Chapter 4

Come On Teach!

Hopefully this chapter will be longer than the last one, hopefully.

 

_____

 

Yoongi got out of his car and was humming to a popular song that was on the radio earlier. Obviously he was in a good mood, he wasn’t exactly early, but just early enough so that he could spend 15 minutes in his room before the bell rang. Yoongi entered the school and was surprised to see multiple juniors.

 

It was obvious that they were juniors since the sophomores had a field trip that day and the freshmen had pubescent bodies which made it easy for everyone to separate them from the other grades. Most students didn’t mind him, a few did though and made way for him thankfully. While going through the body of students, a certain person was staring at him. It wasn’t the girl from instagram, but just a random guy.

 

‘How much attention will I draw at this school, the whole school? Is it because of my pale skin?’ Yoongi eventually got through the multiple students and got to his room where a few students were sitting in their chairs; talking, sleeping, or studying. Yoongi made his way to his desk and his computer. While logging in a face popped up above the computer, as always it was his stalker, Jeon Jungkook.

 

“Good morning Teach!” Jungkook said happier than usual, I mean he’s always happy but not up to this extent.

 

“Morning, what made you happier than you usual today Mr.Jeon?” Yoongi looked up this time and Jungkook was still smiling.

 

‘Weird kid.’ Yoongi thought since Jungkook was smiling still.

 

“The sophomores are away today, this means extra space. The line at the cafeteria’s gonna be shorter today, so this time,  I might actually remember to get a lunch.” Jungkook took a chair from nearby and placed it at the other side of Yoongi’s desk.

 

“You’ve forgotten to get yourself a lunch for like 5 times already. That’s like 1 full school week, and I’ve only been teaching here for like 3 weeks now!”

 

“But I’m fit!” Jungkook then flexed his arms and wiggled his eyebrows to the teacher whose face was scrunched up.

 

“Still food’s life, no one can resist the power of it, no one.” Yoongi reverted his attention back to the computer and opened up a file for the attendance and the lunch.

 

“I’m so popular nowadays because of your snapchat teach.” Jungkook said smirking with excitement for the teachers reaction.

 

“Oh ye, what makes you think you can call me bae. A bunch of my friends got excited and my parents even wanted to meet you!” Yoongi turned to look at the boy with a glare while the younger just smiled at him.

 

“Psh of course they’d want to meet me. I’m your husband in the future teach.” Jungkook held his fingers below his chin in a nike like symbol and wiggled his eyebrows at the teacher. The blonde teacher just rolled his eyes and reverted his attention back to the computer.

 

“As if, my life is very packed and important so I don’t have time for love.”

 

“Lies teach, those are all lies.” Jungkook tsked.

 

“You’re being disrespectful to your elders Mr.Jeon. I’m too old for you find someone else to crush on.”

 

“Teach you’re really bad at love.” Jungkook said lightly chuckling.

 

“That’s mean.” Yoongi pouted and glared at Jungkook.

 

“But it’s true! It’s not the age that matters teach, it’s the strength of the love that matters.”

“You sound like Shakespeare.” Yoongi said with his face scrunched up, which just made Jungkook laugh.

 

“So what are we learning about today teach?”

 

“Since this school is weird and hosts finals in the middle of April, we’re gonna talk about essays.” Yoongi smiled at Jungkook who groaned.

 

_____

 

“Jinri-ah.” A boy said as he tugged a girl’s sleeve.

 

“What oppa?” The girl turned around looking at the boy.

 

“I saw him, he looked back too.” The girl frowned at this, jealousy enraged in her.

 

“Well good for you he noticed you, I’m heading to class bye~.” The boy waved while she stomped away in anger.

 

_____

 

“Guys look Taehyung’s taking notes!” Jimin whisper yelled.

 

“I’m his boyfriend and I’m surprised, I mean he’s smart but I didn’t expect him to take notes.” Taehyung glared at his boyfriend who was trying to sleep and flicked his head. The boy hissed in pain which made a few people look at them.

 

“I don’t need to take notes, teach is gonna help me during lunch anyway.” Jungkook said while he was secretly on his phone.

 

“Yah what have you and Mr.Min been doing lately like seriously.” Jimin nudged Jungkook, the younger’s phone almost fell to the floor which made him cuss loudly. In a whisper like voice though.

 

“ hyung you almost made me get in trouble. Don’t worry I didn’t hit him up yet, what?” The trio’s face was scrunched up not believing him.

 

“You know I can’t control my feels for Tae here, I’m pretty sure you and him have been banging.” Hoseok then went back to trying to get some sleep.

 

“Kids these days, bumping and grinding!” Taehyung said with a disapproving face.

 

“I was right ever since the first day he came, you should be feared of Kookie.” Jimin turned around and decided to ignore him.

 

“But hyung-” Jungkook was interrupted with Jimin’s hand in front of his face.

 

“Talk to the hand kid.”

 

_____

 

‘Should I post my old picture?’ Yoongi thought as he sat on his chair during break.

 

‘Maybe I should, besides I post like once or twice a month.’ Yoongi chose an old picture of him in his bomber walking in the middle of the road. Yoongi posted the picture with a caption that said, ‘Good vibes.’

 

The teacher instantly got likes because of the students and friends. Likes and comments were flooding his Instagram.

 

‘Just stay away from everyone seriously.’ Good vibes became Bad vibes.

 

_____

 

Jungkook walked to his locker to get his language book since they needed it this time. The boy opened his locker and a piece of paper fluttered down towards the ground. Jungkook picked it up and unfolded it from being a small square.

 

‘Please keep your distance from Mr.Min.’ The boy frowned at this, he tore the paper into shreds and threw it into a trash can nearby. Jungkook took his language book from his locker and walked back towards his language class.

 

“The was that about, don’t tell me it’s one of those jealous girls in fanfics and dramas.” Jungkook chuckled at this and shook his head disapprovingly.

 

_____

 

Jinri walked through the halls and saw Jungkook pass by, she walked towards his locker. She peeked through the holes trying to see if the note was still there, it wasn’t.

 

“Good he read it, probably threw it away being the head over heels kid he is for that sickly pale teacher.” Jinri walked towards the trash can and saw paper shreds.

 

“I knew it.”The girl sighed deeply and crossed her arms.

 

“Seriously, what do I have to do to separate those two and make him mine?”

 

_____

 

It was lunch time, Yoongi was spinning in his chair thinking.

 

‘What could that kid possibly want and do with me? And who is it?’ Yoongi sighed and stopped spinning because he became dizzy. Yoongi sat with his legs crossed in his chair and his head in his hands.

 

‘This school is really interesting.’ Yoongi lightly chuckled but stopped when a knock to his door came. The blonde opened the door revealing Jungkook with two lunch trays this time. Yoongi made way for Jungkook and closed and locked the door as soon as he came in.

 

“You actually remembered to get something for yourself this time.” Yoongi said as he walked towards Jungkook who was smiling.

 

“It’s great that I actually remembered this time, especially since the sophmores aren’t here. Imagine if I forgot to get a lunch again, I would’ve been starving by now!” Yoongi rolled his eyes.

 

“You better be glad I give you half of my food when you forget.”

 

_____

 

“Shh, they’re in there together oppa.” Jinri said while she and the boy had their ears pressed up against the teacher’s door.

 

“Ayye come on teach, coaching for basketball isn’t that bad.”

 

“I’ll get hit with a basketball Mr.Jeon, besides I don’t even know any of the drills your guys’ coach does.”

 

“It’s ok teach, I’ll protect you, I’m your knight and shining armor!”

 

“Just go back to eating please.”

 

“Seriously what are they doing in there?” The boy stood up wanting to peek but accidentally elbowed the door slightly.

 

“Oppa!” The boy immediately crouched back down, then they heard footsteps coming towards the door.

 

“Run for it!” The two ran up the stairs before Yoongi could see who the two were.

 

_____

 

“Who was that teach?” Jungkook asked coming out of his hiding spot since the principal didn’t know that Yoongi tutored Jungkook.

 

“I don’t know, probably some kids pranking since I heard them run up the stairs.”

 

“Well that’s most likely Freshmen since they like to cause trouble.” Jungkook walked back to the desk he was eating at and went back to eating.

 

“Be nice Mr.Jeon, stay here, I need to pick up some paper copies.” Jungkook nodded while Yoongi closed the door.

 

Jungkook took out his phone and scrolled through Instagram, more like scrolling through the comments of Yoongi’s newest post.

 

“Just stay from everyone seriously, the heck?” Jungkook started to become suspicious and realized that he followed her. Jungkook went back to Yoongi’s account and scrolled through the comments of Yoongi’s previous posts.

 

“Stay away from Jeon Jungkook, aw come on, I didn’t want to be dragged in this! But then again that means I can get in between fights since I’m included.” Jungkook decided to take action on the girl by dming her.

 

“What’s your business between me and Teach?” Jungkook was about to go back to his stalking before he saw the word seen.

 

“Nothing you need to know about, I’m leaving this chat.” Jungkook scowled at this.

 

“.”

_____

 

Yoongi walked into the room with packets that looked like they were for testing.

 

“We aren’t gonna do that right?!” Jungkook asked in fear.

 

“Sorry, you are, but hey it’s for your own good.”

“We have after school tutor things teach we don’t need that.” Jungkook said with his arms crossed and his body slouched in his seat.

 

“Do you even attend it?”

“No…”

“And this is why we need thes- Ow!” Yoongi jumped while Jungkook came to his side.

 

“What’d you do this time teach?” Jungkook asked inspecting Yoongi’s finger.

 

“Got a paper cut while sorting out these papers.”

“Teach you got lead stuck in you, now you have a paper cut. I wonder what’s next, oh someone cut your hair with scissors.” Jungkook walked towards the first-aid kit box again to get a band-aid for Yoongi’s finger.

 

“I’m actually quite curious about that too.” Jungkook just hummed and put the band-aid on Yoongi’s finger. The younger kissed the finger which made Yoongi blush.

 

“Kissing boo boos are important teach.” Jungkook winked at the older one which made Yoongi push him away. Jungkook laughed at the action while Yoongi huffed.

 

“Just go do the packet Mr.Jeon.” Yoongi was about to go to his desk but hands were touching his face.

 

“But teach, do you know how dumb I am? I have a brain the size of a bird with nothing in it!”

 

“Fine, I’ll help you, just get your hands off my face.” Jungkook smirked at this.

 

“You’re nice teach.” Jungkook patted both of Yoongi’s while the blonde just walked up to the big white board to teach the younger.

 

_____

 

“So basically I put this here?” Yoongi nodded and the two fell into silence again.

 

“Hey teach.”

“Yep.”

“Why do you think she’s targeting you?”Yoongi froze, ‘Are you serious, why did you have to get involved Jeon Jungkook. You’re making this problem bigger than it already is!’

 

“What do you mean?” Jungkook turned around and looked at Yoongi with a serious face, which surprised him.

 

“Don’t play dumb with me teach, I know you know that girl in our school who comments weird stuff on your most recent pics.”

 

“W-why are you stalking my comment section Mr.Jeon?” Yoongi stuttered as Jungkook was slowly approaching him.

 

“Because I can, especially since I’m involved.” Yoongi slightly pouted and looked down at the floor playing with his fingers.

 

“Teach the noise we heard from outside earlier was most likely from the girl and someone else. Someone might be tagging along with her to go against you, so you’ll most likely need to be cautious from now on.”

“Jungkook you make it sound like I’m gonna die.” Yoongi laughed but stopped when Jungkook hugged him.

 

“You seriously don’t know what elite families are capable of teach.” A chill went down Yoongi’s spine since Jungkook’s voice became lower.

 

_____

 

“Do you think we should see what those two are up to again?”

“Sure we can’t get caught this time though.” Jinri said going down the stairs heading down the stairs.

 

“Your footsteps are loud Jinri-ah.”

“It’s ok.” The two eventually ended up in the hallway walking towards the math teacher’s room.

 

“What are you two doing here? Go back to the cafeteria!” The two scrunched up their faces and headed towards the cafeteria while looking down at the ground. After about 5 steps the two smirked and ran the opposite away,

 

“What do you think you two are doing!? Get back here!” The hall monitor ran after them while they were to hide somewhere.

 

______

 

“Move your , I don’t have any space!”

“Pfft like you need any!”

“Just be quiet, we might get caught this time!”

 

______

“Um Mr.Jeon I think you can let go of me now.”

“Mr.Jeon?”

 

“Mr- Umph!” Yoongi’s wrists were pinned above his head, Jungkook’s face and his face were very close, Yoongi started to become scared.

“Can I kiss you teach?”

“Jungkook stop this is wrong.”

“Come on Teach please?”

“Jungkook please.”

“Please what teach, please kiss me?” Jungkook smiled evilly while Yoongi whimpered.

“Jungkook you’re scaring me.” Yoongi was scared to death by now.

 

‘What happened, earlier he was caring now he’s forceful…’

 

“S-sorry teach.” Jungkook backed up eyes wide at what he did surprise of what he did.

 

“I think your hormones got the best of you kid.” Yoongi said calmly grateful by the fact Jungkook wasn’t like that anymore.

 

“COME BACK HERE!!!” The two jumped at the voice.

 

“I think the people that were threatening us got in trouble teach.”

“Well that’s what they get for eavesdropping.”

 

______

 

“They don’t we’re know eavesdropping though.”

“Yeah and how could that kid make his hormones get the best of him!”

 

“I know right.”

 

“I feel bad for Mr.Min.”

 

“Same here.”

 

_____

 

“I don’t think they got in trouble teach.” Jungkook said softly while looking at the door.

 

“What do you mean?”

“There's people outside, just speak softly so that they won’t hear, but also won’t be suspicious of us thinking that we caught them.” Yoongi nodded and walked closer to the door, Jungkook stopped him.

 

“Lets just get them while they’re talking teach.” Jungkook showed an ok sign, Yoongi nodded at this. Eventually they held hands without knowing, or more like without Yoongi knowing.

 

The two slowly walked towards the door more, they only heard some arguing.

 

“What the heck, do they even have teamwork?” Jungkook asked since arguing just sounded from the other side of the door.

 

_____

 

“Yah do you think they found us out yet?”

“Don’t think so cuz Jeon Jungkook is one of the most slowest and most oblivious people I’ve ever seen.” Jungkook and Yoongi's faces scrunched up at this.

 

_____

 

“Do you think we should open the door teach?”

 

“Just wait a bit more then open the door.” Jungkook nodded at this and pressed his ear back on the door.

 

_____

 

“I don’t think so though, cuz I’m pretty sure I heard talking just now.”

“Do you think they’re doing *gulps* that?”

“Well if we hear sounds and something shaking then most likely.”

“I hope they protect themselves.”

 

_____

 

“I swear you kids think so wrong nowadays Mr.Jeon.” Yoongi said with a disapproving face.

 

“Please teach, 4th graders cuss nowadays too.” Yoongi gasped.

 

“I know right.”

 

_____

 

“Yah I just heard a gasp!”

 

“Let me record, I can blackmail Jungkook with this.”

 

_____

 

“That’s it.” Jungkook opened the door, upon seeing who it was Jungkook raised an eyebrow while Yoongi just blushed.

 

“Hi.”

 

“Why hello there to you too.”

A/N:Ooh who was it, this was slightly edited, sorry for the crappy chapter. It’s like 7 am and I can’t sleep. The Sugakookie moments on the radio were the best man, check out my profile pic hehe.