Chapter 2

Come On Teach!

 So far it's only been about 1 or 2 weeks since Yoongi was teaching at the school. Other than Jungkook flirting with him daily nothing happened lately. 'Being a teacher isn't as bad as I thought.' Yoongi thought as he was walking pushing his cart. 'There's the rice!' Yoongi smiled and crouched down to get the rice, he frowned. 

"This is heavy, and here I am a twig trying to get this." He mumbled, thankfully no one was around to see him struggling like a kid trying to get it. Suddenly the rice was lifted and got put in the cart. Yoongi blinked a few times before bowing.

 Yoongi looked up and smiled, "Thank you fo-” he paused and saw Jungkook smiling back at him.

"No problem Teach!" Yoongi started pushing his cart away and went to get cereal for himself.

"Aw come on, shouldn't you be nice to your students." Yoongi huffed at Jungkook who was following him now.

"Why are you here?" 

"Oh I was just getting some vegetables for my mom. I was gonna leave but I saw a certain someone struggling, I don't understand how someone so old can look like a kid. How old are you teach?"

"You don't need to know." Yoongi looked at the many cereals before he found the one he wanted. The Krave cereal that was S'mores flavored, he was unlucky because it was at the top. 'This is why God doesn't give us some things, to make us end up with certain people.'

 Jungkook took the box, Yoongi was about to say thank you and put the box in his cart before Jungkook rose it higher.

"I won't give this to you unless you tell me how old you are teach." At the same time Jungkook leaned down to Yoongi's face who was blushing. Yoongi quickly looked down.

"Just look at my Instagram." Yoongi mumbled which made Jungkook smirk. The younger put the cereal in the cart and fished out his phone from his pocket.

"What's your username?"

"Min__Sugi." Yoongi is dreading this moment he just wants to dig a whole in the ground and bury himself in it.

"Sugi?"

"Suga was a nickname for me back then, Yoongi is my real name." Jungkook nodded at this and chuckled slightly when he saw Yoongi's picture. The blonde glared at him, the picture was him smiling with the dog filter from snapchat.

"You're cute teach." Yoongi became a tomato now, he's pretty sure he looks like the target symbol because of his makeup.

"Are you seriously 22?" The elder nodded at this, what's wrong with his age?

"Wow, I expected you to be 28 or something?" Yoongi glared at him but got surprised at the sound of a camera flash.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Just took a picture of you on snapchat with the dog filter, look your soo cute." 

"Did you post that?" Yoongi asked with his eyes wide.

"Yep." Jungkook said smiling, Yoongi was freaking out. 'Don't worry it's just snapchat not Instagram.'

"I posted it on Instagram too."

"You didn't tag me right!?" Yoongi was going to pass out anytime soon.

"I did."

"Jungkook do you know what this means!?" Jungkook shook his head.

"It means the whole school is going to know about my private life!" It was Sunday too, tomorrow he's going to have to suffer.

"Well it's not like your dating anyone right?" Jungkook's face became dark, which made the elder gulp and shake his head.

"See there's nothing to worry about, lets get back to me helping you with grocery shopping!" Jungkook started to push Yoongi who was grumbling about how his life was going to be ruined.

_____

"GUYS I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!" Jimin yelled from the couch.

"YOU GUYS BETTER COME OUT DECENT, I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS COME OUT FROM JUST DOING THE DIRTY!" The orange haired male shivered remembering the time when he came to the house. Dropping off something Taehyung left, only to hear some sounds.

"You better be glad we were just cuddling." Taehyung said coming out with messy hair and a slightly swollen face.

"What's this great news that made me randomly wake up." Hoseok said with his eyes still close. The two eventually sat on the other end of the couch cuddling again.

"Jungkook has a picture of Mr.Min on Instagram, with his account tagged!"

"JIMINNIE WE CAN FIND OUT THE SECRETS OF HIS CRUSH!" Hoseok started to snore which made the two role their eyes but eventually went back to being excited.

"Lets see, HES 22 AND HAS A DAMN SNAPCHAT!"

"WHAT THE HECK!"

"I KNOW RIGHT, I MEAN HE LOOKS YOUNG BUT I EXPECTED HIM TO BEIN HIS LATE TWENTIES!" Jimin's voice cracked slightly which made him cough.

"He's young, man why didn't he add his snapchat code or something." Taehyung grumbled feeling upset.

"But hey, he has a good feed and theme."

"Aesthetic Mr.Min."

"Yep."

_____

"Mr.Jeon I'm pretty sure you can stop following me." Yoongi said as he stood in front of his car's door.

"I just want to see you off teach, come on I deserve something." Jungkook whined.

"Um you were willing to help me so I don't see a reason why I should give you something." Jungkook was about to kiss him on the cheek before he held his hand between his lips and his cheek.

"Please, I deserve something, at least give me a hug."

"No." Yoongi turned his back and was about to open his door before two arms were wrapped around his waist.

"Don't avoid me teach, I know you like me." Jungkook whispered into his ear.

"This counts as a hug so you already got your reward Mr.Jeon." Yoongi quickly went into his car and started the engine, he looked out to see Jungkook with a disappointed face waving bye. Yoongi started to drive back home with a red face.

 The blonde sighed and stopped at a red light, he knocked his head softly on the wheel. He shouldn't have thought that teaching was as bad as he thought it was.

_____

 Yoongi was back at his house, his phone vibrating with notifications from Instagram.

"The influence of Jeon Jungkook for you." Yoongi started to arrange his groceries.

"Should I talk to Seokjin Hyung? I should, no it's late, I already texted him yesterday too. Maybe I should, no he's doing the dirty with Namjoon might as well just talk to my brother instead." Yoongi placed his phone on the counter and called his brother on FaceTime. He was putting the last bag of food in the refrigerator when he heard his brother's voice.

"Min Suga!" Yoongi looked up and glared at his brother.

"Aw why so gloomy kid?" Yoongi was done because while he was glaring at his brother he put some food in the refrigerator. He stood up with the bag tied and sighed putting the bag in a drawer. 

(Hey plastic bags are very essential if you didn't know.)

"Yoonjae hyung, do you remember the kid Jungkook?" Yoongi took the phone and eventually sat at his dining table, the phone propped up on his aesthetic plant.

"Oh your Prince Ferdinand." Yoonjae said smirking while wiggling his eyebrows.
The young brother glared at this.

"I don't understand how you know his name and how I'm Snow White."

"Yoongi your pale as , he will wake you up from your lonely self -"

"I'm fine."

"- You're technically a princess anyway since you're so damn girly. And no you are not fine because you're crushing on him."

"I met him early at the grocery market."

"That's great!"

"Hyung he was following me, I mean he was helpful for things I couldn't reach. But like he followed me to my car and tried to kiss my cheek -"

"Sumgyounwatdon naui sujubeun maum mode nege julge~"

"He freakin hugged me hyung." Yoongi was very sure that his eye was twitching.

"The blossoming of a pure romance I should say." Yoongi's phone vibrated, he thought it was another follower. Only to see that Jungkook dmed him a , 'Hey teach.'

"Hyung, he freakin dmed me." Yoongi said eyes wide.

"I'm hanging up, have a great time with your lover!"

"No hyung!"

"Why does everyone do this to me?"

_____

 Jungkook smirked at the word seen, 'Teasing teach is fun.'

'What do you want?'

'I just want to talk to my favorite teacher.'

'Is that bad?'

'Yes, you can talk to me tomorrow during lunch Mr.Jeon.'

'Aww, come on teach.'

'Bye'

"ing hell." Jungkook said as he dropped his back on his bed throwing his phone somewhere.

_____

Yoongi was early today, he did not want to experience the class in a ruckus. Yoongi opened the door and silently closed it. He turned around only to be trapped next to the door by Jungkook.

'Great way to start my morning.'

"I told you, don't avoid me teach."

"Oh I'm sooo scared Mr.Jeon."

"I'll kiss you."

"Go ahead, pretty sure you won't anyway." Yoongi said smirking, the smirk fell when Jungkook actually leaned his before he stopped, their lips were 1 cm apart.

"Mr.Min I need help!" Yoongi thanked the gods while Jungkook backed away grumbling.

"."

"Language."

"Hi Mr.Min can you help me? I won't be here for class so I was wondering if you could teach me."

"Sure, just sit somewhere, are you a fast learner though? We only have a few minutes left." Yoongi said walking up to the white board.

"Yep, thanks Mr.Min."

"No problem." Jungkook was sitting at his seat, glaring at the kid. He was on snapchat, he took a video of the kid and Yoongi. The caption saying, 'Kid ruined my damn moment.'

_____

 The bell rang signaling that class was going to start. Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok came in.

"Oh Jungkookie's earlier!" Jimin yelled with a smile.

"Why you so upset kid?" Hoseok asked as he put his bag down.

"Ye Kookie why you down?" Taehyung chirped.

"Cuz this kid ruined my moment with teach." Jungkook said glaring at the kid who walked out.

"Oh it's on his snapchat." Hoseok and Jimin crowded around Taehyung. The three of them watching the video while Jungkook grumbled.

"Quiet, it's math now not break!" The trio soon went to their seats and hid their phones.

"Mr.Min can we call you hyung?" Jungkook smirked at the kid who yelled out the certain question.

"Yeah, you're young, you have an aesthetic feed Mr.Min!"

"As much as I hate being called Mr.Min, I'd still like to have some respect. No more questions, it's time to learn." Yoongi said grinning as the whole class groaned.

'What do I need to do to make him date me? Seriously.'
 
_____

A/N:Short chapter because I seriously can't write long chapters for some reason. I was actually gonna post this yesterday, but nooo. Each time I'd write this chapter my shoulder would hurt after like a paragraph. I think this chapter is cursed 0_o.