Chapter 13

Come On Teach!

Yoongi and Jungkook were walking out of the school side by with their arms slightly brushing.

 

“But seriously that was really funny, especially Jimin’s face!” The two laughed at what Jungkook said, Jimin’s face was in fact funny since he’s the one who always jokes about Jungkook and his hormones.

 

“You know your laugh is really cute hyung.” Yoongi blushed and glared at him, he pushed the smiling boy away and started to walk faster. Jungkook grabbed his wrist and turned him around, he placed his hand on Yoongi’s cheek and kissed him. Yoongi’s eyes were wide, he felt more heat rushing to his neck this time.  Jungkook pulled away and rested his forehead against the shorter’s forehead. Yoongi looked down and started to play with his fingers when Jungkook smirked at him.

 

“That flustered face gets me every time.”

 

And Yoongi fainted and fell into Jungkook’s, who by the way was surprised, arms.

 

_____

 

Jungkook immediately picked up the teacher bridal style and carried him into his own car. Once he got Yoongi seated in the passenger seat he called Jimin.

 

“WHAT’S UP KOOKIE YOU NEVER CALL ME!” Jungkook winced at the yelling.

 

“Nothing, can you just like come over here, Y- Teach passed out and I need you to drive his car to my apartment.”

 

“Ok I’ll be with Taehyung, he’ll drive my car, by the way, don’t take advantage of him in his sleeping state. That’s gonna be too erted of you, but bye~” Jimin hung up on Jungkook, the younger scoffed at this.   

 

“Meanie.”

 

_____

 

“And we’re here, I wonder if Jungkook took advantage of Mr.Min.” Jimin said while Taehyung yawned in his seat and texted his boyfriend.

 

“Maybe he did or maybe he didn’t will never know cause that Maknae is too secretive.” Jimin hummed and parked somewhere. He got out of his car and walked to Jungkook’s car, he knocked on the window. Jungkook noticed and put his window down.

 

“You didn’t take-”

 

“Here’s the keys, just follow me and park somewhere thanks hyung.” Jungkook put his window back up again. Jimin was stunned and came back to his senses when Jungkook started to move, Jimin glared at the car and started to look for the car by having its alarm go off.

 

“YOU IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Taehyung yelled at Jimin who was trying to find Yoongi’s car.

 

“I’m trying to find Mr.Min’s car, we’re not near a neighborhood so I’m pretty sure we’re fine.”

 

“Who’s trying to steal a car!?” A teacher came out when Jimin just got in Yoongi’s car. Taehyung immediately left and followed Jungkook. Jimin locked the car, when the teacher started got closer and knocked on the car. Jimin honked and quickly left and followed Taehyung.

 

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING YOU THIEF!”

 

“TO CATCH A THIEF NAMED JUNGKOOK WHO TOOK AWAY A TEACHER NAMED MR.MIN!” Jimin yelled even though he knew the teacher wouldn’t hear him.

 

_____

“You need to treat me to some type of fancy dinner, or get me some type of fancy clothing. That teacher almost killed me you piece of sheet.” Jimin lazily handed the younger the keys back, Jungkook rolled his eyes at his over dramatic friend.

 

“You’re pronouncing wrong, I’ll give you an early birthday present then. Thanks though, teach has a high fever.” Jimin nodded at this, Taehyung started to walk away with him.

 

“Don’t take advantage of him you kid!” Jungkook’s eyebrow twitched while the duo cackled like hyenas. The whole apartment complex thinks he’s some type of old man now, that’s nice. The young man sighed and stuffed the keys into his pockets and quickly took Yoongi out of the car and carried him bridal style. He shut the door behind him and quickly locked it.

 

_____

 

Jungkook was in the living room trying to search up how to cure a high fever. Yoongi had a high fever, some people also said that when someone has a high fever they’ll act drunk sometimes. Jungkook scoffed at this.

 

“Pfft, it’s a fever, it’s nothing like getting drunk.” He stood up and went to his refrigerator to get a bottled water. Just when Jungkook chugged down some water and put it back inside, something surprising happened.

 

“Jungkook~” Yoongi had his arms wrapped around Jungkook’s waist. The younger almost spat his drink out, he turned to look at Yoongi. The older man had smile on his face with a blanket on top of his head. Jungkook gulped at the sight of Yoongi wearing his shirt and his old grey fleece pajama bottoms. Jungkook was literally suffering when he was changing Yoongi’s clothes into something more comfier, he was surprised he managed to not have a .

 

“Hi hyung.”

 

“I’m bored.” Yoongi snuggled into Jungkook’s chest, Jungkook sighed at this and picked up Yoongi.

 

“Well if you’re bored you should sleep, sleeping is the cure for everything.” Yoongi pouted at Jungkook when he tucked him in. Just when Jungkook was about to leave he stood up on the bed and crossed his arms.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“It’s too hot!” Yoongi began to pull his pajama bottoms down, Jungkook froze at the action.

 

“Yay I got them off! Time to take off my shirt now too.” Jungkook came back to his senses when he heard this. He shook his head and grabbed Yoongi wrists, Yoongi looked at him with a confused face.

 

“If I lay down with you on the bed will you sleep?” Yoongi thought for awhile before he nodded. Jungkook sighed in content when Yoongi nodded, he really didn’t want to pop a while trying to take care of a sick Yoongi. Jungkook climbed into the bed with Yoongi and wrapped his arms around his waist. Yoongi smiled and closed his eyes, a few minutes later Yoongi managed to sleep and Jungkook sighed in content when he escaped from him.

 

“Shouldn’t I make food for him?” Jungkook was in the middle of the living room thinking, sick people need to be fed soup or something. All he had though was ramen, can’t that be considered soup? Jungkook groaned, he probably had to order two bowls of jajangmyun or something because he can’t cook. If Yoongi ever ate his cooking he’d probably die.

 

_____

 

Hoseok carried the heavy metal box in his two hands while going to the apartment he was delivering the food to. He hated his part time job for one week, just because his parents said, ‘Since you’re doing nothing and don’t need to work at the company yet, you should get a job for a week!’ He didn’t even want to work yet, he wanted to spend time with Taehyung. But here he was, in front of the door of the customer who ordered food. Hoseok sighed, he finally made it to the door.

 

He rang the doorbell and waited for awhile before the door swung open. Hoseok was just going to give the customer their food before he looked up and met Jungkook’s wide eyes.

 

“Jungkook you live here!?”

 

“Yeah, can I please have my food now? I’m starving.” Hoseok snickered at his manners, the younger gave him a wide smile.

 

“Here ya go you bratty pig.” Hoseok shoved the three dishes into the smiling boy’s arms.

 

“Thanks hyung.”

 

“No problem.” Hoseok turned to leave when he heard someone whine Kookie, he was going to turn back around and ask Jungkook who it was but the door already closed.

 

“What the heck.”

 

_____

 

“Kookie!” Jungkook turned around to see Yoongi pouting at him. That wasn’t good, Yoongi’s pout is Jungkook’s weakness.


 

“What?” Jungkook internally celebrated since he didn’t stutter, because if he stuttered Yoongi would probably think he was weird. And he was Jeon Jungkook, he can’t do that to his image.

 

“I thought you said you were going to sleep with me.” Yoongi hugged Jungkook and buried his face in his chest, the taller one sighed.

 

“I’m sorry, I ordered food because I was hungry. But hey now that you’re awake we can eat together. I didn’t want to eat alone so I’m happy that you’re awake now.” Yoongi blushed and dragged Jungkook to the dining table while mumbling lets eat.

 

Yoongi quickly opened his bowl of noodles and mixed them. Instead of just eating them normally with his chopsticks though, he twirled the noodles with his chopsticks and showed it to Jungkook whose eyes were wide.

 

“Look its a jajangmyun lollipop!” Yoongi stopped smiling when Jungkook ate the ‘lollipop.’

 

“Yum.” Jungkook said with a smile, Yoongi glared at him.

 

“I was going to eat that.” Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms, Jungkook’s smile widened at this.

 

“Aw I’m-”

 

Jungkook was about to kiss his forehead before the doorbell rang.

 

“Just eat, I’ll go get the door.” Yoongi nodded and opened the younger’s bowl of jajangmyun while he went to go open the door.

 

“Hi Kookie.” Jungkook sighed at the sight of Jimin while Yoongi frowned when he heard Kookie.

 

______

 

“So you do this and that’s how you get that answer.” Jimin hugged Jungkook before he went on with doing the problem. The only reason why he was there was to see if anything happened with the kid and Yoongi.

 

Flashback

 

“Chim, what if Jungkook takes advantage of Mr.Min.” Taehyung suddenly said in the middle of their drama marathon.

 

“Well, I don’t know what to think about that. I mean, I’d feel bad for teach but I have no control over Jungkook’s hormones.” It was quiet after that, well kinda since Taehyung threw a pillow at Jimin’s face.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Jimin looked at Taehyung who looked mad at him, he didn’t understand why Taehyung was mad though.

 

“You idiot, you need to save him, ity needs to be taken seriously!” Jimin scoffed at this and pointed at himself.

 

“Me? Don’t you mean we, need to.”

 

“Um no, I’m waiting for Seokkie so it’s you who’s gonna do that.” Jimin rolled his eyes and went back to watching the drama but was interrupted.

 

“GO SAVE HIM YOU IDIOT!” Taehyung screamed in his ear, Jimin flinched and fell off the sofa.

 

“JESUS CHRIST FINE I’M GOING!”

 

End of Flashback

 

“You’re the bestest friend ever for helping me with homework.” Yoongi gripped his chopsticks at the sight of Jungkook and Jimin. Yes he was jealous, I mean how can he not be jealous. He was eating alone at the table while Jungkook helped Jimin out with homework. Yoongi drank all of his water when Jimin hugged Jungkook again.

 

Yoongi stood up and threw his chopsticks away before heading to the guest room.

 

_____

 

Jungkook watched Yoongi walk to the guest room before going on with helping Jimin. The two only had about three problems left before they were done with the work.The younger figured that Yoongi was probably going to sleep.

 

‘I’ll need to give him medicine later I guess.’

 

“I’m going to the bathroom.” Jimin said and stood up.

 

“Oh ok, hurry up cause I want to be done with this crap.”

 

“Yeah yeah.” Jimin said waving before he disappeared in the hallway.

 

_____

 

Yoongi was wrapped up in the covers while he was pouting and thinking. Yoongi got out of his trance when the door opened and revealed Jimin. Yoongi’s eyes were wide since he didn’t expect him to be here.

 

“Hi Yoongi hyung.” Jimin said and sat down on the bed.

 

“Hi.”

“Soo, has Jungkook done anything to you yet?” The older man’s eyes furrowed in confusion.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Jimin cleared his throat before he spoke.

 

“Well I mean *cough* *cough*.” Yoongi’s face immediately became red.

 

“Oh um no.”

 

“That’s good hyung, well get better soon!” Jimin stood up and walked to the door.

 

“Oh thank you!” Yoongi said before Jimin walked out of the room, but Jimin came back inside and ran to him.

 

“Hyung, would you like to prank Jungkook when your fever is over?” Yoongi was confused, he didn’t answer why he had to prank the younger, he really had nothing against him.

 

“Pleeeaaasssseee?” Yoongi cringed at Jimin’s puppy eyes and just nodded while squeaking a yes.

 

“Hyung you’re the best!” Jimin whispered yelled and gave Yoongi bone crushing hug. Yoongi’s eyes widened, he couldn’t breathe. When he gasped for air the younger thankfully let go of him and rushed back to the door.

 

“See you next time hyung!”

 

“See you next time..” Yoongi mumbled before the younger got out of the room.

 

______

 

“Finally, I thought you took a shi-” Jungkook was interrupted by the blonde who was gathering his stuff up and putting on his shoes.

 

“I have to go Kookie, Taehyung almost burnt my apartment down, bye!” Jimin said and quickly got out.

 

“Well, ok then.” Jungkook walked to the guest room and opened the door, he was surprised at the sight of Yoongi wrapped up in covers.

 

“Oh I thought you were asleep.”

 

“I couldn’t sleep.” Jungkook nodded and walked over to medicine and poured it into the small cup. He handed it to Yoongi who was just staring at it.

 

“Why are you just staring at it? Drink it.” Jungkook nudged it to Yoongi again but he only shook his head.

 

“I don’t like the taste of medicine, it’s too bitter.” Jungkook sighed at this.

 

“Come on Yoongi, it’s just medicine, I’m pretty sure it’s not that bad.” Jungkook tried to give hand him the medicine again before Yoongi went under covers.

 

“I don’t want to drink that poison!” Jungkook placed at hand on Yoongi’s body and slightly shook him.

 

“Please, I want you to get better so we can go on a date.” There was silent moment before Yoongi spoke up again.

 

“No!” Jungkook sighed again before he put the medicine in his mouth and ripped the covers off of Yoongi.

 

“I don’t wan-” Yoongi was silenced when Jungkook connected their lips together and transferred the medicine to him. Jungkook didn’t separate from him until he couldn’t taste the bitter medicine anymore.

 

“See nothing bad about medicine.”

 

“But what if you get sick?”

 

“It’s ok, I have you to nurse me.” Yoongi blushed at this.

 

“Can we-, nevermind.”

 

“What did you want baby?”

 

“Don’t call me that.” Yoongi tried to glare at the smirking boy but failed since Yoongi liked the name.

 

“Why baby?” Yoongi sighed at this.

 

“Do you even want to know what I said?” Yoongi pouted and crossed his arms.

“Yes, please continue baby boy.” Yoongi groaned and rolled his eyes.

 

“I was just wondering if we couldcuddle.”

“Of course baby.” Yoongi’s eyes widened when he saw Jungkook walking towards him.

 

“Wait you understood that?” Jungkook looked at him with a confused face before he tucked himself inside with Yoongi.

 

“Of course, why wouldn’t I understand my baby boy?” Yoongi huffed and turned his back on Jungkook.

 

“Stooooop.” Jungkook smiled at this and turned him around, Yoongi was pouting at him with red cheeks. Jungkook came closer to him until their lips were probably less than a centimeter apart.

“I love you.” Jungkook connected their lips together, Yoongi smiled into the kiss. Jungkook smiled then separated their lips. He wrapped each of arms around Yoongi’s head and waist and hugged him to his chest. Yoongi wrapped his arms around his torso while Jungkook placed his chin on the blonde’s head.

 

“Sleep baby, you need it.” Yoongi nodded and closed his eyes before he started to drift away to sleep.

 

______

 

Yoongi woke up feeling hot, he groaned and saw Jungkook looking at him smiling. He flinched at the sight but then calmed down.

 

“What the heck am I doing in your bed?”

 

“Well you asked me to cuddle with you.” Yoongi blushed and stood up from the bed.

 

“Like I’d ever say that.” Yoongi tried to walk away but Jungkook back hugged him.

 

“You had a fever baby boy, that’s why you said that.” Yoongi’s turned around with eyes wide when Jungkook said baby boy because even though he did like it. It was something he never heard or expected from Jungkook.

 

“Where did you get baby boy from?” Jungkook smirked and made Yoongi sit on his lap. Yoongi quietly gasped and put his hands on the younger's shoulders.

 

“My baby was being too cute, how could I not call my baby boy when he’s being too cute.” Yoongi struggled trying to glare at him because Jungkook was being too nice to him.

 

“Well I don’t like baby boy.” Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms, Jungkook rolled his eyes and pecked his lips. Yoongi struggled trying not to look at Jungkook because after he kissed him he connected their foreheads together.

 

“Fine my Gigi?” Yoongi’s face scrunched up at the name.

 

“Ew no.”

 

“My Yoongi.”

 

“Hyung.”

 

“I don’t think I can call you hyung anymore after you acted really different when you had a fever.” Yoongi rolled his eyes.

 

“Fine just call me Yoongi.” Jungkook smiled mischievously before speaking.

 

“My Gigi.” Yoongi glared at him.

 

“OW!” Jungkook held the back of his head since Yoongi hit him there. Yoongi smirked at Jungkook and got out of his lap before leaning down to his ear and whispering to him.

 

“That’s what you get baby Kookie.” Yoongi left the room while Jungkook sat there groaning at the pain he received.

 

“Baby why are you like this!?”

 

A/N: I’m back, and Yoongi’s mixtape killed me like holy . Before I talk more about his mixtape, I honestly don’t know when I’ll be able to update again cuz school starts tomorrow for me ;A;. But, honestly some of the lyrics from Agust D made me laugh (look at the subs). Idk if I can continue this story because Yoongi isn’t fluffy anymore. Can someone tell me why Jungkook’s name is July J though? All I know is that it probably has to do with Suga’s name Agust D cuz, July August. But that’s all I know and that J is Jungkook.