Chapter 3

Come On Teach!

So uh I hope the format isn’t different because this time I’m doing this in google docs. I used to do it on my iPad in the notes app actually.

_____

 

Lunch came, Jimin was next to Jungkook getting lunch and teasing him like usual.

 

“Remember Jungkook, don’t let your hormones get the best of you. Number 1 rule is to -”

 

“Use safety, I know hyung, I’m not gonna hit him up so don’t worry.” Jungkook said rolling his eyes, normally he’d only raise his head up with his eyes wide and say, ‘I knoooow hyung.’

 

“Why you salty Kookie?” Jimin asked nudging the younger.

 

“I’m not salty.”

 

“Yes you are.”

 

“It’s still a no, but it’s probably because of that kid that ruined my moment with teach.”

 

“Well you’re salty and jelly then, it’s ok Jungkook jealousy is normal.” Jimin patted Jungkook on the shoulder while the other just glared at him.

 

_____

 

Jungkook carefully walked to Yoongi’s room, reason why he was careful you ask? Well the school was serving ramen today. Jungkook could’ve chosen something else for the teacher but decided not to and to just give him the school’s main lunch.

 

The kid knocked the door once he got there, the door didn’t open. It was unlocked though, so the boy set the lunch tray down and opened the door. He picked the lunch tray up and set it down the nearest desk. He closed the door, and looked around, Yoongi was sleeping, no wonder why he didn’t open and lock the door.

 

Jungkook walked towards the teacher to hear Beenzino’s new song coming out of the earbuds that were slightly in the elder's ears.

 

‘He has ok music taste.’ Jungkook crouched down and looked at the teacher. He caressed the elder’s cheek and was about to kiss him. The elder suddenly stirred though which made him jump back. Jungkook shook Yoongi lightly which made the elder groan and pout, the younger smiled at this.

 

“It’s time for tutoring teach.” Yoongi yawned and sat back in his chair with his eyes closed.

 

“Help me up.” Yoongi made grabby hands, Jungkook pulled the elder up and led him to the desk that had the lunch tray.

 

“Do you seriously still need help, you have an A in this class Mr.Jeon.”

 

“Help me with advanced math then, you won’t have to deal with me in class since I’ll just be sleeping.”

 

“Don’t sleep, just help your friends out instead.”

 

“But they don’t need help.”

 

“Then just talk to them.”
 

 

“I wanted to sleep though.” Jungkook mumbled.

 

“Well you can’t lets start studying though.”

 

_____

 

“Jiminnie.” The trio was outside with Taehyung and Jimin sitting next to each other with their backs against a tree. Hoseok’s head was in Taehyung’s lap, he was sleeping.

 

“Yep.”

 

“When do you think you’ll be in a relationship?”

 

“When a foreigner comes.” Taehyung scowled at this.

 

“What’s wrong with that?” Jimin asked as he turned to look at Taehyung with his eyes wide.

 

“There’s only like 1/100 chance a foreigner would come to this school Chim.”

 

“Let me dream, besides Jungkook is allowed to dream since he wants to date Mr.Min.”

 

“You know he still hasn’t told us what they’ve been doing in the classroom.” The two looked up to Mr.Min’s classroom.

 

“Do you think Kookie lost control of his hormones yet?”

 

“I don’t know.” Taehyung said shrugging not caring much while Jimin shivered at the thought.

 

_____

 

“O-ow, don’t pull it out so fast!” Yoongi was shivering, he regretted not teaching at the white board.

 

“Well you should’ve taught at the white board instead of teaching here at the desk with me teach.” Yoongi pouted at this while Jungkook was examining the elders finger.

 

“How’d you do this again?”

 

“I had the pencil in my hand and the tip of it was on my pinky. Without knowing I pressed the top and accidentally shoved that lead into my pinky.”

 

“I don’t understand, I do this too, but it never harmed me. You either have fragile skin or you just really pushed the top of the mechanical pencil with some anger.”

 

“Well I’m gonna try taking it out again, muffle your screams teach.” Yoongi bit down on his bottom lip while Jungkook pulled at the piece of lead forcefully. Yoongi bit down hard on his lip almost causing it to bleed, thankfully though the piece of lead was out. Jungkook stood up throwing the lead and went to a closet finding the first aid kit.

 

“You know you don’t have to-”

 

“I have to teach, you have fragile skin.” Yoongi’s heart fluttered at this, ‘Yoongi stop he’s your student for god sake.’

 

Jungkook took the injured finger and patched it up. Once he was done he kissed it, he leaned close to Yoongi’s red face smiling.

 

“Gotta kiss the boo boos away teach.” Jungkook winked and walked away to put away the kit.

 

“Brat.” Yoongi mumbled under his breath, Jungkook came back and sat in the desk he previously sat in.

 

“Aren’t you coaching for the team today teach?” Yoongi sighed, he really didn’t want to, after he quit basketball he became scared of balls. (Don’t think wrong, it’s not in that way.) Each time a ball would get close to him, he’d duck in fear of getting hit in the face.

 

“Sadly yes.”

 

“What’s wrong teach, you used to do basketball.” Jungkook asked the teacher with a worried look on his face.

 

“I don’t want to get hit in the face with a basketball.”

 

“Don’t worry teach, I’m the captain, you can stay at one court while we’ll be in another court.” The frown on Jungkook's face was replaced with a smile. This made Yoongi's heart flutter again.

 

_____

 

“Lets go!” Jungkook yelled cheerfully after Yoongi entered the gym.

 

“Dear god don’t let me get hit with a basketball.” Yoongi mumbled, Jungkook heard him though and put a hand on his shoulder which made the shorter one look back.

 

“You won’t get hurt when you’re around me teach.” Jungkook smiled at him and was about to say something else before he got pulled to other court by his teammates.

 

Yoongi walked to the bleacher that was placed in the gym and sat on it. He fished his phone and earphones out from his pocket. He played music and was scrolling through his social media, he flinched.

 

“Layups!” Yoongi heard Jungkook shout, ‘They were so quiet when they were stretching though.’

Yoongi shrugged and turned his music up which was actually useless.

 

“What was that, nice passes people!” Yoongi huffed, ‘Even my music is no match for Jeon Jungkook.’ Yoongi decided that since he wouldn’t be able to focus he might as well watch the team practice. A few minutes later he saw Jungkook turn around and smirk.

 

‘Oh no.’

 

The younger made a heart with his hands. He raised the heart and centered it on his left eye, Jungkook winked at him. The elder blushed and furrowed his eyebrows, Jungkook dropped his arms to the side and was still smirking at him. The team saw what happened and oohed at Jungkook. This cause the teacher to huff while the gym was filled with songs that you’d hear when moments like these happen on tv.

 

_____

 

“Lets scrimmage now!”

 

“Yeah we’re done with practice and we have time captain!”
 

 

“Ok ok, me and Jackson are choosing teams.”

 

“Yeah!”

 

“Your team is getting the pennies.”

 

“Dangit.” Jackson mumbled while Jungkook laughed at this. He looked up to find Yoongi before he heard his team.

 

“Ooh captain is looking for his princess.”
 

 

“Lets call Mr.Min Snow White then since he’s so pale!”

 

“Lets choose teams now Jackson.”

 

“Captain’s a kill joy.”

_____

Yoongi heard Snow White being said by one of the players.

 

‘Why do i have to be so pale?’ The blonde huffed and pouted, he looked up to see Jungkook look at him smiling. The younger quickly looked back though and got into a defensive position.

 

‘And why does he have to have a crush on me, it would’ve been better if I wasn’t his teacher. If I was his classmate things would’ve been great.’ Yoongi took his phone out and checked the time, 10 more minutes until he had to leave the gym. He decided to scroll through his social media accounts again since there was nothing else to watch now. Them playing would be entertaining to watch but not enough to satisfy Yoongi’s entertainment needs.

 

Yoongi decided to read the comments on his Instagram. Most of the comments saying hi or talking about how he had a good pictures and a good feed.  One certain comment caught his attention though.

 

“Get away from Jeon Jungkook.” Yoongi frowned and decided to look at the account. It was private but in the bio it had the high school’s name. Yoongi felt a shiver go down his spine, he was scared now. He had to be cautious from his surroundings now, ‘Thank god I’m a teacher, if I was a student things would’ve been worse I guess.’

 

Not wanting to see it anymore he closed out Instagram and decided to go on Snapchat instead and play with the filters instead. Yoongi had the flower crown on, deciding that it was too girly he decided to have the dog filter instead. Deciding that he looked great, he closed his eyes and took a selfie. He opened his eyes and saw himself, but also something else.

 

Jungkook was in the background smiling with the dog filter on him too. Yoongi turned around and glared at Jungkook who was smiling.

 

“Can I see your phone teach?” Yoongi handed the phone to Jungkook thinking that nothing bad was going to happen.

Jungkook added a filter and time, the caption had his Snapchat username and the word bae under it. He posted the photo to Yoongi’s story and handed the phone back to the blonde.

 

“You deleted it?” Jungkook nodded and the bell rang. Yoongi stood up and walked past Jungkook saying, “See you tomorrow Mr.Jeon.”

 

“See you teach!”  

 

‘My snapchat is going to explode.’

 

A/N: Surprise update? I updated because if you guys watched Flower Crew, a show on the V app that Jungkook’s in. He was mistreated, I’m not raging or anything since it’s only been two broadcasts but if this continues then I will rage. Expect a oneshot when things get heated on Flower Crew, it’s going to be about Suga being worried about Jungkook in Flower Crew.