Chapter 11

Come On Teach!

HI HELLO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY CHAPTER FROM YESTERDAY GO READ IT SO THE FEELS HIT YOU AND SO THAT EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE.

 

______

 

Yoongi and Jungkook came in the room holding hands, Taehyung and Jimin sighed in relief. Hoseok frowned, it seemed unnatural for him, Jungkook’s smile was obviously fake. Yoongi seemed to be awkward too because his eyes were going everywhere and he looked like he didn’t want to hold Jungkook’s hand.

 

“I’ll let you work teach.” Jungkook winked at him, Yoongi nodded while Jungkook went to his desk with a smile.

 

“So how’d you guys become friends again?” Jimin asked him with wide eyes.

 

“Hm well, I just felt bad for making him cry when I found him the bathroom. So I just hugged him and said sorry.” Hoseok wasn’t buying it, Yoongi clearly looked uncomfortable with him. Hoseok sighed and rested his head against his arms, a hand landed on his shoulder. Hoseok looked up to see Taehyung look at him with a worried face.

 

“You ok?” Hoseok nodded and smiled.

 

“I’m fine don’t worry.” Hoseok said and closed his eyes, Taehyung frowned, he could sense that Hoseok wasn’t fine at all.

 

______

 

Yoongi pouted while he played with his pencil. He was bored and his polaroid didn’t have film, he was too lazy to get film honestly. Jinri suddenly came into view when she sat in the seat Jungkook used to sit in before school started. Yoongi’s eyebrows furrowed, he thought of Jungkook again, he didn’t want to think about him again.

 

“Hey teach.” Jinri waved her hand in front of Yoongi’s eyes which caused him to snap back into reality.

 

“Oh hi.”

 

“Sooo, I saw you and Jungkook holding hands earlier.” Yoongi’s eyes widened at this.

 

“That-”

 

“Were you happy?” Yoongi fell silent and looked down at his lap.

 

“Because you looked down and had a frown on your face while you two were walking. You know some of the people here were wondering what happened, they think you guys are together again.”

 

“That’s because…” Jinri raised an eyebrow at him, Yoongi couldn’t speak.

 

“Because?”

 

“That’s because he wanted us to act normal again. And I-I just couldn’t because I saw him almost have with someone else. Plus when I caught them he got mad and said some mean stuff…” Jinri sighed and hugged him with his head on her shoulder.

 

“Just go along with it teach, he’ll probably like you again while you guys pretend to be friends again.” Yoongi frowned and shook his head.

 

“That’s impossible he practically he hates me, he even said that he hooked up with three girls yesterday.”

 

“Teach-”

 

“Honestly, I think I need a break, a lot happened in the course of one month.” Jinri made him face towards her.

 

“But teach can’t you wait? Jungkook might like you again, plus we have like oh I don’t know 2 weeks of school left. You can just keep going to school and hide during summer.” Yoongi shook his head.

 

“I’m gonna go to the office later.”

 

_____

 

Jungkook smiled, he wanted Yoongi to leave anyway. Since to him, Yoongi was nothing, just a nuisance at school that everyone loved. Suddenly he bumped into Hoseok who was glaring at him.

 

“Oh, hi hyung.”

 

“You and Mr.Min didn’t really make up huh?” Jungkook smirked and dramatically placed a hand on his heart.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you believe me when I said that we did. I feel hurt hyung, you betrayed me.” Hoseok took Jungkook by the collar and slammed him against the lockers. A crowd of students stopped and became silent.

 

“Feisty aren’t we hyung?”

 

“I swear Jeon Jungkook, I won’t hesitate to punch you if you don’t come back to your senses soon. You need to stop being stubborn and realize that teach did like you but actually cared about you and your stupid reputation.”

 

“Wow, if he cared about me he would stop me from flirting with him. But go ahead hyung, punch me, kick me, do whatever you want! I’m pretty sure I won’t be coming back to my senses no matter how hard you beat me up.” Hoseok was about to punch the still smirking Jungkook before he was stopped.

 

“Hobi.” Taehyung had his arms wrapped around Hoseok’s waist, his face buried into his back. Hoseok sighed and put his fist down, he wrapped an arm around Taehyung’s shoulder and turned to look back and glare at Jungkook.

 

“You got lucky this time kid.” Jimin stared and looked at him with shock.

 

“I can’t believe you Jungkook, I never imagined you to be like this. You hooking up with girls back then was acceptable since there were no ties with it and you were single. But this, this is wrong Jeon.” Taehyung said before he walked away with Hoseok, Jungkook sighed and combed a hand through his hair.

 

“Idiots.” He mumbled before he pushed his way through the crowd.

 

_____

 

“Oh, why do you need a break Yoongi?” The principal asked him with wide eyes, Yoongi looked at him and smiled.

 

“I just have some personal stuff going on right now. It’s been driving me crazy recently, I figured that it’d affect me with teaching so I wanted a break.” The principal nodded at this.

 

“Wise decision, you think before anything bad may happen. Alright, you can have a break from teaching this week.” Yoongi bowed.

 

“Thank you.” The teacher walked out to go back to his room. His sandwich was waiting for him, he actually finally realized that he was too skinny and needed to eat. After being sappy and depressed he started to become more hungry and have bigger appetites.

 

Yoongi opened his classroom door to see Jungkook spitting out what seems to be a bite of his sandwich.

 

“H-Hey I needed that sandwich I was hungry!” Yoongi said while he walked in and closed the door behind him. Jungkook opened his water bottle and drank half of it, he wiped his lips and looked at Yoongi.

 

“Do you think I give a ? Cause I don’t, I don’t care about you and won’t care if something happens to you. And where in the world of hell did you get that!? It was disgusting.” Yoongi felt tears coming to his eyes. He was right, Jungkook really didn’t care about him.

 

“It was from Starbucks…” Jungkook cupped a hand at his ear.

 

“What was that, I couldn’t hear your tiny voice.” Yoongi became angry, he didn’t understand why he was being treated his way.

 

“It was from Starbucks!” Jungkook smirked at him.

 

“So I heard that you were gonna take a break.”

 

“Yeah so?”

“If it’s because of me then that’s dumb.” Yoongi was going to cry at any moment.

 

“How?” Jungkook stood up and walked towards him, Yoongi backed up.

 

“Why in the world would you care? Especially since you said that you didn’t know if you liked me.” By now Yoongi was against his door while Jungkook stood in front of him.

 

“Well what am I supposed to do! You always say mean stuff about me!” Yoongi’s vision was blurry.

 

“Well that’s cause you’re ed up.” Jungkook said then walked out, Yoongi slumped against his door. Tears came out of his eyes, he slid down towards the ground while he looked somewhere.

 

‘You’re so cold.’

 

_____

 

The next day everything was silent with Jungkook and his friends. The sub was a young lady who wore such revealing clothing it made everyone cringe. She couldn’t even walk in her heels, she flirted with every single guy in the class too.

 

Jungkook sighed, the sub was flirting with him again by giving him looks. She was disgusting in his opinion. When it was time to leave class she winked at him, Jungkook kept himself from giving her the middle finger.

 

He wondered how he was going to live with the new sub.

 

______

 

Yoongi woke up at 12, he groaned when he looked at the time on his phone.

 

“Well I guess my sleep schedule is messed up now.” He mumbled while he stretched and laid back down in his bed to watch something on his tv. Hello Counselor was on and it was something about a problem with medicinal tea.

 

“Hm, I feel like I’m forgetting something.” Yoongi thought for awhile before he realized what he forgot.

 

“ I NEED TO GET GROCERIES!” Yoongi tossed his bed covers off of him and ran to his bathroom. He was forgetful, if Yoongi didn’t remember to go get groceries he’d probably have to waste money on fast food and have an empty refrigerator.

 

______

 

Yoongi was in line with his cart, his head was down from being tired and bored. A hand landed on his shoulder. He turned to see Mr.Nam smiling at him, Yoongi gave him an awkward smile back.

 

“Mr.Nam, what brings you here?”

 

“I was actually getting something for lunch just now. I know you’re on break, every teacher knows actually.” Yoongi blushed out of embarrassment and scratch the back of his neck.

 

“O-oh really?” Mr.Nam nodded.

 

“Yeah, you should go back to the school tomorrow since you have a few things on your desk that the students left. Plus you have work to grade too.”

“Oh, well thanks for letting me know.”

“No problem, see you next time!” Mr.Nam waved at him.

 

“Bye!” Yoongi said and waved back. He sighed, he didn’t want to go back to the school tomorrow.

 

_____

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, it was the lady’s second day here. Oh and the lady had a name, it was Ms.Shin. To Jungkook he referred to her as Ms.Idontgiveaaboutyou or Ms.hoewhore. And here he was somewhere in the school. Apparently he was a bad student and had to stay after school for a talk.

 

Really she was just trying to seduce him while he talked to her.

 

“You’re .” The lady looked at him with wide eyes and blinked.

 

“What?”

 

“You wear such revealing clothes it makes everyone cringe, you can’t even walk in heels.” Ms.Shin fumed at this.

 

“Well excuse you but-”

 

“But I don’t care about you so please, wait no, stop flirting with me because you look like a ing .” Jungkook was going to walk away but Ms.Shin grabbed him by the wrist, Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes.

 

_____

 

Yoongi walked into the hallways of the school, it was empty. Well kind of, there was a lady who was holding onto Jungkook’s wrist. Yoongi stared for awhile before Jungkook caught him looking. Yoongi quickly looked away and went inside his room to see Mr.Nam arranging everything for him.

 

“Oh Mr.Nam.” The teacher looked up at Yoongi and smiled at him.

 

“Hey Yoongi, I was arranging everything since your desk was a mess. Rumor has it that the person substituting for you doesn’t even do anything but go on her phone.” Yoongi nodded in response and smiled.

 

“Well thank you Mr.Nam I think I can take care of everything here from now on.”

“Alright, see you next time Yoongi.”

 

“Bye.” The teacher walked out and Yoongi looked at all the letters and papers he had to look through. He huffed and pouted, Jungkook came in the room when he didn’t notice. When he grabbed him by the wrist and turned him around, he definitely noticed him.


 

“Why are you here?”

“Because I can be here.” Yoongi was going to pick up the papers he had to grade before Jungkook turned him around again.

 

“Then why was Mr.Nam with you here earlier?”

 

“Why does it matter to you? I’m nothing to you.” Yoongi turned around and picked the papers and letters altogether. Jungkook placed a hand on his shoulder.

 

“Listen, if you want to see the light and live and don’t want to be in a living hell. You better go back tomorrow even though it’s been two days ever since the day you were gone.” Jungkook’s voice was low which made the teacher gulp. Yoongi nodded and walked away, Jungkook really didn’t like the sub. He was mad at Yoongi though for not telling him why Mr.Nam was with him there earlier.

 

______

 

Yoongi came back to the school with slouched arms and dark eye bags. Grading and reading letters was already a living hell. The substitute made Yoongi mad because she was very unhelpful. When Yoongi opened the door to his room the students stared at him. They all screamed out of happiness and crowded Yoongi a few seconds later though. Yoongi was smiling brightly, his students were there for him.

 

Jungkook on the other hand was mad. He didn’t like it when Yoongi was smiling at the others like that. And he didn’t know why he felt that way right now.

 

______

 

Jungkook came into Yoongi’s room as soon as break had started. Yoongi was shocked to see him since it was rare to see Jungkook. Jungkook stood in front of Yoongi huffing because he had to push everyone to go to his room.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“I have a few rules to tell you.” Yoongi frowned, what in the world did he need rules for. He was a grown man who was quite clumsy but didn’t need rules. Jungkook placed a piece of paper that contained about 10-15 rules, Yoongi read a few of them.

 

“Why do I have to stay by your side? And why can’t I smile brightly to others?”

 

“Because I said so and you belong to me now.”

 

“Um excuse me, I never said that I was going to belong to anyone but my parents and my future spouse.”

 

“Yeah but if you don’t want me to make your life more worse than it already is. You should sign that paper because if you forgot I have the power to make you lose your job.” Yoongi glared at him, he was mean, too mean.

 

“Fine, I Min Yoongi agree to these stupid rules of Jeon Jungkook and will belong to Jeon Jungkook.” Jungkook smiled.

 

“That’s much better.”

 

“I hate you.” Jungkook picked up the paper and walked out, Jinri soon came into his room passing by Jungkook.

 

“What’s up with him?” Jinri asked with a confused look while she sat down.

 

“I don’t know.” Yoongi said and sighed, he rubbed his temples, he hated this school

 

_____

 

Yoongi pouted while he was making his way to the music room during lunch. He already asked the principal if he could play the piano since he didn’t want to get in trouble while he'd be in the middle of playing something. Jungkook was mean, he didn't like the thought of belonging to him and having rules. He couldn't be happy since the rules consisted of him being happy and smiling at others and sticking to Jungkook’s side now.

 

‘Maybe it’s all about his stupid reputation.’ Yoongi thought.

 

He still didn’t understand why the younger still had to say mean things to him though.

 

______

 

Jungkook was sweating, he was in the gym playing basketball. He wasn’t hungry and he didn’t understand why he got stressed when people got near Yoongi. It made him question everything in life. Jungkook was tired, he groaned while he fell on the bleachers and inhaled a few times. He heard someone coming in from the other door, he quickly got his bag and exited the gym. He heard someone playing the piano.

 

Interested in the soft melody, he followed where he heard the sound coming from. The young man found the music nice and comforting even though it sounded quite sad to him. After a few seconds of following the music, he finally found where it came from after a few seconds. He looked through the window to see Yoongi.

 

Jungkook quietly entered the room, he figured that Yoongi didn’t notice him since he kept on playing the piano. Jungkook noticed that Yoongi had tears had tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

‘Yoongi…’

 

______

 

Yoongi opened the door to see the grand piano in the middle of the room. The windows in front had a beautiful scene of the school’s garden that was filled with numerous types of flowers.  Yoongi walked over to the piano and sat down on the seat. He put a finger on his chin thinking.

 

“Hm what should I play?” Yoongi thought for awhile before he smiled when he thought of playing something. Yoongi’s fingers moved, he was playing Joe Hisaishi’s Howl’s Moving Castle. While playing he felt sad. The song itself had a slightly sad tone to it, towards the end though it had a happy tone, thankfully. Since Yoongi was thinking about how Jungkook was being very mean with him now.

 

He was upset, he didn’t like how he had rules. He didn’t like how he had to stay beside him nowadays and how Jungkook treated him. The younger was so cold to him, he didn’t understand why. He didn’t understand why he had to be so mean, so cold. He didn’t understand why he liked him too.

 

Yoongi felt like an idiot for liking him, their was in the way. Their reputations were in the way. And their occupations were in the way too, with Yoongi as a teacher and Jungkook a student. Yoongi didn’t realize he was crying until a tear drop fell onto the keys of the piano. Yoongi came to the end of the song and slammed the keys with his hands. He was a mess, he was too sensitive, too fragile.

 

The sound of a door opening shocked Yoongi, he didn’t expect anyone to be here. Yoongi looked back to see Jungkook’s back opening the door.

 

______

 

A/N:Dude, I am like so tired right now, in the middle of writing my fingers felt numb oml. I hope you guys enjoyed this chap more than I did when I wrote this chapter. But I heard that Sugakookie is apparently rising, thank god. And if you guys watch Studio Ghibli movies I love you.