Special Chapter no.2 (TaeSic Date)

Waiting.

Keep in mind, this was a chapter that I didn't post due to story flow problems, but yeah I hope you enjoy.


I looked at my locker, there were flowers inside... My favorite ones.
I took the bouquet and smelled the lovely red roses, I smiled.
"You like them?" A voice behind me asks, I turned to see Jessica holding a box.
"Yes, thank you so much." I said, blushing.
"Here." She said, giving me the box. I opened it and saw... A beautiful bracelet.
"It's so pretty, thank you." I said.
Jessica smiled. "But it's not as pretty as you, my princess."
I blushed. She smiled and said. "Well, I have tickets to see that new romance movie I saw the other day... I was wondering if you'd like to come, tomorrow?"
I smiled. "I'd love to."
"So.. I'll pick you up at four tomorrow okay?"
"Sure." I said. She smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Great, take care, my princess."
I went to my class with giddiness and high hopes... Jessica, she's really nice, but my mind keeps drifting towards Tiffany.


"Okay, this pink one or the floral one or the light blue one?" I asked Jin, who was so much better at fashion than me nowadays.
He looked at the three dresses. "The light blue one suits you better Noona, what's up anyways?"
"I have a date tomorrow with Jessica."
He looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "Jessica? The rich girl in your school who's also gorgeous? I thought..."
"Listen Jin, I don't know, Jessica has been really nice these days, so why not?"
"What about your undeniable crush on Tiffany?"
I looked down. "To be honest, I don't even know if I had the chance with her."
He patted my back. "Don't worry Noona, hope you enjoy your date tomorrow, and make sure to bring home some ice cream."
"You little-" I mumbled, he looked at me and batted his eyes innocently.
"Alright!" I said. "I'm gonna put a face mask on now." 


The doorbell rang and I ran, I was already dressed up, and Luckily I didn't wear heels or I would've tripped.
I opened the door, Jessica was there in a white button up shirt, black skinny jeans and her hair was down.
"Ready?"
I nodded and we went to our date.
The movie was great, but it was a bit sad at one part, I held her hand when the main character was about to fall but luckily she was saved...
I hope Jessica does that to me as well...
After the movie she took me to this really nice restaurant, we ate in silence as she asked me.
"So... How's things between you and Tiffany?"
I sighed. "I don't know...anymore."
"Listen, she likes you and I like you too, but I feel like your heart is somewhere else."
I looked at her, she was right... I still like Tiffany... Or love..
"I know it when I see it, Taeyeon. It's alright, I still want to be friends, but go for her, she's waiting. If she hurts you... Just tell me okay?"
I smiled at her, tears in my eyes. "I'm so sorry Jess."
She kissed my forehead. "You'll always be a princess to me, but I can't love you if you love someone else... I'll be alright."
After eating, she took me home and kissed my forehead again.
"Just remember, if she hurts you I'll be here, as a friend."
"Thank you." 
She drove off, I sighed. I have to talk to Tiffany.