Divine

Waiting.

Four years later...

"Tif?" I called out, carrying the boxes of things I packed for the new apartment.
So yeah, Tiffany and I became a couple years ago and now we just moved to our new apartment on our second year in college.
"YAH TIFFANY!!! These boxes are heavy!!!" I said, and being a bit clumsy, I almost dropped them but was saved by Tiffany who arrived in just the nick of time.
"Hey there." She said, winking.
"What the heck did you pack in this box?" I asked, panting as I nudged one particular box with my foot. She laughed.
"Was that the last one?"
"Yep."
"Hmmm... I'll let you see it later."
I rolled my eyes. "So did you unpack the other boxes?"
"Yup, these three... Excluding this special one." She said, pointing to the box I nudged before. "Are the last ones, so I'll unpack, you go rest."
I plopped onto the sofa right after Tiffany left, the place she picked was wide, spacious and expensive-looking, since she still has a habit of picking anything expensive since she is rich herself. I swear, this was the cheapest one out of all the ones she made me pick.. It was a penthouse with two bathrooms, a massive master's bedroom, another bedroom as big as the Master's bedroom, a stylish and functional kitchen, a posh living room and inside the Master's bedroom, a walk in closet, a HUGE WALK IN CLOSET. I swear, this was the cheapest one she proposed, she made me pick between a huge Villa, a mansion, a condominium unit that is really expensive and grand, and this one.
I sat on the couch, brushing my hands over my newly-dyed blonde hair. I was overwhelmed with the idea of living with my girlfriend, I don't know how Jin felt when he moved with Namjoon or how he dealt with it but I am nervous... So. Nervous.
Like... "Will good things happen?" Nervous.. Tiffany was a fashion major, as expected, although she didn't really have to study anymore since she already has her Company. I was a music major, and so far, I have already sold at least twenty compositions in at least three huge music labels, so I was doing well.
Tiffany came out of the room, sweaty and still hot, like seriously, how can someone be like this? She laughed at the sight of me. "You look adorable."
"And you look really sweaty." I said, she laughed. "What's with the second bedroom anyway?"
"Babe, it's for guests." She said, smiling.
"Mhmm, or are you planning to make it a red room?"
She frowned. "Babe, I should sell your Fifty Shades trilogy, like right now."
"Well..."
She sighed and sat beside me, cuddling me. "I can't believe we live together now."
I chuckled. "Me either, I love our new place, I love the new kitchen, I love the idea of us living together..."
"And?"
"Of course, I love you."
She smiled. "I love you too."
We kissed, gently and lovingly, it felt like heaven, like floating on clouds. I just love it, every time we kiss, it feels like kissing under the light pouring sky, as if I'm flying in a dream... Just beautiful...
I pulled away. "Tif!!! I got it!" I jumped up, and grabbed my notebook and pen on the coffee table that I left there due to lack of inspiration while writing, and sat back down right next to Tiffany...

Sky that pours light
I stand under it
Fly as if I'm dreaming..
My life is a beauty

She giggles "Well, you finally had something to write huh? Want some more inspiration?"
"As long as it's from you." I said, kissing her again.
Our kiss started to feel like fire, how our lips moved, how she gently bites my lower lip, causing me to moan a bit in our kiss..
"I could kiss you all day." I said.
She smiled. "Looks like someone is needy."
"You bet." I said, sitting on her lap as I started to kiss her again, gripping her shirt...
I feel like fire, we both feel like fire, and I wanted more, I want her, I just love her...
Suddenly the doorbell rang and I pulled away, still sitting on her lap.
"Crap, I forgot that we had guests." I said.
"Well..."
 We stood and ran to the door, opening it.
"TAEYEON!!!! Yoona and Yuri screams, hugging me tight. Jessica and Hyoyeon were there as well, Jessica hugged Tiffany and said "I missed you, FLASHLIGHT"
"I missed you too, Olaf" she replied.
"WHAT ABOUT ME?" Hyoyeon asked, I hugged her and said "I missed you Princess Fiona."
"I MISSED YOU OUR ULTIMATE BYUNTAE." She said.
We went inside and sat on the sofa, talking and raving about the new house.
"Well, our place is fine." Yoona says, talking about the Villa where they lived, Yoona was a model and an actress, Jessica was a famous designerand she runs her company with Tiffany since they merged it on their eighteenth birthday, while Yuri along with Hyoyeon are famous choreographers for idols. "But your place is fabulous, I mean look at this carpet!" She said, kneeling down and touching the white fur carpet. "I can literally sleep here!"
Yuri lightly slapped Yoona's shoulder. "Yoona, don't do that!"
Yoona sat beside Yuri, holding her close. "Well, I would only sleep there if I was beside you."
Me and Tiffany coughed.. "AHEM, cheesy, AHEM."
"Haha, look who's talking, you guys write songs about each other and YOU! Tiffany, made something for Taeyeon!" Jessica said
I looked at her and she smiled. "Surprise babe." She said. She stood and took the heavy box from before and sat, setting in on our laps.
"Open it." She said.
I took off the lid and saw a white folded garment, on top of it was a beautiful velvet box. I gasped in shock, the garment's material seems amazing and beautiful but what shocked me the most is the velvet box...
Tiffany took the box, stood and knelt in front of me on one knee...
"Hi there." She said.
"Hi." I whisper, unable to take in everything.
"Remember back then? We were so young, we were just seventeen when I found my other half, my inner core, my love. You were literally, the only thing I wanted in this world. When I almost lost you, when we almost... Separated, I couldn't let that happen, I was ready to fight for you, to win you over... And I was so happy by the time you forgave me. We never separated, we were always together... I love you so much Kim Taeyeon..."
I started tearing up, I reached forward and held her cheek.
"I love you, I can say it forever, I want to start a new beginning with you, a new world with you..."
She opened the box and inside was a beautiful diamond ring, I gasp as she continued.
"Kim Taeyeon, with all my heart and soul, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life, with you, I want to wake up next to you, to kiss you before we sleep, to hold you in my arms every night and day, to be with you throughout my life, will you be with me? Will you marry me?"
I was overwhelmed and in tears, as I choked out a small reply...
"Yes."
Our guests were screaming, and we stood and I kissed my new fiancé, my Tiffany...
We pulled away, smiling.
And from there on, we just waited until the day of our wedding...


"Are you ready, sis?" Mingyu asked, entering my room with Jin and YooJung.
"Well, I am just overwhelmed..." I said. "You look good, is Wonwoo with you?"
"Yeah." He said, smiling. 
"Well, little brother, when the time comes, you'll be in this position."
"Yeah, well... Jin will go first." He said, teasing. 
"Of course, Namjoonie and I will get married and have babies!!"
I rolled my eyes and stood. "Okay... Let's do this..."

My dad walked me down the aisle, everyone was there, smiling... But I was focused on one person only...
Tiffany was waiting by the altar, a smile on her face. My dress was her most prized work, a gift on our engagement day. I smiled as I saw her in a y tight fitting dress, the opposite of my dress which is a beautiful princess ball gown...
This is it. I'm finally gonna do this...
I took one step as the wedding march played, each step moving closer and closer to her. As we reached the altar, Tiffany bowed to my dad and my dad gave my hand to her, tears flowing from his eyes, I hugged him and as he walks to my mom, I faced Tiffany... With a big smile on my face.
"You've kept me waiting..." She smiled.
I rolled my eyes, the smile still not leaving my lips. "You look beautiful."
"Look who's talking." She whispered back
"I love you." I whispered.
She smiled and held my hand. "I love you too."
And the wedding began...


Lyrics are the English translation of "I" by Taeyeon. 

Okay, so...see you on my speech chapter!!! Annyeong!!!