Remember

Waiting.

"Tiffany-yah!" I called out, running towards the beautiful girl in the mall.
She smiled as she saw me. "Hey Taeng, how are you?"
"I'm fine." I replied. "So... What are you doing here?"
"I just feel like shopping, it's been a while since I've shopped, helping out at home kept me from doing my hobbies." She said, smiling. "Do you wanna, perhaps, come with me?"
"Sure." I said, blushing and smiling like a madwoman.
This is it, I'm finally going out with Tiffany, alone.
We went through shop after shop, trying on various outfits. I smiled, it's been a while since Tiffany and I were together, and it made my heart flutter.
We went in a jewelry store, and I saw a locket, it looked so beautiful. Tiffany smiled and asked the clerk if she can look at it.
"Try it on."she said. I gathered my hair and lifted it so that she can put it on me. Then, she looked at me and said. "Looks good on you." 
"Th-thanks." I said, blushing.
"Miss, How much for the locket?" She asked the clerk, I was surprised.
"N-no, you don't have to-"
"Taeyeon, I insist. Consider it as a friendship gift." She said.
"But, what about you? I didn't give you anything." I said, she held my hand and replied.
"You're everything I need, so it's alright." She said, softly.
Oh god, I felt my heart flutter and butterflies wreaked havoc inside my stomach, I felt mu face heat up as well...
"B-but, at least let me, um- uhh, treat y-you o-out..." I stuttered, unable to form words. She laughed. "How about some ice cream?"
"Sure." I said, smiling.
She paid for the locket, and we went to the ice cream shop.

"So, have you practiced your parts in the song?" I asked as I ate my cookie dough ice cream. 
"Yup, I loved my parts... You did well on deciding on our song, it fits our voices perfectly."
"Well... Have you heard Jessica sing?" I asked.
"I did, she had a clear and beautiful voice." She said, smiling. "I remember that she used to sing in a choir in LA."
"You must've missed her." I said. Her face fell...
"Yeah, I did."
"So, I think Jessica left this at home." I said, handing her the photo. By the sight of it, she smiled.
"Oh, I remember this." She said. "This was taken a few years ago, we were in LA, celebrating Jessica's birthday."
I smiled at her, but I suddenly remembered and I asked...
"Um... Tiffany... Who's Steph?" I asked.
She looked at me, eyes wide. She quickly composed herself and said.
"Stephanie, you mean Stephanie."
"W-well I guess so..."
"When the time comes, I'll tell you about her."
"Why? Is there something wrong?" 
"N-nothing." She said. 
I continued eating, but she was still staring at the photo... A tear quickly escaped her eye, I reached for her and wiped it off, she looked at me. But she placed the photo inside, and led me outside.
I didn't notice that it was dark outside already, she led me to the lamppost and...
She kissed me...
It was a long and passionate kiss, it fueled my heart, making it beat a hundred times more, blood rushed through me, butterflies flew around my stomach, it felt like a dream...
She pulled away and whispered...
"Thank you, for helping me remember."