Chapter 14

Come On Teach!

“Hyung lets go on a date.” Jungkook told the now raven head man. Jungkook changed his hair color too, it became a lighter shade of brown. Today, was graduation day, but Jungkook being Jungkook just wanted to get the assembly over with and leave. Yoongi looked around before turning back to Jungkook with a confused face.

 

“Why don’t you hangout with your parents?”

 

“They’re on a trip.”

 

“Well your mansion or something is pretty big I’m pretty sure you’ll find something to do there.” Yoongi turned around to leave but Jungkook put a hand on his shoulder.

 

‘Jeon Jungkook, I seriously don’t know how you clearly can’t see that I want to leave.’ Yoongi silently breathed in deeply and hoped that Jungkook would leave him alone soon.

 

“I moved out remember, you stayed at my place when you got sick.” Yoongi’s mouth formed an o while Jungkook just smiled at him.

 

“So, a date?”

 

“Fine.” Yoongi hoped that it was going to be a quick date.

 

_____

 

Yoongi regretted going on a date with Jungkook, they were watching the ing Conjuring part two. The ghost nun popped out of nowhere and Yoongi muffled his scream and dropped some of his popcorn. Jungkook snorted and looked at his scared hyung.

 

“Are you scared?”

“You just noticed!?” Jungkook laughed at him and Yoongi glared at him. A ‘scary sound’ according to Yoongi came out which made Yoongi and some other people in the movie theater scream. Yoongi clung onto a dying Jungkook’s arm, Yoongi noticed what he did after a few seconds and straightened his back. Jungkook looked at him with a smile on his face. Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking up.

 

“I hope you know that I hate you.”

“And I hope you know that I love you more than anything else.” Jungkook turned cupped one of Yoongi’s cheeks and kissed him. Yoongi’s eyes were wide open and when Jungkook parted from him before paying attention back to the movie he winked at him. Yoongi’s whole face was a red tomato.

 

_____

 

Yoongi came out of the movies walking like a zombie before the two paused. Jungkook stretched and groaned, his arms and legs were tired from staying in one place.

 

“So, where should we go now?”

 

“I don’t know.” Jungkook thought for awhile before thinking of somewhere to go.

 

“Should we play basketball?” Yoongi threw him a death glare.

 

“Aw come on! You can like take pics or vids of me playing and brag about your very athletic boyfriend.”

 

“No.”

 

“I’ll treat you to ice cream later.”

 

“What else do I get?”

 

“Um, I’ll get you a uh, a new Kumamon onesie!” Just a few days ago Jungkook accidentally yanked off the tail from Yoongi’s Kumamon onesie when they were chasing each other at Yoongi’s apartment. When Yoongi saw this, he kicked Jungkook out of his apartment real quick. Yoongi forgave him though when Jungkook got him a cake.

 

“Deal!” Jungkook silently high fived himself because if he and Yoongi were to go shopping his wallet would be crying.

 

“By the way that Kumamon onesie better arrive in three days!” Yoongi yelled at him while walking to Jungkook’s car.

 

_____

 

Jungkook was playing basketball with some people while Yoongi ate his ice cream that was in a squeezable pouch, he bought three actually…

 

Jungkook made another shot and Yoongi stood up clapping with his ice cream in his mouth. Jungkook smiled at the other while jogging back to the other side of the court.

 

“What a cutie.” Jungkook heard the guy behind him mumble, Jungkook turned his head to the guy smiling.

 

“I know right, getting him to date me felt like winning the jackpot.”

 

_____

 

“You know, you should be honored that I saved one of my ice creams for you. Because my ice cream is probably one of the things that is very precious to me.” Jungkook sipped on the pouch while Yoongi wiped his sweat away with a towel.

 

“So, am I your most precious thing?” Yoongi looked at him for awhile pretending to think.

 

“No.” Yoongi said shaking his head, Jungkook pouted at this.

 

“My family is the first most precious things then it’s you.” Jungkook smirked.

 

“Well I guess I don’t have to worry about being in second since I’m gonna marry you soon. Cause once I marry you we’re family.” Yoongi snorted and pushed a laughing Jungkook away while mumbling shut up.

 

“No but seriously, I’m pretty sure I’m going to propose to you.”

 

“I don’t like serious talks, you being serious is not my thing.” Yoongi stood up from the bench and started to walk to the car. Jungkook pulled back his wrist and hugged him.

 

“Get off me, you’re drenched in sweat.” Jungkook held him tighter and Yoongi’s face scrunched up because of this.

 

“Just wanted to hug you since you won’t take me seriously.” Yoongi elbowed the younger’s stomach, it didn’t actually hurt Jungkook. But Jungkook was dramatic and clutched his stomach and laid down on the grass like he was dying.

 

“You can hug me when you aren’t sweaty, take me home now kid.”

 

_____

 

“Yoon.” Yoongi hummed in response while looking at something interesting on his phone.

 

“You wanna stay over at my place today?” Yoong looked up from his phone with his eyebrows crossed.

 

“Are you trying to get me under the sheets with you?”

 

“No, but I just don’t want you to go just yet.”

“Hmm ok.”

 

“Wait seriously?” Yoongi nodded his head and turned back to his phone.

 

“Well thank god my apartment is only like 5 more minutes away.”

“I feel like you’re trying to get me under you.” Jungkook groaned.

 

“I’m not trying to get you under me don’t worry.”

 

_____

 

“So, whoever gets drunk first loses.” Jungkook replayed what he said earlier in his head while watching Yoongi jump on his couch.
 

“I feel like I’m flying!” Jungkook sighed, as much as he loved the cute Yoongi he really didn’t want him to break his couch just yet.

 

“Alright, no more jumping for you.” Jungkook placed his arms under Yoongi’s armpits while Yoongi placed his hands on Jungkook’s shoulders. Jungkook lifted him off of the couch with Yoongi giggling and saying weeee. When Jungkook turned around Yoongi had his arms crossed with a pout face. Jungkook walked up to him and caressed one of his cheeks.

 

“What’s wrong baby?”

“My pants are scratchy.” Jungkook’s eyes widened at this so he stopped Yoongi and held his hands.

 

“Wait, but you’re wearing jeggings, jeggings aren’t scratchy.”

“Well I’ve been wearing these for a long time so to me they’re scratchy.”

 

“Wait wait, if you’re going to take those jeans off don’t you think you’ll look awkward with just a shirt and briefs or boxers on?” Yoongi nodded.

 

“Yeah so don’t take off your pants.”

 

“I’m still going to take these off.” Jungkook sighed there was no way he was able to stop Yoongi. When he saw Yoongi walking to his room he threw himself on the couch because he was pretty sure Yoongi was going to sleep.

 

But he was wrong.

 

“Don’t sleeeep, if you sleep I’ll have no one to play with.” Jungkook opened his eyes to see Yoongi’s head resting on his chest and wearing one of Jungkook’s old knitted sweater which was a bit big on Yoongi.

 

“Well if you wanna play then get off me so that I can move.” Yoongi playfully shook his head no.

 

“No?”

 

“No.”

 

“Then I guess I’ll just go back to sleep.” Jungkook turned and Yoongi fell to the deep side of the couch with an oof. Jungkook pulled him in his chest and rested his chin on Yoongi’s head.

 

“Lets sleeeeep.”

“Lets plaaaaay.” Yoongi started to pretend to do boxing on Jungkook’s chest as an attempt to escape his hold. Yoongi’s phone suddenly rang which made the two look up at the coffee table.

 

“Oh who is it?” Yoongi got away from Jungkook and picked his phone up from the white, spotless table. (The table actually never got cleaned but was always just surprisingly clean.)Yoongi answered his phone which turned out to be a facetime call with Jin.

 

“Oh hi hyung!” Yoongi waved at the phone childishly.

 

“Yoongi are you drunk? I swear, I had the most interesting gossip and was about to tell you but I guess I can’t do that.” Jungkook curious of who Yoongi was talking to, slung his arm around Yoongi’s shoulders and pressed his chest against his back to see who he was talking to.

 

“Oh uh were you guys doing something? I’ll uh-”

 

“No hyung you’re fine! But,” Yoongi scooted closer to the camera and tried to whisper but failed since Jungkook heard, “ Don’t you think he’s cute? I’m sad that we’re only friends.” Yoongi pouted and scooted away from the camera.

 

“That guy is your boyfriend.”

“Really!?” Yoongi turned to look at Jungkook who was just smiling at hi and turned back at Jin.

 

“Yep, I’ll leave you two soon take care of him Jungkook!”

“I will bye!”

 

“No hyung don’t leave-” The call ended. “Me.” Yoongi pouted but looked at Jungkook.

 

“Are you really my boyfriend? Cause that’s just-” Yoongi was interrupted by Jungkook kissing him on the lips.

 

“I hope that answers your question.” Yoongi stayed silent for awhile because he wanted to ask Jungkook a question but was hesitating.

 

“Can you kiss me again?” Yoongi mumbled quietly while looking at his fingers that he was playing with. Jungkook quickly reacted to this and held Yoongi’s chin to face him and kissed him. Jungkook pulled back to and Yoongi asked him one of the most unexpected questions he’s probably ever heard.

 

“Can we go get bubbles?”

_____

 

Jungkook and Yoongi were walking to the convenience store hand in hand. Yoongi was skipping and swinging their arms while Jungkook trailed behind him smiling.

 

“There’s the convenience store!” Yoongi pointed at the store and pulled Jungkook to the store. The two got inside with the cashier just playing on their phone. They walked through the aisles twice and sadly couldn’t find any bubbles. Yoongi looked up at Jungkook with a pout.

 

“They don’t have any bubbles.”

 

“Do you want to get ice cream.” Yoongi looked up at Jungkook smiling. The two got their ice cream. When Jungkook went to go pay the cashier looked at Yoongi up and down.

 

“I hope he’s wearing shorts.”

“Don’t worry he’s wearing shorts.” Yoongi looked down and noticed that you couldn’t see his shorts. He quickly went behind Jungkook and hid behind him.

 

“Well enjoy your ice cream.” The girl said and handed Jungkook their ice cream.

 

“Thanks.”

 

The two ended up walking out of the store walking hand in hand. Yoongi had a coffee ice cream pouch and Jungkook had the same one too except he had a Japanese soda flavor.

 

_____


 

“Whatcha doin?” Yoongi laid his head on Jungkook’s shoulder.

 

“Buying you something.” Jungkook didn’t forget about Yoongi’s onesie thankfully.

 

“Ooh what is it?”

 

“Not telling ya.” Yoongi’s face scrunched up. A few minutes later when Jungkook bought the onesie Yoongi was asleep.

 

“Here, this is what I’m-” Jungkook paused at Yoongi’s sleeping face. Jungkook clicked out of the window on his laptop and put it on the coffee table. He lifted the raven head in his arms and carried him in his arms before settling him down on his bed.

 

“Night night.” Jungkook kissed Yoongi’s head and walked back to the living room. He needed to email the coach for basketball from the college he was going into. Jungkook just remembered it being about what position he was going to play or if he was going to be an actual athelete.

 

______


 

Yoongi woke up in Jungkook’s arms and sat up, but when he sat up he had to throw up. Yoongi ran to the connected bathroom and started throwing up. When he was done he washed up and looked at himself in the mirror and realized he only had a sweater on. Yoongi came out of the bathroom and stomped his way back to the bedroom. Yoongi looked at Jungkook for a few seconds before kicking him out of the bed.

 

“OW!” Jungkook looked up at Yoongi still half asleep.

 

“What was that for!?”

 

“Did you take advantage of me?”

 

“No.” Yoongi picked up a pillow from the bed and sat on Jungkook’s lap.

 

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Alright, well I’m making breakfast, freshen up.” Yoongi stood up while Jungkook sighed in relief that he didn’t get hit by the pillow.

 

But he did get hit a few seconds later  and it hurt his feels.

 

A/N: IM BAAACK, I think, I still have to upload the fifteenth chap later. Infinite’s comeback killed me and then Bangtan’s comeback killed me how nice. And apparently the Sugakookie era is over :((((((



Sorry if this was short.