Chapter 18

Come On Teach!

 

 

Jungkook got back inside his and Yoongi’s shared room after he loaded his water gun with water. The young man pretended to be a spy and his behind the walls.

 

“Target has been located and is currently in the state of being asleep. Target looks like a cute but deadly and violent kitten.” Jungkook stopped looking at Yoongi and tumbled towards him.

 

“Target is currently right in front of me, mission is on the go.” Jungkook raised his water gun and started to squirt water onto his ‘target.’ Yoongi stirred and his under the comforters.

 

“Jungkook go away, what the heck do you think you’re doing?” Yoongi mumbled under the covers, he sounded tired because after that he yawned.

 

“Waking you up duh, now get up, it’s our anniversary we gotta celebrate.”

 

“Let's just stay here and cuddle, isn't that nice?”

 

“Well, depends on what type of cuddling you're referring to.” Jungkook smirked to himself but seconds later he got hit with two pillows at the head.

 

“ert, but good job, you just made me grumpy by making me leave my cocoon.” Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi who grumbled but hugged him back.

 

“Don’t be grumpy hyung, we’re going shopping today.” Yoongi looked up at the younger confused at what he said.

 

“Shopping?” Jungkook nodded his head enthusiastically.

 

“Yep, and it’s all on me.” Jungkook pointed to himself, Yoongi frowned at this.

 

“What are you planning now you sick monster?” Jungkook gasped and let go of Yoongi.

 

“Me? A monster? You just crossed over the line babe.”

 

“Hurry up and just tell me why you’re gonna spoil me today.”

 

“Well, our 5th anniversary is coming up soon.”

 

“But we just spent literally most of our money-”

 

“eHem.” Yoongi glared at the younger and lightly slapped him.

 

“I’m sorry, your money on your expensive graduation suit.”

 

“It’s all fine Yoongs, I’m planning on taking over my dad’s nice bank company in a few months.” Yoongi’s eyes widened at this.

 

“You? In an office and not becoming like a PE teacher instead.”

 

“If I did become a teacher I’d most likely go to my old school,or, your school since you teach there. Plus, if I did become a PE teacher there, just imagine all the things I’d do during the breaks.” Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows at a fuming Yoongi.

 

“Brat.” Yoongi pushed Jungkook off the bed and stomped off to their shared bathroom.

 

_____

 

“Honestly, I don’t really need anything right now.” Yoongi scooped a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth while Jungkook rolled his eyes.

 

“You always say that each time I spoil you.”

 

“I’m serious this time!” Jungkook glared at Yoongi who was pouting, but Jungkook’s glare didn’t even last 5 seconds because Yoongi’s pouting is his weakness.

 

“So you’re telling me you don’t need any unnecessary items like shoes, makeup, face masks, jewlery, anything for your phone, or undergarnments?” Yoongi thought for a while if he actually needed anything Jungkook listed.

 

“Oh I actually need some socks and some more makeup.” Jungkook groaned and started to walk to one of Yoongi’s favorite shops. Yoongi didn’t notice that Jungkook left him until a minute later.

 

“This brat.” Yoongi grumbled and started to look for Jungkook.

 

_____

 

“These two are the perfect size.” Jungkook was in awe as he looked at the two items. They were perfect, it was pretty and they had just the right size for him and Yoongi.

 

“I’ll take them.” Jungkook said while he fished out his wallet from his pocket.

 

“You’re lucky because these are the last ones kid.” The clerk handed the bag to him.

 

“Wow, I’m really lucky, thank you!”

 

“You’re welcome.” Jungkook put the bag inside the nike bag he got when he bought two pairs of shoes as a couple item for him and Yoongi.

 

_____

 

Yoongi frowned, he couldn’t find his tall jerk in Etude House, he thought the younger would be here since it was the nearest shop and because Yoongi said he needed makeup. Jungkook walked into the store and saw Yoongi trying to look for him. He walked up to him and put his hand on his shoulder. Yoongi jumped and glared at Jungkook.

 

“Yah where were you? I was looking for you for like the past 30 minutes.”

 

“Yoongs, I went to the bathroom, and it’s only been like 12 minutes.”

 

“12 minutes? Were you taking a dump?”

 

“What, no, there was just a long line.”

 

“Totally.” Yoongi walked off and picked up two cushion compacts.

 

“Which one fits me more?”

 

“Well that was a quick mood change.”

 

“You didn’t answer my question.”

 

“Nevermind, uh, I think the right one suits you more.”

 

“I think the left one suits me more.” Yoongi said as he put both back and took the left cushion compact that wasn’t a sample. Jungkook though was confused and frowning.

 

“Then why did you ask for my opinion!?” Yoongi started to walk again so Jungkook followed him.

 

“I was trying to see how color blind you are, because what if I need more makeup and you get me the wrong shade!?”

 

“If it’s something like lipstick you’re fine.” Yoongi stopped walking and glared at Jungkook for awhile.

 

“What are you talking about, that’s not fine at all.” Yoongi started to walk again while Jungkook rolled his eyes. Yoongi has so much sass sometimes, his sass makes Jungkook roll his eyes multiple times. The younger won’t be shocked if his eyes get stuck from rolling his eyes too much.

 

“It’s fine, it’s always good to try new things you know.” Yoongi stopped walking and looked at some lip tints.

 

“It’s not always good, that’s like saying you went deep diving multiple times as an amateur. After those multiple times you probably decided to try something new and go diving without an oxygen tank.”

 

“Babe, that’s like, a whole new different topic from what we’re talking about.”

 

“I’m just trying to talk to you about why trying new stuff isn’t always good. But hey which one’s better, this dark cherry color or this red one?” Jungkook looked at the two colors for awhile before choosing.

 

“I think the dark cherry one is better.” Yoongi put the dark cherry one back.

 

“I said the dark cherry one was better why’d you put it back?”

 

“Oh I’m just trying to see which one I like better.” Jungkook slapped his forehead.

 

“Did you forget I’m paying?”

 

“But what if I get and don’t like it?”

“Just get it’s fine.” Yoongi smiled and took the dark cherry one, after he got it he placed a kiss on Jungkook’s cheek.

 

“Thanks babe.” Yoongi then skipped off towards another aisle while Jungkook followed him with a smile.

 

_____

 

“You said you only needed socks and makeup but you get a bunch of other stuff.” Jungkook grumbled when he walked into their apartment.

 

“It’s not that much babe.”

 

“OH REALLY!” Jungkook yelled from the living room while holding a handful of bags in each hand.

 

“Hey just be glad those aren’t expensive.”

 

“You’re so tiny yet you get oh I don’t know, 7 bags of snacks for yourself to eat. My arms hurt from carrying so many bags.” Yoongi rolled his eyes at his dramatic boyfriend and walked over to the couch. Yoongi sat on Jungkook’s lap and the tv.

 

“Lets just have a movie night and watch Iron man then.” Jungkook immediately stopped groaning and smiled at the tv in anticipation. Yoongi looked at him with a disgusted face.

 

“Weirdo.”

“Says the one who a bath bomb before.” Yoongi slapped Jungkook’s shoulder, the younger shrieked.

 

“Shut up.”

 

_____

 

Jungkook yawned and looked at Yoongi who was sleeping on him. He smiled at Yoongi’s cute sleeping face before he pecked his lips and escaped from him.

 

“I”ll be back within a day or hopefully within a few hours hyung.”

 

_____

 

A/N: I think I’m back?

 

 

I don't mean for this to be in bold but it's in bold, forgive me.