Chapter 6

Come On Teach!

Yoongi didn’t know what to say, he was empty , his mind froze making him stand there silent in front of the young student. Jinri was smirking, ‘He definitely is going to date him, now he’s gonna be happy with me instead of being depressed.’

 

“Why are you trying so hard with trying to get me to date him?” Yoongi asked, Jinri’s eyes widened, ‘NO, I can’t say it in front of him, it’s embarrassing.’

 

“Because he likes you.”

“Just cause he likes me doesn’t mean you need to help, why are you helping him?” Yoongi was glaring at her now while the girl was staring at the ground scratching the back of her neck.

 

“Well, um, about that, haha.”

 

_____

 

Hojin was walking around the school, he was trying to find Jinri. (And he might be trying to find Mr.Min too…) He was going to the gym, because that’s where everyone goes. Suddenly, he bumped into someone.  

 

“Oh sorry.” The two said at the same time, when they saw each other they glared at each other.

 

“What are you doing here?” The two said in sync again.

 

“I’m trying to find Jinri.”
 


“I’m trying to find Teach, if you’re near him you’ll regret it kid.” Jungkook said bumping their shoulders while Hojin just scoffed at this.

 

‘Just cause your the top dog here you don’t own everything here Jeon.’

 

_____

 

Jungkook saw where the teacher was, he was in the gym, with Jinri. Anger happened in him, Jungkook opened the doors forcefully. The two were holding hands and let go of each other’s hands because of the younger’s dramatic entrance. Jungkook walked up to the teacher placing a hand on his shoulder.

 

“What are you doing here Jungkook?” The teacher asked with a confused look.

 

“I was looking for you to ask what we were gonna do after finals since we’re finished. Also, I was actually gonna play basketball since the season is over, it’s May.”

 

“Well you found me, now go because I still need to talk with her.” Yoongi pointed at Jinri who was feeling awkward because she couldn’t say anything.

 

“You’re not talking to her, she’s a hater.”

“Jungkook-"

 

“Nope we’re going to your classroom.” Jungkook took the elder’s hand and dragged him away.

 

“Remember to tell him later ok!”

“I-I will Mr.Min.” The two were out of the gym leaving Jinri alone.

 

_____

“That was rude of you Jungkook.” Yoongi said sitting on a desk across from the younger.

 

“What can I do, she’s a mean hater. And tell him later? You want her to confess to me?” Yoongi sighed at the younger’s behavior.

 

“You don’t know the whole story, let me tell you what happened.”

_____

A few minutes prior from Jungkook’s entrance.

 

“What about it Jinri? Tell me why you’ve been targeting me and Jungkook.” Yoongi had an eyebrow raised, his arms were crossed too.

 

“Well it’s cause I like Hojin, and he’s always so depressed when we’re together. He talks about how you give attention to Jungkook. That’s why I told you and Jungkook to stay away from each other. To make him happy since he’s always so depressed and always talking about you when we hang out.” Jinri was playing with her fingers and looking at the ground because she told a teacher who she liked.

 

“Why don’t you tell him you like him then?” Jinri’s head went up with her eye’s wide.

 

“W-what?”

 

“Instead of being invisible to him, tell him how you feel. You want to make him happy right?” Yoongi took a hold of the girl’s hands, Jinri just nodded.

 

“Just tell him you like him, since Jungkook’s never going to stop flirting with me. Tell him that you can make him happy because you like him, and you’re always with him anyway.”

 

“What happens if he doesn’t like me?”

 

“There’s other people you can hang out with, you can hang out with me too. Only during break though, cause Jungkook’s a brat and always comes to my room during lunch.” Yoongi rolled his eyes while she laughed.

 

“Thanks Mr.Min, I’m sorry for being a brat to you.”

 

“It’s ok Jinri, what’s in the past is in the past ok?” The girl nodded smiling.

 

“I think I know why everyone likes you now.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re so nice, and you seem to understand everyone.” Jinri was still smiling, Yoongi had a shocked face.

 

“O-oh really thanks.” Then Jungkook came.

 

_____

“O-oh.” Jungkook felt bad for treating the girl that way now.

 

“Oh yeah, you need to find her and apologize tomorrow Mr.Jeon.” Yoongi was glaring at the younger now.

 

“Wait why tomorrow?” Yoongi face palmed.

 

“Oh my god.”

 

“O-oh she’s confessing I forgot hehe.”

 

“I give up I’m going home.” Yoongi said walking out the door.

 

“Wait, teach!” Jungkook walked behind the teacher.

 

“Let me rest and be a couch potatoe!”

 

“Mr.Min come to the office, Mr.Min please come to the office.” Yoongi turned around walking to the office.

 

“Well, guess I can’t be a potatoe.”

“I’m waiting for you.” Jungkook said leaning against a wall, while Yoongirolled his eyes walking towards the office.

 

_____

“Congratulations Yoongi, you get to be a permanent replacement for Ms.Kwon!” Mr.Park was smiling while Yoongi was smiling too but inside he was dying.

 

‘Someone, kill me please.’

 

“Thanks, Mr.Park, I’ll be taking my leave now, I still need to do a lot of stuff at home.” Yoongi stood up and bowed.

 

“It’s ok Yoongi, go ahead and take care of what you need to.” Yoongi walked out, he crossed his arms and grumbled.

 

“Aw what happened to teach?” Jungkook asked with a smile, the two were walking to the parking lot.

 

“I’m a permanent teacher here now.” Yoongi suddenly got lifted up making him scream.

 

“WOOHOO YOU’RE STAYING WITH ME!”

 

“PUT ME DOWN!” Jungkook put the elder down smiling while the elder crossed his arms and walked faster to his car. (Does that make sense? Hope it does lol.)


“Aw is my baby sad?”

“I’m older than you Mr.Jeon.” Yoongi said looking for his keys.

 

“Call me daddy.” Jungkook said smirking into the elder’s red ear.

 

“HE’S A ERT!” Yoongi ran to his car while Jungkook died and went off to find his car now.

 

“Cutie.”

 

_____

“HYUNG!” Yoongi had his phone propped up on his flower vase that was on his dining table. While he was sitting down with his chin resting on his arms.

 

“What Yoongi?”

“I’m a permanent teacher at the school now.”

“That’s great Yoongi!” Jin said sparing a glance at the younger on his phone, he was cooking at the moment.

“No it’s not.”


“Tell me why.”

 

“Cause Jungkook is going to make me suffer and that’s no no. He even carried me earlier and wanted me to call him daddy just cause I looked like a kid.” Yoongi was pouting while Jin smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Gonna hit each other up I see.”

“Ewww no.”

“I know you like him.”

“I’m going to cook now.” Jin’s laugh was heard but then Yoongi hung up.

 

“So many mean people in this world.”

_____

 

The bell rang and only a few students came in, because most of the students were already in his room.

 

“Special announcements guys!”

 

“You’re dating Jeon Jungkook?” Jungkook smirked while Yoongi became red.

 

“Don’t worry Mr.Min we won’t tell anyone.”


“Quiet you two, I’m a permanent teacher here now.” The class started clapping which made him smile.

 

“And since school’s almost over, we’re going to the beach for 3 days. Each class is going to be managed by their teacher. So you might see your friends at breakfast, lunch, and dinner only. Slips are in the back of the room so get them right now!”

 

“WOO MR.MIN’S GONNA BE TAKING CARE OF US NOT SOME BORING ADULTS OR THE OTHER TEACHERS!” The class started to chant Mr.Min, while the teacher put their worksheets on their desks smiling.

 

_____

“Yah, what do you guys think of doing at the beach?” The group of friends were examining the slip.

 

“Being romantic with you Tae.”

“Take your corny moments somewhere else, I want to have a bonfire.”Jimin said with a disgusted look while the couple was just being corny to each other.

“I want to play games.”

 

“Of course you do, when is this taking place again?” Jimin asked.

 

“Next week.” Taehyung replied.

 

“I hope I get tan, cause I look great with a tan.” Jungkook said smirking.

 

“Yeah me and Tae can’t while you and Hoseok can.”

 

“It’s so unfair.” Taehyung was fake crying.

 

“I know Tae I know.” Jimin was fake crying now too, the other two just snickered at them.

 

_____

 

“Oh Jinri!” Yoongi smiled at the girl who suddenly came in and sat down on the chair that was at his desk.

 

“Hey Mr.Min!”

“What brings you here?”

 

“Hojin and I are dating.” The girl whispered to the teacher.

 

“That’s great.”

“I know right, Mr.Min we should hang out more. Do you want to go shopping with me later?” Yoongi smiled and nodded.

 

‘Wow she’s really nice.’

 

“Lets go after school then!”

“Ok, I think you should accompany Hojin right now, he might be feeling lonely.” Jinri smiled and bowed to the teacher.

 

_____

“So teach, what are we doing at the beach?” Jungkook was playing hackey sack while the teacher was eating his alfredo.

 

“Not telling ya.”

“Aw come on just tell me.” Jungkook said pouting at the teacher who’s mouth was full and was trying to chew all the food.

 

“Don’t pout it looks weird on you, and no.” Jungkook snickered while the teacher just smiled at him.

 

“Can I have some?”

“Sure.” Jungkook swiped his thumb on the corner of Yoongi’s lips that had sauce. Yoongi’s eyes were wide.

 

Jungkook put his thumb in his mouth smirking.

 

“Taste good teach.” Jungkook gave a thumbs up while Yoongi glared at him.

 

Jungkook took some noodles this time, one of the noodles ended up being Yoongi’s. Jungkook smiled and ate the noodle. When their lips were just about an inch apart Yoongi bit on the noodle and pushed him away.

 

“WHY, I JUST WANT A KISS!” Jungkook said whining on the floor, while the teacher laughed at him.

 

_____

 

“You’re not getting anything teach?” Jinri asked while Yoongi shook his head, the two were eating cinnamon covered pretzels.

 

“No you’re getting something.” Jinri said then dragged him to Forever21, Yoongi threw away his unfinished pretzel feeling sad.

' I wanted to finish that smol pretzel dangit.' Yoongi pouted at not being able to finish the food.

“It’s too expensive here, come on lets go.” Yoongi was trying to drag the girl out but the girl dragged him inside instead.

 

“Then I’ll pay for you.” Yoongi pouted.

 

“You should wear shorts teach, you have nice legs too.” Jinri said looking for shorts, she chose three pairs and handed them to Yoongi, Yoongi looked at them. He thought they were nice, but weren’t the shorts for girls?

“Jinri are these for girls?” The girl nodded.

 

“Then why are you giving them to me, I’m a guy.”

“Shorts have been getting shorter for guys recently, I’m pretty sure no one’s going to care if you wear them.” Yoongi nodded, he still felt awkward about the length though.

 

“You should wear something that looks good with those shorts, hmm.” Jinri was thinking, Yoongi just blinked.

 

“Ah I know.” Jinri dragged Yoongi to the sweater area, she gave Yoongi a pastel blue sheer knit sweater. She then dragged him to the shirts, she gave him a plane white tee and a black cardigan to pair it with. Jinri gave him a graphic tee that was slightly a crop top, it wasn’t going to show his stomach unless he stretched or threw his arms up.

 

_____

“Are you trying to make me a girl?” The two were eating again, they were eating frozen yogurt.

 

'Food's good for the soul and important, but these clothes don't suit me.' Yoongi's yogurt was melting at this point, Jinri was just happily eating her yogurt though.

 

“You have a nice body for a guy, plus Jungkook is gonna be all over you with that. You should wear that to the beach.” Jinri wiggled her eyebrows while Yoongi snickered.

 

“Everyone does this to me.”

“Just date him teach, everyone’s gonna be happy.”

“I don’t know." Yoongi started to play with his food.

 

_____

A/N: HELLO! Lmao what’s wrong with me? Short chap cuz I ran out of ideas, but I’m so touched. Shoutout to two certain people who made me smile, you guys know who you are ;). So happy cause they told me how much much they loved my story. But, THE TRUTH IS OUT WOOHOO! Did that plot twist get you guys? Haha, Jinri never liked Jungkook guys, you guys don't have to be mad at her anymore.