Who are you?

Waiting.

"I don't know girls." I said, in my pajamas as the others were also preparing for bed, since we're having a sleepover after all... Tiffany and Jessica left hours ago, and I still wouldn't forget what I saw.
"Well, maybe they had a disagreement, think about it Taeng." Yoona said. "Not everyone who gives glares to each other were exes."
"But I have a feeling guys." I said. "Maybe something bad happened to them and I can't believe I was caught in the middle of this, maybe they still love each other or..."
"Listen, breaking up with someone is bad, I know, but it has been years. Maybe they just had a little disagreement, or maybe Jessica doesn't like the fact that Tiffany was hanging out with you because she's jealous." Yoona said, patting my back.
"I dunno, I just felt like... There's something that happened between these two, and I just don't want to hurt them both." I said.
"Taeng, let's face it, Jessica likes you now, Tiffany has something up. Maybe they've moved on but Jessica was jelly since Tiffany knew you first." Yuri said.
"Or maybe it's because Jessica liked you and she discovered that Tiffany likes you too and now they're fighting for you." Hyoyeon inquired.
"What?" I said, straightening up.
"What? You should watch k-dramas it is possible." She says. "Anyways, if you and Tiffany get together can you give me Jessica's number?"
"What?" I asked.
"N-nothing." She said.


Tiffany's Perspective 


I stood from my desk, paperworks were piling up and I can feel a migraine going on inside my head. I hate working until these hours. Being in the fashion industry is such a stress, especially when your worst competition is none other than Jessica Jung.
My sister, MinJu, came in my office, to my surprise. MinJu grew up in Korea, while I grew up in LA, we just met in person when I came here to study and expand our business. We always skyped before so I knew a few things about her.
"M-MinJu, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Nothing much, Unnie. I just want to visit. What's up?" She asked, sitting on the couch, I sat beside her and ruffled her hair
"Well, you remember Taeyeon?"
"Oh, why?"
"Well, I dunno, I really like her, Minnie. But Jessica likes her too."
"As in Jung?" She asked, surprised.
"Yeah." I said. "Wait, aren't you friends with Taeyeon's brother?" I asked.
"Yeah. But he's gay though." She said, we laughed.
"Well, I should take you back to your dorm." I said.
"Oh and by the way sis." She said.
"Yeah?"
"What's up with you and Jessica anyways?"


Taeyeon's perspective


I woke up, feeling drowsy. I stood and saw Hyoyeon sleeping on the couch in my room and Yuri and Yoona snuggling on the bed. I rolled my eyes, I fell out of bed again, but at least my duvet was on the ground.
I walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge and looking for something to eat. I then took out some eggs and bacon and put it on the counter until...
I saw a piece of paper on the counter, maybe Jessica or Tiffany left it behind...
I read the writing on the paper, it was written beautifully and legibly 

"To: Sica
We'll always be together right? You and me and the others?
Remember, you'll always be my best friend...
No matter what.
So before I finish writing this always remember...
I'll be waiting... So good luck in Florida, come back soon, okay?
-Steph"

I flipped the paper and saw a picture of some girls, one of them was Jessica, the others were girls I have never seen before, but one of them looked like Jessica, the other looked boyish, one looked older than the others but still flawlessly beautiful and...
The other one was Tiffany, her left arm around Jessica and the other holding the hand of one of them. So Tiffany was Jessica's friend... But...
Who were they? And...
Who is Steph?