODIES, LETS GO TO LUSH!” Taehyung was pulling on Hoseok’s hand. Hoseok didn’t budge and just kept on looking.

 

“We’ve only been here for like 30 minutes, you take like an hour or two in a store so shush and let me shop.” Taehyung pouted at this and sat on the ground, Jimin sat in front of him.

 

“YOU IDIOT WE CAN’T GO TO LUSH, JUNGKOOK AND MR.MIN IS IN THERE!” Jimin whispered yelled at the now shocked Taehyung.

 

“THEN WHY DON'T WE GO TO LUSH THEN, SEE SOME IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIP GOALS!” Taehyung stood up but fell on his when Jimin pulled him down.

 

“YOU IDIOT WE GOTTA LET THEM BE TOGETHER ALONE IF WE WANT TO SEE RELATIONSHIP GOALS!” Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms, Jimin shook his head disapprovingly while Hoseok just kept on shopping for a Bape hoodie.

 

_____

 

Yoongi and Jungkook were at the register, paying for 5 bath bombs. Or more like Jungkook paying for Yoongi’s bath bombs while Yoongi just looked at him with a worried look.

 

“You know I could’ve paid for myself right?” Yoongi said holding onto the sleeve of the younger’s white shirt. Jungkook just looked at him with a smile and ruffled his hair.

 

“I have to spoil my future boyfriend sometimes.” Yoongi eyes were wide while he blushed, Jungkook chuckled at this and hugged the life out of the teacher.

 

“You’re so cute teach!” Yoongi became a self powering heater, he could probably break out in a sweat if he blushes too much. His cheeks were too heated, this wasn’t a good sign, nope. Yoongi suddenly got dragged out of Lush with Jungkook holding onto his hand, the Lush bag with the younger.

 

“Jungkook what if a teacher sees us?” Yoongi was scared at what might happen if they were caught. He was not going to lose this job, this job was easy to find and the school had good food and pay. It was precious to Yoongi, especially since he hated to look for jobs.

 

“My family is powerful enough for them to keep quiet, it’s okay.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“I’m sure, lets go to zumiez now, they have stussy and supreme.”

 

_____

“Um Jungkook, I’m pretty sure I don’t have to be in this fitting room with you.” Yoongi was looking at the ground. Jungkook was going to try on a few shirts. Which meant that he was going to be shirtless which made Yoongi very awkward right now.

 

“I need opinions teach, plus you can get taken out there at any single moment.” Yoongi sulked while Jungkook just took one of the shirts to try on.

 

“How does this look?” Yoongi looked up to see Jungkook in a very exposing shirt, which showed his abs. Yoongi looked around the room and fiddled with his fingers.

 

“Um, that’s fine only if you put something under it. It shows too much, it exposes your chest.”

 

“To be honest with ya teach I only took this shirt to show off.” Yoongi groaned at this, this was death in a very slow way.

 

‘I will be calm, I will survive, I am Min Yoongi, the swaggiest person alive.’

 

“This one teach.” Yoongi’s face scrunched up at the sight.

 

“That’s ugly, it’s too ugly because of the choice with the colors. If they took the yellow out of that shirt it would’ve looked better.” Yoongi looked back at the ground, that shirt was ugly, extremely ugly in his opinion.

 

“This one.”

 

“That’s nice actually, you should get it, it looks good on you.”

 

“I actually don’t know what looks good on me since I only own a bunch of plain white and black shirts. Look at the shirts I picked teach and pick out the ones you think would look good on me instead of me having to make you turn around every single time.” Yoongi nodded at this and approached the shirts. He started to go through them and picked out the ones he thought would look at Jungkook.

 

“Ok I think these ones wo-” Yoongi turned around only to see a shirtless smirking Jungkook in front of him.

 

Yoongi blushed

 

_____

 

“Come on Tae get up and stop pouting.” Taehyung refused to get up, Jimin and Hoseok sighed at this. Hoseok suddenly carried him bridal style which made Taehyung yelp.

 

“You seriously don’t know how to stop sulking huh?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Stop being lovey dovey, we’re in public, where are we going now?”

 

“Zumiez.” The boy in Hoseok’s arms eye’s widened.

 

“I thought we were gonna go to Lush!”

“Let me shop Tae, plus save it for later, you take forever whenever you shop.” The trio entered Zumiez.

 

“Hey look its Kookie!” Jimin yelled, Jungkook and a frowning and blushing Yoongi approached them.

 

“We’re gonna go bowling soon.” Taehyung jumped out of Hoseok’s arms when he heard this.

 

“I’M GOING TO LUSH!”

 

“I was gonna say that we should all go to the food court to eat but I guess not.”

 

“Welp, Hoseok looks like you have to catch your boyfriend.” Hoseok sighed at this and started looking for his boyfriend. Jimin looked at the two with a suspicious look before speaking.

 

“What were you two doing in here?”

 

“Oh um-”

 

“We were looking for shirts for me, I need to get my fashion game up since I only have plain shirts you know?” Jungkook cut off the elder who just nodded at what he said. Jimin though wasn’t buying it and had an eyebrow raised.

 

“I’m not buying it.”

 

“What hyu-”

 

“You couldn’t control your hormones huh?”

 

“What no I-”

 

“I can’t believe you Kookie.”

 

“No hyung-”

 

“On his behalf Mr.Min I’m very sorry to what he did to you.” Jungkook rolled his eyes feeling annoyed, Jimin kept on interrupting him.

 

“Why didn’t you let me speak, I’m completely clean and innocent.”

 

“Lies, you banged with girls in our school kid.” Yoongi frowned at this, he felt jealous. Jungkook on the other hand was kinda mad at his friend since he didn’t want Yoongi to know about him being like that back then.

 

Hoseok suddenly came back with a pouting Taehyung.

 

“And we’re back.”

 

“And I only have one bath bomb.” Taehyung’s eyes suddenly went to Yoongi’s lush bag.

 

“HE HAS A BUNCH OF BATH BOMBS!”

_____

Yoongi just stared at his french fry, the incident at the dressing room came back to him.

 

_____

A/N: AND WE’LL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE NEXT CHAP! Sorry for not updating guys, I was actually gonna put this up 2 days ago. But then I had to get a new google account, and I on accident deleted the chapter when I deleted my old account. So I rewrote this, and I was on writer’s block yesterday too so ye. This is so short, I’m cringing guys, I’m cringing.  BUT WE HAS A POSTER AND A BACKGROUND NOW WOOHOO!