When She Lets Go of My hand.

Waiting.

Tiffany's Perspective


She looked at me with curious eyes, those beautiful, glimmering eyes...
"Tiffany-yah, w-would you stay by me?" She asked.
"Of course..." I replied.
Always... Taeyeon.

I sat in my office, signing the pile of papers that filled my desk. I tried to drown myself in work, just to forget everything. But it seems so difficult.
I looked at my phone, something I haven't done in a while, and the wallpaper is still the picture of Taeyeon, sitting on the grass by the tree, looking up from her book with a smile on her face.
It's difficult. I've broken someone's heart once again. I hated it. I'm not good enough for her.
Krystal entered my office, it has been a long time, she has matured well. She looks beautiful, but when I look at her, any feelings for her has vanished. 
Was this because I love Taeyeon too much?
She sat on the couch.
"I heard..."
"What do you want?" I asked, not looking up from my work.
"I want nothing from you."
"Then why? Why did you return."
She looked at me, her cold eyes that seemed like a blizzard pierced through my soul.
"To end things peacefully, to know what happened that day, to know the truth."
I stared at her.
"You want the truth? If it wasn't for your sister, I would've been harassed that day. I never asked for it. Then she couldn't help it, that's when she told me to stay away from you. I didn't want you to be hurt, so I stayed away, and that's when..."
"You called us off." She continued.
We stared at each other for a long time, the silence was overwhelming until...
"Just answer this... Did you really love me?"
I stood, sat beside her and held her hand.
"With all my heart, I did. But now, forgive me, I've found someone else, I loved her truly."
She smiled, her cold facade fading away.
"I understand..."
I smiled and kissed her hand.
"Thank you."
"Now go on and win her back, you deserve her, and she deserves you too."
I nodded and ran out of the room and headed outside.


Third Person's perspective


Krystal smiled as she watched her first love run away to her true love. 
She did love me. She thought. And that's all that matters.
She took out her phone and called someone

"Hello?"

"Hey, stupid. Are you free today?" She asked.
"Of course, I'm gonna fetch you then?"
"Well, you should, Amber Josephine Liu, after all, you did tell me I was your girlfriend right?"
"Did you tell Steph?"
"She told me everything, and I told her everything. It's alright now." She said, smiling as she walked out of the room, closing the lights behind her.
"Amber..."
"Yes, my princess?"
Krystal's heart fluttered, she did find someone... Someone she can love, so that her past love can love again and she'd still be happy.
"I love you."
"I love you too, my Krystal."


Taeyeon's perspective 


"Kim Taeyeon, please..." Tiffany said on the other line.
My tears came out.
"If you just told me, if you didn't hide it, it would be alright. Tiffany, I loved you, but the fact that you still love someone else, that hurts."
"But, let me explain... Please."
"You know what Tiffany, if you want us to be alright, prove it." I said, then I hung up. And threw the phone to the other side of the bed, wiping my tears away.
As much as I want to forgive her, I can't.
If she wants me, she should fight for me.