Chapter 15

Come On Teach!

4 years later

 

Yoongi woke up to find no one beside him.

 

‘Huh, he must be out exercising.’

 

Yoongi went to freshen up first then came out of the bathroom to go to the kitchen. There was a sticky note on the fridge with Jungkook’s writing saying that he went out to exercise. Yoongi took the sticky note off of the fridge and threw it in the trash. The lonely man decided on a simple breakfast like honey peanut butter, banana, and chia seed toast. Yoongi started to make his and Jungkook's breakfast while thinking about what happened over the course of four years.  

 

The most memorable event was when Jimin decided to prank Jungkook a week after graduation since Jungkook didn’t join him, Tae, and Hoseok when they celebrated. This was also the prank Jimin had in mind when Yoongi was sick. He only came up with this prank for a ‘time when Jungkook decides not to be fun.’

 

_____

 

4 years ago at Yoongi’s place

 

Everyone was at the dining table, well except for Yoongi he was ‘watering the garden.’ Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook were all laughing about something until Yoongi screamed.

 

“THERE’S A HUGE SPIDER I THINK IT’S A TARANTULA!” Yoongi ran over to his mini patio while Jungkook went outside. The three inside took out their phones and started recording the scene that was about to unfold in front of them.

 

“Where is it?” Jungkook asked him  while making his way to Yoongi’s garden. Yoongi bit his inner cheek as an attempt to not laugh while turning on the hose. He was definitely dead to Jungkook after the prank he was about to do.

 

“It’s at the carnations!” Jungkook walked over to the carnations and looked at them for awhile. He didn’t see a ‘huge spider or tarantula’ in front of him.

 

“Yoongi I can’t find it.”

“Trust me it’s just right there!” Yoongi held the hose in his hands while Jungkook inspected the carnations more. Jungkook didn’t find the spider and stood up sighing. While standing up and turning around he spoke.

 

“Yoongi I’m pretty sure-” Jungkook didn’t get to finish his sentence because Yoongi sprayed water on him.

 

“WAIT DON’T MOVE IT’S RIGHT THERE!” Yoongi sprayed an emotionless Jungkook again while laughing. The three inside were dying.

 

“GET HIM IN THE FACE!” Yoongi listened to Jimin and sprayed the younger in the face.

 

“I GOT THE SPIDER!” Yoongi was dying, Jungkook on the other hand was not impressed.

 

“Min Yoongi get your over here.” Jungkook said in a low voice while wiping his hair away from his face.

 

“Don’t wanna.” Yoongi stuck his tongue out and sprayed Jungkook again. Jungkook ran after him while Yoongi ran inside yelling YOLO and locking an angry and wet Jungkook outside.

 

____

 

Over the course of 4 years, Yoongi realized that Jungkook loves to do laundry but hates the part when he has to fold his clothes. To Jungkook it’s tiring, to Yoongi it’s absolute laziness. Ever since they moved in together Yoongi starts to feel more and more like a housewife. He does laundry, cooks, and changes the sheets. Jungkook only throws out the trash, does dishes, and cleans. Yoongi still doesn’t think that, that amount of chores for Jungkook to do isn’t enough.

 

Jungkook met his parents though, and it went fine. Yoongi’s mom kept on gushing about how handsome he was and how big his muscles were. His dad though, was talking about their favorite basketball team and how they could have late night barbeques with beer.

 

Yoongi on the other hand, still hasn’t met Jungkook’s parents yet and is still wondering when he’ll ever meet them. He’s still surprised that they haven’t found out about him and Jungkook living together. Yoongi didn’t notice Jungkook when he came in so he gasped when the younger back hugged him.

 

“Didn’t notice me huh?” Yoongi shook his head and started spreading the honey peanut butter on his bread.

 

“Are you making mine?”

 

“No, yours is already done.”

 

“Thanks.” Jungkook pecked Yoongi on the lips before getting his toast.

 

“By the way I got you coffee on the way here.”

 

“What kind?”

 

“Iced Caramel Macchiato this time with extra caramel.” Yoongi nodded at the choice, the elder would always be picking either a macchiato or frappuccino from time to time so he was glad Jungkook got him something that was close to what he wanted.

 

“I actually wanted a caramel frap this time.” Jungkook lightly slapped himself at his choice.

 

“But it’s fine, it still has caramel.” Yoongi took a bite of his toast and sipped on his drink. The two actually went together quite well.

 

“By the way,” Jungkook gulped down his food before speaking again, “ You’re gonna come to my game right?”

 

“Depends, what time is it going to be taking place?”

“Uh 4 o’clock.” Yoongi thought for awhile, it was Friday so he most likely didn’t have to grade that many papers.

 

“Yeah I can make it in time.”

 

“Really, you better be there when we practice then. Cause you’re the energy I need before a game.” Yoongi’s face scrunched up at Jungkook’s cheesy joke.

 

“Ew, hurry up and go take a shower, we’re gonna be late if you say more cheesy jokes.”

 

_____

 

When the two arrived at Yoongi’s school, or Jungkook’s old school. Jungkook walked Yoongi to his classroom.

 

“Dang, nothing really changed here, there’s only better events than last time. And a few new teachers that may or may not be boring as .” Jungkook mumbled to Yoongi.

 

“Another thing that didn’t change is girls gushing over you.” Jungkook clueless of this actually looked at the girls who were looking at him dreamily.

 

“Dang you right.”

 

“Mmhmm.”

 

“By the way, are there any kids that hit you up here?” Jungkook hoped that there was at least one person who liked Yoongi. He wanted to show that person that Yoongi was his.

 

“Hm there’s a few of them that might be in my classroom right now actually. They’re always in my room before class starts.” Jungkook’s eyes widened at this.

 

“A few!?”

“Yep.”

 

“Well I can’t wait until I get to your classroom then.”

“Don’t scare them.”

“Oh I will.” Yoongi sighed at the younger’s behavior.

 

“You realize you were like that right?”

 

“Yeah but you’re mine.” Jungkook pouted, Yoongi rolled his eyes at this.

 

“What to do with you.” Yoongi muttered while opening his door. When the two entered they were greeted, well only Yoongi was greeted.

 

“HI MR.MIN!” The boys in the classroom greeted Yoongi with smiled while Yoongi just waved to them while walking to his desk. What shocked them was when they saw Jungkook. They never saw Jungkook around campus so they thought he was either a new student or a stranger.

 

“Who’s that!?” One of the guys whispered, Jungkook smirked at this and walked over to Yoongi. Jungkook placed his chin on Yoongi’s shoulder and wrapped an arm around him while he was doing something on his desktop.

 

“Whatcha doin?”

 

“Just checkin grades.”

 

“Why’s Mr.Min allowing him to do that?!”

“WHO IS HE!?” Jungkook almost laughed but he didn’t.

 

“You know you’re gonna be late to school if you don’t go right now.” Jungkook looked at the time, he wasn’t going to be late but he decided he should go.

 

“Oh yeah huh, well see ya later Yoongs.” Jungkook pecked his lips and gave a wink before he left.

 

“See ya Kookie.”

 

Just before Jungkook left the classroom he heard someone mutter, “WHAT THE !”

 

Jungkook was pretty sure people thought he was crazy when he was dying of laughter when he got out to the parking lot.

 

_____

 

When Yoongi got to his room after getting an energy bar back in the teacher’s lounge. He certainly did not expect to be bombarded with questions, it was break, the time when he could rest and not talk to people. When Yoongi sat down in his chair the boys who saw what happened earlier crowded around his desk.

 

“MR.MIN WHO WAS THAT!?”

“WHY DID YOU LET THAT STRANGER KISS YOU!?”

 

“Please tell me he was your relative or something.”

 

“Woah chill.” Yoongi didn’t like the fact that questions were being thrown at him all at once.

 

“Guys he told us chill, maybe that guy was just a relative.”

 

“What relative kisses and winks at their relative!?”

 

“A weird one.” Yoongi cleared his throat to gain their attention.

 

“That guy was my boyfriend.” The boys started to dramatically gasp and fake cry.

 

“So I don’t have a chance with you Mr.Min?”

 

“Yeah, I don’t think you do sorry. Because my boyfriend gets jealous easily. He got jealous when he figured out about you guys liking me.”

 

“Wait, he doesn’t go here, THAT MEANS WE CAN STILL TRY AND GET MR.MIN!” The boys started to jump around while Yoongi's eyes widened at their plan.

 

“Wait um, I wouldn’t suggest doing that.”

 

“What why?” The boys stopped and turned to look at Yoongi.

 

“Remember him being jealous?” All of them nodded.

 

“Yeah I think you won’t be able to live well if you continue to try and get me.” The boys sighed and walked out of the classroom with their shoulders sagging.

 

Yoongi was just glad that they’d most likely stop hitting on him after this.

 

______

 

Yoongi came into the gym looking for a spot to seat at. While standing in the gym he heard someone call his name.

 

“Yoongi Hyung!” He turned his head to see Taehyung waving at him and pointing next to him. Yoongi smiled at him and made his way to the the younger. Once he sat down next to him he handed him a bag of cotton candy.

“Yah where did you get this from?” Yoongi asked him while taking it.

 

“Student store decided to open after like a bajillion years today. I think it’s cause they heard the opposite team had really good looking people apparently.” Yoongi nodded at this.

 

“I miss Jimin and him acting like a mom to us, I wonder how he’s doing in America.” Taehyung looked up in thought.

 

“Well so far, all I remember was him talking about how there’s a bunch of cute guys in Cali.” Yoongi bursted out laughing.

 

“Well that’s Jimin.”

 

“True.” Yoongi stopped laughing and furrowed his eyebrows when he realized something.

 

“Wait, where’s Hoseok? Isn’t he supposed to be with you?”

 

“He’s over there, he’s one of the coach’s favorites cause he’s good during PE. So he helps him out with basketball.” Taehyung said while pointing at his boyfriend who was passing the players the basketballs.

 

“And then there’s your boyfriend.” Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was standing in line just waiting to do a three pointer. Jungkook saw him and winked at him before getting the ball and making his shot. Yoongi smiled at this and and clapped for him, he was about to yell, ‘WOOO JEON JUNGKOOK!’ But some annoying cheerleaders interrupted him. Seeing this Yoongi glared at them and sat back down. Taehyung laughed at Yoongi’s reaction to this.

 

“Don’t worry hyung I understand you, Hoseokkie has some cheerleaders during soccer too.”

 

“Really!? Man, these cheerleaders like a bunch of people then.” Taehyung nodded at this.

 

“What do you do about them then?”

 

“Well,” Taehyung flipped his non existent long hair, “I just kiss Hoseok in front of them and try to make them jealous. Which actually works cause next day or week they’ll come up complaining to me about Hoseok’s theirs.”

 

“Oh that’s a good idea.”

 

“Mmhmm, but guess what that girl over there dated like 8-12 people already.” Yoongi’s jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

 

“No really!?”

 

“It’s the truth.” The two started to gossip about the cheerleaders and didn’t pay that much attention to the game that just started. The two were looking at the court while gossiping but didn’t really know what was going on.

 

_____

 

“Yeah and then-”

 

“THAT’S A FOUL, HE TOUCHED MY WRIST!” The whistle blew and the two stopped talking and looked at the guy who was raging in the middle of the court.. The whole gym was quiet, well except for the guy who was raging of course.

 

“I saw what I saw, he touched the ball sir not your wrist.” The guy rolled his eyes at this and mouthed ‘bull.’

 

“Dang that guy has no chill.” Taehyung whispered to Yoongi who just nodded while watching the situation. The referee gave the ball to one of Jungkook’s teammates and blew the whistle again. Jungkook’s teammate gave it to Jungkook who was about to run and do a lay up before the ball was stolen from his hands.

 

The guy who was raging earlier tried to throw the ball out of the windows but ended up hitting someone.

 

And that was sadly Min Yoongi.

 

The gym was quiet at what happened, Jungkook’s eyes widened at this. The guy just faked a laugh at this.

 

“Huh I missed.” Jungkook’s blood boiled at the guy beside him.

 

“Oh my god hyung are you ok!?” Yoongi felt tears well up to his eyes because of the impact of the ball. Yoongi nodded his head before he felt something dripping from his nose.

 

“.” He muttered and threw his head back. Taehyung on the other hand was freaking out and trying to find tissues in his bag.

 

Jungkook was obviously not happy about this and kicked the guy in the crotch before running his way up to Yoongi.

 

“Time out!” The referee yelled, the judges of the game went up to the guy who raged and was having a talk with him.

 

Just when Taehyung found tissues he saw Jungkook running up and backed away from Yoongi who was looking up and trying not to cry. Yoongi saw Jungkook at the corner of his eyes.

 

“Jungkook I’m-”

 

“Come on.” The younger picked him up bridal style and took him out of the gym. Most of the people inside were looking at them taking their leave. Yoongi stayed silent while Jungkook carried him. He didn’t want to speak up since Jungkook was obviously really angry right now. Yoongi’s scared of Jungkook when he gets like this.

 

The last time he saw him be this angry was when someone almost stole something from them when they were shopping.The two eventually got to the nurse’s office who was out at one of the other basketball games probably. Jungkook sat Yoongi down and went to the sink to get a paper towel before pressing it up on Yoongi’s nose.

 

Yoongi took Jungkook’s hand off the paper towel and held it himself instead. Jungkook sighed and crouched in front of Yoongi and held one of his hands.

 

“Did it hurt a lot?” Yoongi slowly nodded his head.

 

“Should I beat him up?” Yoongi immediately shook his head at this, Jungkook chuckled at his reaction.

 

“You’re still cute even though you got hurt.” Yoongi glared at him.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“I don’t think you can go see my games anymore.” Jungkook took the paper towel from Yoongi.

 

“Huh it stopped bleeding.” Jungkook threw it away and went over to the wipes.

 

“But I want to see you play.”

“I think it’s dangerous for you to be at my games now. Especially since I can tell you hate the cheerleaders.” Yoongi blushed at this, he didn’t expect him to see his little hissy fit. Jungkook wiped Yoongi’s face and threw the wipe away before cupping one of his cheeks.

 

“But remember I only love you kay?” Yoongi nodded his head and Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead.

 

“Lets go.”

 

______

 

Taehyung bit his lip, he wondered if Yoongi was ok because when that ball hit him it looked very painful. Hoseok eventually came up to him and rubbed his shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry Yoongi’s gonna be fine.”

 

“But-” Hoseok hushed him and placed the panicked boy’s head on his shoulder. Within a few minutes the doors opened which revealed the two. The judges decided to call the game off when the two came in.

 

“Because of foul play Yonsei University wins the game.” The crowd cheered while the opposing team was leaving the gym. The team passed by in front of Yoongi and Jungkook who glared at the guy. Before he left Yoongi’s sight, Yoongi decided to kick him in the shin and trip him.

 

“.” Yoongi muttered before walking to over to Taehyung and Hoseok. Jungkook followed him smiling.

 

“HYUUUNG!” Taehyung ran over to him and was about hug Yoongi before he was stopped by Jungkook.

 

“Um excuse me, my boyfriend’s face is probably still in pain and stinging.” Taehyung snorted and rolled his eyes at this.

 

“How possessive of you, I can’t even hug my best friend who just got hurt.”

 

“Well I’m your boyfriend so you can always hug me.”

 

“That’s true.” Taehyung went behind Hoseok and wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

 

“Ew, how disgusting.” Jungkook’s face scrunched up at this while Yoongi nudged him with his elbow.

 

“Tch, says you you’re freakin cheesy.” Taehyung nodded at what Hoseok said.

 

“By the way Kook, I have your bag with me.” Hoseok had his backpack in front of Jungkook’s bag.

 

“Thanks, I’ll take it right now.” Hoseok took off his bag before handing him his bag. Yoongi opened up Jungkook’s bag and took out Jungkook’s towel and started wiping his sweat away by habit.

 

“I’m tired.” Hoseok sighed and crouched down to carry Taehyung’s leg.

 

Yoongi tugged on Jungkook’s wrist, “Can you carry me too?” Jungkook crouched down this time and put his head through Yoongi’s legs. He held the raven head’s legs and lifted him up on his shoulders. Yoongi squeaked when Jungkook lifted him up.

 

“I think we should go ice cream.” Hoseok said.

 

“Yes lets go!” Taehyung squealed.

 

“Lets go get ice cream Jungkook!”

 

“To Baskin Robins we go then.” The four left the gym with Jungkook having trouble getting out because Yoongi was on his shoulders.

 

______

 

A/N:

 

The fact that I didn’t receive any comments from the last chap makes me realize that I’ve been gone for quite a long time. I actually realized that I was supposed to have another angst chap in here….


I’m sad that I didn’t get to write another angst chap, but, I’m not sure if you can tell but this story’s gonna end soon. Don’t worry though cause I already know what my next fic is gonna be and I have two oneshots that I’m gonna release soon. One of them is inspired by Descendants of the Sun and the other one is a royal au ^^.