There must be something....

Waiting.

"I SWEAR YOU GUYS, I FEEL SO NERVOUS ABOUT THESE TWO." I screamed in front of my laptop.
Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and I were skyping, and I was ranting my off.
"There is probably something going on between them. I swear this is no ordinary glare thing."
"Maybe they were in a past relationship or something."  Yoona says, adjusting her headband.
"I dunno, you're probably involved in this Taeng, these two are probably rich people who are trying to fight for a girl." Yuri says, munching on some chips.
"Please don't tell me you're watching The Heirs again." I said, face palming.
"Wait, so who is this Jessica? She seems so interested in you." Hyoyeon says, puzzled.
"I know, it's just that, well... I don't know what to do, I feel like there is something going on." I said. "And I am in the middle of World War 3"
"Hm, we should investigate." Yuri says. "I have an idea, invite them to work at your place, and we'll be going along with you. Then we'll observe the behavior of the two suspects."
"Criminal Minds?" Yoona asked. "You've been watching it again, haven't you?"
"You know me well Yoona." Yuri said, smiling.
"Anyways, it's Saturday tomorrow, why don't we sleep over at your place?" Hyoyeon asked. "Perfect timing for our little mission, invite them."
"I have a brother and a sister, and my mom."
"Well, go and tell your mom first, I bet she'll be ecstatic about you having a sleepover." Yuri says.
"Call us if you made a decision." Yoona said.
We all logged off and stuff, and I went downstairs to find my mom.
"Sweetie, guess what?" She asks, smiling with glee. "Your father sent me tickets to go to Paris with him. I will be leaving tomorrow and YooJung is coming with me."
I widened my eyes, it's been quite a long time since dad treated mom out since he's been working in France. I smiled "That's great, although I was thinking of having a sleepover with my friends, Yoona, Yuri..."
"It's fine honey, just remember to clean up and look after Jin. Okay? I'll go and pack."
I smiled and dashed upstairs, bumping into Jin.
"Noona, you seem... Excited."
"Mom and YooJung-ie are going to Paris, and yeah."
"That's good, I'll be going to Namjoon's house tomorrow."
I eyed him suspiciously "No funny stuff okay?"
"I'll do my best." He said, winking.
I ran to my room and texted the girls.

To: I'MYOONA, Yulblackpearl, DancingqueenHyo!
Mission: investigate the beauty queen and the ice empress is on!
Sleepover at my house.

I smiled...
Whatever is going on, I will find out. For Tiffany.