Chapter 16

Come On Teach!

Yoongi sat up and yawned. He was wearing one of Jungkook’s button up shirts and his pajama shorts. The younger beside him who was only wearing pants, was snoring into his pillow. It was pretty obvious they did something. But before Yoongi could think about the events that happened last night, the doorbell rang. Yoongi threw the covers off of him and ran to the mini mirror next to their door, he had to make sure that he at least looked decent for whoever was at the door.

 

Yoongi slightly tucked his shirt into his shorts and fixed his hair before he opened the door.

 

“Hello.” A lady was at the door.

 

‘Huh, I wonder what she wants.’ Yoongi thought to himself.

 

“Hello, may I ask who you are looking for?”

 

“I’m looking for Jungkook, but. Who are you dear?” The lady asked him while she looked at him up and down.

 

“Oh well I’m Yoongi, please come in.” The lady stepped in the apartment while looking around.

 

“This place looks a bit different, not that I mind. But your name was Yoongi right?” Yoongi nodded and smiled at her.

 

“You have such great manners honey, but who are you? My son never mentioned you to me?” Yoongi’s eyes widened, he was talking to Jungkook’s mom.

 

Well at least he showed nice manners.

 

“Babe who is that?” Jungkook was coming out of the room without a shirt on and scratching his head with his eyes half open. Jungkook wrapped his arms around a frozen Yoongi and kissed the elder.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jungkook finally opened his eyes and looked where Yoongi was looking at. He saw his mom who looked mortified. Jungkook’s eyes widened and he immediately detached himself from Yoongi.

 

“Hey mom.”

 

“Jungkook you’re a mess.”

 

______

 

Jungkook and Yoongi were sitting on one couch while Jungkook’s mom was sitting on another couch. The two were looking down while Jungkook’s mom stared them down.

 

“Jungkook.”

 

“Yes.”
 

“Please go put on a shirt right now.” Jungkook immediately went to their room to pick a random shirt off his area in the closet and put it on before coming back and sitting on the couch beside Yoongi.

 

“So, what’s the relationship between you two?” Yoongi looked at Jungkook, Jungkook’s mouth opened then closed before he looked at his mom to speak.

 

“We’re dating mom.” Jungkook said as he grabbed hold of Yoongi’s hand; which his mom saw. Jungkook’s mom sighed and shook her head before she spoke up.

 

“You know Jungkook I have no problem with you being gay.” The two looked at each other in astonishment because of the answer. The two then looked back at her.

 

“Call me mom Yoongi, I’m pretty sure you two are going to get married anytime soon anyway. I came here to talk to you Jungkook since I was wondering how you were doing by yourself. But please, come out decent next time.”

 

“I’ll make sure to come out decent next time.”

“Good, I’m actually fine with this relationship, as long as you get Yoongi here pregnant with a boy I’m fine. Do you have any problems with your health that’ll make you unable to carry a baby darling?” Yoongi immediately shook his head, Mrs.Jeon immediately smiled at this.

 

“Good, I’ll visit next time though for a family dinner. Plus, you two seem to be busy at the moment, I don’t want to be a bother. Until next time boys.” Mrs.Jeon stood up from the couch and left after being greeted by Yoongi and Jungkook.

 

The two were standing frozen in the middle of the living room before Jungkook smirked.

 

“Yoongi, do you know what this means?” Yoongi looked at the younger with an innocent look.

 

“It means, that I can keep on having with you until we get a little baby Jungkook!” Jungkook then nudged an unamused Yoongi with his elbow. Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes at this.

 

“You’re unbelieveable, I’m going to sleep.”

 

“WOOHOO ROUND TWO!”

 

“JUNGKOOK I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF HERE IF I HAVE TO!”

 

_____

 

Yoongi was in the living room and was placing a headband on his head. He had a day off today because it was ‘teachers appreciation day’ so that the teacher’s could have a day off. Yoongi put the headband on with a smack and sipped some of his apple juice before flipping the covers over his head. Yoongi knew he was going to be dead after this but he was going to do it anyway. Jungkook came into the living room and paused at the sight.

 

“You’re breakfast is on the table.” Yoongi said while he was trying to search for Descendants of the Sun on Netflix.

 

“Baby I love you but what the .”  Yoongi raised a hand.

 

“SHUSH! I’m doing a drama marathon right now, I only have 10 episodes left, well something like that. But don’t talk to me because it’s gonna start soon.” Jungkook’s face scrunched up at this and silently ate his breakfast while hearing Yoongi in the background fanboying. He cringed at the cheesy song that played sometimes.

 

_____

 

“Hyung.” Jungkook asked the elder who was sitting in front of him. The elder was playing on his phone since Taehyung was still in line for lunch.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Are drama marathons serious? Like you seriously have to be quiet.” Hoseok paused his game and looked up from his phone.

 

“Yes, if you ever, EVER, disturb someone during a drama marathon you’ll regret it.” The elder went back to playing his game while Jungkook was confused.

 

“What, why? What happens if I disturb someone during a drama marathon?”

 

“Well, Tae was having a drama marathon once. I disturbed him before cause I was getting pretty lonely and he was so into his drama. After I disturbed him though he stuffed chips in my mouth and said I won’t get laid for 2 or 3 months. Thankfully it was only two months, honestly, I don’t know how I survived that.”

 

“Dang, you’re a survivor!”

 

“Damn right I am.” Taehyung came and sat beside his boyfriend.

 

“What are you two talking about?”

 

“Drama marathons.” Hoseok said after putting his phone in his pocket. Jungkook cringed when the two pecked each other.

 

“Ew.”

 

“Why? What drama is Yoongi hyung watching?” Taehyung asked Jungkook with excitement.

 

“He’s watching-” Hoseok threw a grape at his face.

 

“Don’t tell him, please, or he might do a drama marathon too. Or we’ll have to spend the rest of our lunch listening to him talking about it.”

 

_____

 

Jungkook came in the apartment silently and sat on another couch to not disturb the cocoon Yoongi made around himself. He came just in time though.

 

“I know you did. I saw you and Min Yoongi eat there together.”

 

“We didn’t go there together. He just followed me there saying that he wanted to talk to me. If you still think that I came between you two-”

 

“You came between us. What did he want to tell you?”

 

“He said there was nothing between you two.”

“Did he say that there was nothing between us?”

 

“But I’m gay…” Yoongi said to the tv that mentioned his name.

 

“Mom and dad are coming over today.” Yoongi paid attention to the tv for a few seconds before he leapt off the couch and ran over to the kitchen.

 

“CLEAN MY MESS UP FOR ME, JUNGKOOK WHY DID YOU JUST NOW TELL ME!?” Jungkook snorted and picked up the comforter.

 

“They texted me during school, plus, you were having your marathon.”

 

“UGH I HATE YOU!”

“WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME!?”

“YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS PLACE THAT I CAN BLAME STUFF ON!”

 

_____

 

The table was silent with Yoongi and Jungkook’s parents eating silently Jungkook was slouched in his seat grumbling. Mr.Jeon looked up after eating some of the kimchi stew Yoongi made to break off the silence and awkward tension in the table.

 

“Wow, this is actually really good. Good job Yoongi.”

 

“This is good Yoongi, you’re a very good partner for our little Jungkookie.” Yoongi smiled while grumbled more.

 

“Mom don’t call me that anymore, only Yoongi can call me that now.” Yoongi elbowed Jungkook who complained that it’s only cute when Yoongi calls him that.

 

“Well, I’m pretty sure you know about me wanting a son Yoongi” Yoongi nodded.

 

“Ah I know about this, I actually have no problems with it.”
 

“That’s good, I hope for you and Jungkook to marry soon actually since I want to give him the company.” Jungkook smirked.

 

“Don’t worry dad I got you.” Jungkook winked at him and wrapped an arm around Yoongi.

 

“Well, I look forward to meeting your parents anytime soon then Yoongi. You’re a lovely child, but I have to go now since I have a meeting to attend.”

 

“Oh it’s fine, you should go now then I don’t want you to be late.”

 

“We’ll be going now, it was nice meeting you again darling.”

 

“It was nice meeting you again mom.” Yoongi followed them to the door and waved bye to them when they left.

 

“You did nothing.”

 

“Um I did do something, I was breathing in that seat.” Yoongi rolled his eyes.

 

“Now if you excuse me, I shall now try your amazing kimchi stew.”

 

“I’m going to take a bath, I smell like food.” Jungkook gulped down his mouthful of food.

 

“I can help you!”

“I’m fine with taking a bath by myself you ert!” The bathroom door slammed shut which made Jungkook eat again.

 

“What type of threat was that?”

 

_____

 

Yoongi woke up to Jungkook recording him.

 

“My name’s Yoongi and I have pale skin that makes me look like a corpse huuuhhh.” Yoongi glared at the younger and kicked him.

 

“I swear to god, that’s so annoying.”

 

“So, does this mean I can make more of these?” Yoongi took Jungkook’s phone and started to record him.

 

“My name’s Jungkook and I had a coconut headass twice!” Jungkook glared at Yoongi this time and tackled him in a hug.

 

“Call me that again I’ll make sure you won’t teach for the whole year.” Yoongi snorted.

 

“You called me a corpse, if you don’t let go of me right now though I’ll kick you in the nuts and bring in Holly from my parent’s house.” Jungkook let go of Yoongi, he wasn’t scared of being kicked in the nuts by Yoongi but was scared of Yoongi bringing in Holly. Reason why is because when Holly’s around. Yoongi’s attention on him is only .0005%, well that’s what it feels like for him.

 

“Now if you excuse me, I’m going to get ready for the amazing day that awaits.”

 

“Oh yes, an amazing day.” Jungkook scrolled through his phone for a few minutes when suddenly Yoongi ran out and hid behind Jungkook.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“The lights went off, I think there’s ghost in the bathroom.” Jungkook sighed and stood up to turn the lights on in the bedroom. The lights didn’t turn on.

 

“The power just got turned off you scaredy cat.” Yoongi pouted and wrapped the comforter around him.

 

“What, are you scared that something’s gonna posses you?”

 

“No,it’s just cause no power means no heater.” Jungkook jumped onto the bed and wrapped the duvet around him too.

 

“So, what are we gonna do?” Yoongi thought for awhile before he smiled at an idea the came to him.

 

“We can watch some episodes of Descendants of the Sun that I saved!” Jungkook gagged then nodded.

 

“Ugh, I guess I have no choice.” Yoongi clapped and immediately took out his iPad for him and Jungkook to watch Descendants of the Sun. The intro began and Jungkook gagged again.

 

“I’m already disgusted.” Yoongi slapped his arm.

 

“Be quiet, you’re gonna enjoy it eventually.”

 

_____

 

An hour passed and the two noticed that it was raining heavily.

 

“You know, I think this is gonna last for a long time.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

“What why?” Jungkook looked at his boyfriend who was watching the preview for the next episode they were about to watch.

 

“Because that means you can watch this with me. Which also means that you can become a fan of this drama like me.” Jungkook stared at him with a blank face while Yoongi smiled at him.

 

“Or,” Jungkook wrapped an arm around Yoongi, “we can do something much more fun than this that won’t involve this iPad.”

“I already know what you want Jeon Jungkook and I’m not buying it.”

 

“Aw come on! It’s gonna make time go by so much faster!”

 

“Nope you’re going to watch this next episode with me.” Jungkook groaned and laid his head on Yoongi’s shoulder.

 

“I’d rather have Holly here and watch you two play instead of watching this corny drama with you.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Nah, I actually don’t know.”

 

_____

 

After two episodes, the light in the bedroom turned back on.

 

“FINALLY!” Jungkook stood up but Yoongi pulled the sleeve of shirt and made him sit back on the bed again.

 

“You’re going to watch another drama with me.”

 

“Um you’re dismissing my rights as a human being so-” Jungkook was cut off when Yoongi suddenly sat on his lap.

 

“On second thought I’ll actually watch this other drama with you.” Yoongi let out a content hum while Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s waist and placed his chin on Yoongi’s shoulder. The beginning was cheesy to Jungkook again but he dealt with it since Yoongi was sitting in his lap.

 

“Actually this is crap lets go shopping I need new shoes anyway.” Yoongi tried to get up but Jungkook’s hold on him was tight.

 

“We’re going to do a drama marathon Min Yoongi.” Yoongi pinched his arms and got off the bed.

 

“We’re going to go shopping.”

 

“Why are you so demanding!?”

 

“Because I’m demanding!”

 

A/N: Guys, I’m like kinda halfway done with the Halloween oneshot but kinda not so lets just hope I finish that oneshot on time. But the first chap hit 1000 views!!! ^^ The other chaps have like 300 and 200 views while 14-15 have 100 views.