Special Chapter no.3 (TaeNy's Honeymoon)

Waiting.

Los Angeles, California, USA.

"Fany-yah~~" a beautiful voice said. "Fany wake up!"
I opened my eyes to find Taeyeon beside me. "Good morning love." She said.
I pecked her lips "Good morning."
"So what do you wanna do today?"
I smiled. "Stay here in bed."
She giggled as I stood up, taking one of the blankets to cover myself up.
Taeyeon smiled as she saw me, only covered in a blanket. "I think I like you like this more than in your wedding dress last night."
"Don't be like that." I said, laughing.
"Go shower now, I've showered minutes ago, so I'll go and make breakfast okay?"
I smiled as I entered the bathroom, and took a shower. Taeyeon and I are finally married, I've been waiting for this day for a long time. 
I stepped out of the bedroom in the Villa where we're having our honeymoon, fully dressed. I saw Taeyeon making breakfast. She was wearing a dress, and her hair was up.
"So, pancakes and bacon and eggs for breakfast?" I asked.
"Only the best from your lovely wife." She said, smiling.
I smiled as we ate the delicious meal, I asked her.
"So what do you want to do?"
"Let's go shopping then stroll by the beach."
I smiled. "Okay, let's go?"
We finished breakfast and went out to shop, we stopped by a few shops, she browsed at every single shop there, she bought some bags, perfume, even lingerie.
"I'll use it tonight if you want." She said, winking. I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Now I'd love to see that." I said, opening the car door for her, I went in and drove.
We stopped by Starbucks, it was the Starbucks Cafe that me and Jess used to hang out in. I smiled as I saw the usual barista that we used to chat with inside.
"Oh, Steph! How are you? You've been gone for a while eh?"
"Yeah, I got married now though, you got promoted?"
"Sure did, who's the lovely lady?"
"Oh this is Taeyeon, my wife."
She looked at her and smiled. "Hello, now what are your orders?"
We told her our orders and sat on the comfy chairs. Sipping on Frappes.
"I used to come here before." I said, to Taeyeon.
"So that explains why the baristas knew you."
"Yeah."
"So what will we do after this?"
I put my left arm around her. "Let's walk by the beach?"
"Sure." She said, smiling.
 We went out and drove back to the villa and went to the beach which was near our Villa... But what she didn't know was that I organized a dinner date near the beach.
"All this for me?" She said, as she sat down. I smiled and handed her a bouquet of flowers. 
"Yes, everything for my amazing wife."
She smiled ever so widely. There was music so I stood and asked her to dance under the moonlight by the beach, the candles around us illuminating our surroundings.


It was a bit rushed I know, but I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter ehehehhehehe