Identity

Waiting.

It was Friday and I sat in front of my pc for more than three hours. I was looking up some schools that me and the gals can transfer to. Yes, we are all awfully serious about transferring. Plus I have some homework.
I heard a knock on my door, it opened and I saw my little sister, YooJung.
"Unnie, what are you doing up so late?" She asked, pulling a chair and sitting beside me. I patted her hair, "YooJung, I'm looking for a school to transfer to."
"Why not transfer to my school?" She asked. My ten year old sister is so cute.
"I can't go to your school, Unnie is in middle school." I explained to her. 
"Why not try Jin Oppa's school?" She asked.
I looked up the school she was talking about. It was Mingyu and SeokJin's school. It seems like a good school.
"Good choice YooJung-ah." I said ruffling her hair. "I think Princess Oppa is home, go greet him." She stood and ran out of my room, closing the door behind her. I shook my head, she was so adorable...Just like Tiffany. 
Now that I think of her, she is a mystery... Who is she? Why does Jessica dislike her so much? My head was suddenly filled with questions I couldn't answer. 
There was a knock on the door, and I heard SeokJin calling out.
"Hey! Taeng Noona, let me in we have to talk." I opened the door to see him all sweaty and flustered. I laughed at him, he's not usually this messy, but something might've happened.
"Well, come in and join me in reading dark, gay fanfics in the dark." I joked.
"Seriously Noona." He said, entering the room and shutting the door behind him.
He sat on the bed, while I sat on my desk chair.
"Noona, you already know that I have a best friend named Namjoon right?"
"The kid who speaks English and helps you with homework? What about him?"
"Just before we go... He confessed to me."
I looked at him. "JIN I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! MY DARLING PINK PRINCESS!!! So, what's wrong?"
"... Well, good thing mom and dad does know that three of their children are... Interested in their own gender."
I pointed my pen at him. "Hey, I am biual, that doesn't count."
"Yes it does, anyways... He asked if he can...court me. I said I would think about it."
"Well, how do you feel about him?" I asked.
"I've been in love with him...since the start of school." He said. 
"Then what the hell are you waiting for? KISS HIM ALREADY." I said, pushing him.
He rolled his eyes. "So how's diamond Fany?" 
"She's really something, bro." I said, exasperated.
"Trying to figure her out?" He asked.
"Well... Yeah, I mean, she's really... Mysterious, like does she have a secret?"
"Maybe she does."
"Well, it's probably deep and dark."
"Why don't you find out, get closer to her, ask her about herself."
"Bro, I swear. I ask her, she evades everything. She's different. And when she looks at me, it's like magic." I said, sighing.
"Mingyu was the love expert, where is he when we need him?" He said. "Skype him?"
"Sure." I said. We skyped with our younger brother for the rest of the day. 

Saturday...
"So, had any luck with Tif?" Yuri said on the other line.
"Well, she's great. I mean well, she's nice and pretty. But there's something off about her and that girl named Jessica." I said.
"Hey, you might be involved in a love triangle or something. The way you said that Jessica girl looks at you, she might like you."
I thought of that pretty girl who talked to me in the restroom. "She couldn't have, idiot. Besides, who would like someone like me. I mean their first impression of me would be that they think I listen to MCR or some other Emo band. Or that I chant incantations and draw skulls on my notebook." I said, rubbing my forehead.
"Sweetie, whatever you do, some people will still like you. I mean c'mon you're hot but... We need to work on your clothes." She said, I could hear her munching on something on the other line.
"Hm, could you and Yoona come here later?" I asked.
"Is Jin and Yoojung there? I wanna talk to Yoojung." She said, nagging.
"Yoojung has acting workshops, Jin is out on a date."
"GIRL YOU WILL TELL ME EVERYTHING WHEN WE GET THERE!" She said.
"Hey, bring Yoona ok?"
I can sense that she's blushing.
An hour later, an energetic looking Yoona and a hyped up Yuri was here in my bedroom.
"Okay, so Jin has a boyfriend now?" Yoona asked again. I nodded.
"Wait, we should talk about you Taeng, what exactly happened between Tif, Jessica and you?"
I told them everything. The fact that Tiffany's identity was mysterious, intrigued them as well. 
"Maybe she's the daughter of a Yakuza." Yuri said.
Yoona whacked her head. "We're not in Japan, silly. Taeng, we should be careful. Tiffany, whoever she is, we're her friends, so we should protect her, and we can just ask her. But we should be cautious." She explained.
"We never know. She could be an assassin or something." Yuri says.
"Yuri, you are too imaginative, so, about your wardrobe..." Yoona says.
"Girls, you know what I usually wear is in this cabinet." I gestured to the small cabinet where I keep my dark and casual clothes.
"How come you don't use your girly stuff anymore?" Yuri asked, Yoona rushed to the huge walk in closet I had, and gasped.
"Kim Taeyeon, how come you won't use these outfits in your closet? It's like you had Zalora in a closet." She exclaimed. "And these are really trendy too. From Monday onwards, you will wear these cute outfits, NO BUTS."
"But... I..." I stuttered. She shook her head.
"Okay, you're only allowed to wear your Emo ensemble on Fridays. So that Tiffany will notice you, and the rest of the school will envy you. Gurrlll." Yoona said.
"Plus, fix your hair. If you fail to let someone fall for you, you'll...treat us for pizza."
"Deal, if I make someone fall for me, Take Yoona out on a date." I said.
The two of them blushed, this was too good and hard.
I just hope that it's Tiffany who falls for me, no matter how mysterious she seems."

Third Person POV
Tiffany walked to the ice cream shop she usually goes to with Taeyeon, but instead of Taeyeon, she sees Jessica eating ice cream.
"I knew you'd come here." Jessica says, eating her ice cream.
"Jess, what do you want." Tiffany asks.
"Stay away from Taeyeon. She deserves someone better."
"Like you?" Tiffany retorted. 
"Please. She doesn't deserve a cheater like you, in fact, I think I do prefer her with me."
"I changed, Jessica, unlike you, you're still the possessive spoiled brat I know. Whatever happened between us, it's nothing now."
"Well, it is nothing, and me? A spoiled brat? You've got to be joking. I love Taeyeon, and if you ever hurt her, you know who's coming after you. After all, the last time you hurt me, our company refused to sign your company's deal. So, if you do hurt her, not only will your company fail, I'll kill you myself."
"Fine then, but first, let's see who she'll fall for." Tiffany said, confidently offering her hand.
Jessica looked at her hand and shook it. "May the best heir win."