Chapter 12

Come On Teach!

Jungkook heard footsteps behind him, Yoongi’s arms were suddenly wrapped around his waist. Jungkook’s eyes were wide open the teacher’s act surprised the younger.

 

“Please, don’t leave, lets talk just a little bit Jungkook.” Jungkook unwrapped his arms from him and faced Yoongi who was looking down on the floor while sniffling because he was previously crying.

 

“What do you want?” Jungkook pretended to be mean since he was after all, still mad at the grey haired teacher.

 

“I-I, I just wanted to say…” Yoongi bit his bottom lip, he couldn’t speak properly, the words he wanted to say wouldn’t come out of his mouth. Jungkook frowned, he was an impatient person, and Yoongi not being able to say what he wanted to was testing his patience.

 

“Hurry up, I don’t have all day Mr.Min.”

 

“I won’t say this again but I like you, you don’t have to be mean all the time anymore Jungkook. You don’t have to have rules for me. Since I like you can I not have rules and can you please start being nice to me?”

 

‘I actually said it, oh my gosh.’

 

“What did you say again? I couldn’t hear your first sentence you were mumbling.” Jungkook really didn’t hear Yoongi because of his mumbling. Yoongi glared at him when he said this and cupped a hand around his ear like before.

 

“You make me so frustrated.” Yoongi wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him. Jungkook’s eyes were wide at what was going on, he placed his hands on the teacher’s waist and closed his eyes. When he deepened the kiss Yoongi pulled away from him flushed at the action he just did.

 

“So, what does this mean?” Jungkook asked smirking down at the red faced teacher.

 

“It means that I hate you.” Yoongi was going to leave the room but Jungkook pulled him back against his chest and hugged him. Yoongi blushed even more when Jungkook placed his chin on his shoulder.

 

“And it means that I love you too.” Yoongi sighed, he knew that he’d have to walk with Jungkook hugging him now.

 

______

 

School just ended and Yoongi and Jungkook were in the gym. Jungkook was exercising and Yoongi was helping him work out. Yoongi was helping him by sitting on his back while the younger did push ups. When Jungkook did sit ups, Yoongi held him down and Jungkook would steal a kiss from him. When he did a few laps around the gym he carried Yoongi bridal style, and Yoongi didn’t want to do that again, it was too scary for him. For now though, Jungkook was shooting some baskets while Yoongi laid across the bleachers trying to look for something interesting on his phone.

 

Jungkook started to become tired after 15 shots and walked over to Yoongi.

 

“I’m tiiiirrreeddd.” Yoongi nodded at him in response not sparing a glance at him. Jungkook pouted, he wanted to have Yoongi look at him.

 

“Put your phone number in my phone, hyung.” Jungkook smirked at Yoongi’s reaction when he called him hyung.

 

“What, we’re dating now, so I’m pretty sure I can call you hyung now.” Yoongi glared at him before grabbing his phone and created a contact in Jungkook’s phone. Yoongi handed Jungkook back his phone and laid back down on the bleachers. Jungkook shook his head at this.

 

“My boyfriend will not be lazy and actually get up and do something. You will not be on your phone and continue this potatoe like lifestyle.” Yoongi pouted at him.

 

“But I’m a stick, I need to get fat Kookie.” Jungkook pulled him shaking his head.

 

“We’re going to do an ice cream marathon.” Yoongi’s eyes widened at what he said, because when they did have an ice cream marathon by going to baskin robins and eating as much ice cream as they could. They ended up having stomach aches, with Yoongi and Jungkook laying across their seats.

 

“That felt nice..” Jungkook muttered, Yoongi rolled his eyes.

 

“That was a terrible decision.” Jungkook smiled and caressed Yoongi’s face from underneath the table since they were laying down.

 

“You love me~” Yoongi bit on one of Jungkook’s fingers.

 

“Horly !” Jungkook hissed in pain and moved, which made his stomach ache worse. Cause moving with a stomach ache didn’t feel good. Yoongi laughed at the younger who was holding onto his stomach while the hand that Yoongi bit was curled up into a fist.

 

______

 

“Leave me alone and go to sleep.” Yoongi shoved his face into the Kumamon Jungkook got him. Jungkook made him blush again. They were FaceTiming and it was around 11 already, Jungkook however didn’t want to leave him alone and kept on teasing him.

 

“Never, come on baby show me your face.”

 

“If you want to see my face stalk my social media.” Yoongi said with his face buried into the Kumamon still.

 

“Aww, but I already did that a long time ago.” Jungkook said pouting.

 

“So come on, show me your embarrassed flushed face.”

 

“No.”

 

“I’ll make you a blushing mess in front of everyone tomorrow then.” Yoongi didn’t care, he just wanted Jungkook to leave him alone and go to sleep.

 

“I don’t care.”

 

“Fine, be that way, prepare for tomorrow then. Cake your face with makeup if you don’t want anyone to see your flushed face.”

 

“Ok ok, bye.” Yoongi waved at the phone not showing his face still.

 

“Bye, I love you.” Yoongi became a tomato and shoved his face into his Kumamon more. Jungkook noticed and laughed at him, the color of his ears changed to red.

 

“I love you too.” The call eventually ended and Yoongi pulled away from his Kumamon and took a deep breath. He will never survive with his relationship with Jungkook. Yoongi’s phone buzzed, Jungkook texted him. Yoongi huffed and unlocked his phone with his thumb to look at the text.

 

‘I love you.’ Hearts followed the message, Yoongi’s eyes widened, he seriously hates Jungkook. The boy made him blush too much, Yoongi groaned and pulled the covers up his face.

 

He didn’t know that he actually was going to suffer tomorrow.

 

______

 

“HYUNG HELP ME!” Jungkook yelled at Hoseok who was walking to school with Taehyung. Hoseok and Taehyung turned around with a questioned look at the younger who was smiling at them with the trunk of his car open.

 

“Why in the world would I help you?”

 

“Yeah after bullying Mr.Min we don’t trust you anymore kid.” Taehyung turned back around and was going to walk off but his boyfriend stopped him.

 

“I’m trying to surprise Yoongi hyu-, I mean teach.” Hoseok and Taehyung became suspicious.

 

“What did you do?” Hoseok asked glaring at him, what Jungkook did was unacceptable to them.

 

“I swear Jungkook.” Taehyung walked up to him and grabbed the collar of his uniform, Jungkook took his hands off of him.

 

“I’m dating him, and can you please help me, he might come here any minute now.” Taehyung and Hoseok’s eyes were wide. Taehyung immediately took the large bear from his car and ran off. Hoseok walked over and nudged his side with his elbow.

 

“You actually came to your senses.” The two smiled at each other before carrying the stuff Jungkook had in his trunk.

 

_______

 

Yoongi dragged his feet along the hallway, he couldn’t sleep last night. He thought of Jungkook and kept on rolling around in his bed like a high school girl.

 

‘Jeon Jungkook is a demon in disguise, you can never survive because of him. He will be the death of you. Don’t ever trust hi-’

 

Yoongi stopped talking to himself in his head when he opened his classroom door. A guy was in front of him smiling and holding a rose. And there were a bunch of students with their phones out recording. Yoongi blinked a couple of times before walking over to him to take the rose. Yoongi muttered a thank you, the guy left but another guy appeared with another rose. Yoongi’s eyebrows furrowed, he took the rose but another guy had a rose again.

 

Yoongi groaned which made the class laugh, eventually after about 7 or 8 more roses, he actually got to his desk. A bear was sitting in his seat with a note attached to the ribbon tied around it. Yoongi took the note from the ribbon and read it.

 

“I love you xx, who did-” Yoongi was cut off when he turned around and Jungkook kissed him.

 

“You know I love you.” Jungkook said smiling with his forehead on Yoongi’s, the teacher’s face flushed and looked down.

 

“I love you too…” Yoongi mumbled, Jungkook laughed and hugged him, Yoongi wrapped his arms around him. He hid his red face against Jungkook’s chest while the students screamed and shouted in happiness.

 

“ITS REEEEAAAALLLL!”


 

“OF COURSE IT IS, THE SHIP WILL FOREVER SAIL AND NEVER SINK YOU IDIOT!” The class went into chaos because of two groups fighting about the ‘Mr.Min and Jungkook ship.’ Yoongi still had his face hidden in Jungkook’s chest while the taller one patted his head and smiled at him.

 

_______

 

Jimin came into the room to see two groups of people in the room talking about Yoongi and Jungkook. He saw that Yoongi and Jungkook were hugging while Taehyung and Hoseok were in their own world. Jimin walked up to the two confused, he thought Jungkook was mad at Yoongi still.

 

“What did I miss?”

 

“Everything, and I mean everything Jiminnie.” Jimin’s eyes widened at what Taehyung said, he missed the most important parts of school today then.

 

“Just check everyone’s Instagram and snapchat.” Jimin took out his phone when Hoseok said that, his eyes widened at the video that someone took.

 

“HORLY SHET I DIDN’T KNOW KOOKIE COULD BE ROMANTIC, WHAT THE HECK!?” Jungkook heard what his short hyung said and turned his head around and glared at him.

 

“I know right.” Taehyung and Hoseok said smirking.

 

“I HEARD THAT YOU SHORT HYUNG!” Jimin glared at him, he ran his thumb along his neck and threatened the younger who was sticking his tongue out at him.

 

_______

 

“TEEEAACCCHH!” Jinri yelled while running to Yoongi who looked scared, Yoongi put his marker down just in time. Jinri held his shoulders with a smile on her face, Yoongi was scared of what she was going to say.

 

“H-hi!”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE OFFICIAL WITH HIM NOW!” The students in the classroom looked up and laughed, smirked, and wiggled their eyebrows at him. Yoongi made an incoherent sound that sounded like a whale was screaming, he covered Jinri’s mouth with his hands.

 

“Shhh!” Jinri rolled her eyes and took his hands off of .

 

“So?”

 

“Well this all happened yesterday, and he kept on texting me you know? So I couldn’t really text anyone.” Jinri smirked while Yoongi gulped at what she was going to say.

 

“So, when are you guys going to bang, grind, or the more official word. Have s-” Yoongi blushed furiously and covered the girl’s mouth.

 

“Shut up!” Jinri took his hands off of her and laughed loudly. Jungkook eventually came into the room and pecked Yoongi’s cheek. Yoongi’s face became a dark red while Jinri smirked at the two.

 

“What’s going on babe?”

 

“Well uh…” Yoongi bit his lip, this was an awkward situation to be in. Especially since the younger girl was teasing him about his boyfriend just now. And here his boyfriend was, coming in without Yoongi knowing and kissing him on the cheek.

 

“Ooh you guys call each other names too, well I think I’m being a third wheel here. I’m gonna take my leave, make sure to use protection Jungkook!” Jinri walked out of the classroom waving, Yoongi covered his dark red face with his hands. He hated everyone and everything in the world now.

 

“I will! Aw, is my Yoongi blushing?” Yoongi pushed him away and sat in his seat.

 

“Go awwwaaayyyy~” Yoongi whined, Jungkook smiled at his lover's whining and sat in the seat that was on one side of Yoongi’s desk.

 

“Never.” Yoongi groaned and banged his head on the table.

 

______

 

Jimin was nagging Jungkook while they were in line getting their lunch. Jimin thought that because he had a boyfriend, he could tease the younger more.

 

“So Kookie you need to remember, don’t let your hormones get the best of you. Use protection and-” The lunch ladies began to look weirdly at the two, they thought Jimin was weird.

 

“And I don’t care.” Jungkook said to an offended Jimin. Jimin had hand placed over his heart with a surprised look on his face.

 

“I feel offended.”

 

“And I don’t feel offended.” Jimin dramatically gasped at this.

 

“Why Jungkook, why are you so mean?” Jimin asked him while he fake cried.

 

“You look constipated with that face Chim.” Jungkook hissed Jimin smacked the back of his head.

 

“I give up with you, you’re too mean to me, I’m your hyung too call me hyung.”

 

“I don’t respect you much man, sorry, but it’s cause teach is the only one in my heart~” Jimin’s face scrunched up at this.

 

“When in the world did you start to become so cheesy? Ugh, I’m cringing.”

 

“That’s nice I’m gonna go to teach’s room now.” Jungkook patted Jimin’s shoulder but paused.

 

“By the way don’t eavesdrop on us this time, I don’t want you guys to interfere again like last time.” Jimin smirked and gasped dramatically again.

 

“YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GO DO THE DO!?” A bunch of people started to look at them, Jungkook slightly blushed and bowed to the people looking at them. Jungkook glared at Jimin and muttered an f you to him. Jimin smiled and blew a kiss and Jungkook’s scrunched up face.

 

Jimin’s a nice friend.

 

______


 

“Shh be quiet.” Yoongi pouted, Jungkook wasn’t paying attention to him and was playing Pokemon Go. The younger used incense cause he was too lazy to get up and Yoongi was sitting on his lap.

 

“It’s not like they’ll care if I speak Kookie.” Jungkook placed a finger on the teacher’s lips.

 

“I need to concentrate.” Yoongi rolled his eyes and placed a grape in Jungkook’s mouth. The younger almost swallowed it and choked. Yoongi laughed at him, Jungkook glared at him, he placed his phone on the desk beside him and took Yoongi off of his lap.

 

“Ha, that’s what you get for not paying attention to me!” Yoongi said smiling, Jungkook smiled at how cute Yoongi was.

 

“And this is what you get for doing that.” Jungkook pulled Yoongi against him and started to place kiss him all over his face. Yoongi giggled and tried to avoid it, but he couldn’t Jungkook was holding him in place.

 

______

 

“Hm, where’s Jungkook?” Taehyung asked Jimin when they were done eating, they had about 15 minutes left to spare.

 

“He’s in Mr.Min’s class, but guess what? He said not to disturb them cause apparently he needs alone time with his boyfriend.” Hoseok stood up with Taehyung holding onto his hand.

 

“Where are we going Hobi?”

 

“We are going to disturb them.” Taehyung and Jimin’s face lit up, the three walked out of the cafeteria being careful to make sure no one would notice. No one noticed them thankfully, once they got to the hall they jogged to where Jungkook and Yoongi was and sat behind the doors.

 

“Jungkook stop it~” Yoongi said giggling, the three’s eyes widened.

 

“Never babe.” Yoongi started to giggle more and they heard lips smacking. Taehyung looked at Jimin.

 

“Holy shiet, don’t tell me he was gonna take advantage of Mr.Min!”

“How should I ever know, Jungkook’s a brat to me!”

“Be quiet you two, we’re here for a reason. Let me see if they are doing that, cause Mr.Min would most likely have hickies by now.” Hoseok stood up and knocked on the door.

 

“Yes?” Yoongi shouted from inside the classroom.

 

“Uh Hall monitor Jung Taemin here, is there something wrong in there?” Hoseok heard whispering before Yoongi spoke up again.

 

“No everything’s fine Taemin!”

“Ok just making sure!” Hoseok sighed and sat down leaning against the door again.

 

_______

 

What actually happened in there.

 

Jungkook was kissing Yoongi still actually, when ‘Taemin’ knocked on the door and said his full name Jungkook knew who it was. Hoseok, his surname then Taehyung and Jimin’s name were mixed together.

 

Jungkook leaned towards Yoongi ear.

 

“Hyung, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin are out there.” Jungkook leaned back to see Yoongi with his eyes wide.

 

“How do you know?”

 

“I can just tell baby, especially since their voices are easy to distinguish.” Yoongi hummed and nodded, he responded to Hoseok and smirked. Jungkook was confused, he only saw Yoongi blush, glare, cry, and smile. He was shocked to see his Yoongi smirking, Jungkook watched Yoongi walk over to a desk and kick it.

 

“Ahhh, that hurts.” Jungkook turned red and started to fan his face. One of the three gasped and another one yelled, ‘HOLY SHET!’ Yoongi stifled his laughter and opened the door, the three’s faces landed on the floor.

 

“Hi.” Yoongi said smling.

 

“D-did you guys-” Jimin asked stuttering, Jungkook interrupted him though.

 

“I don’t know did we?” Jungkook asked with his arm around Yoongi while they smiled a three whose faces were written with shock all over them.

 

______

 

A/N: And we’re back with fluff, but holy shet, I listened to Born Singer earlier but I regretted it cause I cried T^T. So I went to find some Sugakookie stuff, I saw this and found out that Jungkook has this thing with hitting Yoongi’s whenever he raps in concerts. I noticed that when Yoongi slept in on Bon Voyage ep 2. Jungkook said that they slept well, but why isn’t Yoongi coming then? HOHOHO I SEE YOU TWO! ;)))