Love heals as much as it hurts...

Waiting.

Vacation break, A few days before switching schools...
I sat on the bench, near Han River. I read a book, listened to music and minded my own business, actually. I ignored everything else around me.
Soon, besides the book I was reading, someone caught my eye...
He took a photo of me, unexpectedly. I frowned at him and took off my headphones as he came closer.
"Can I sit here?"
"Sure, but delete that picture."
He shot me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry but I can't help myself. I promise to delete it as soon as I print it."
I looked at him. He was a tall and good looking guy. He seemed cold but something about him is different.
"You're not from around here, are you?"
"Just moved last week. I came from Canada, to find love, adventure, and stuff."
"Love? Such a different thing. Love isn't what you think it is, kid. It hurts, it makes you bleed and rids you of your emotions. It kills you slowly, never knowing what your partner actually is."
He chuckled. "Looks like someone is experiencing some problems."
"You have no idea."
"Probably why you looked sad."
"Excuse me?"
He showed me the photo he captured, it was me, sitting on the bench, reading a book and wearing my headphones.
"You look empty, your face isn't really emotionless, but you seem... Sad."
I stared at the photo. I did look empty, as empty as how I feel inside me.
"Do you know what I love the most? Not photography really, but astronomy."
"An odd thing to love for a guy like you."
"A few years ago... I met a guy online, he was the kindest and most loving person I've met. He would talk to me about the stars, and as I look up at the night sky, I'd remember him. While in Canada, I'd look up and think that as long as we see the same sky at night, as long as we live in the same world, we'll meet. Love does hurt, it's painful when you can't be with the person you love. But trust me when I say this, love can heal more than it can hurt people. Because after a few years, I came here and finally met him."
I looked at him, I even thought he's gonna flirt with me... But it turns out...
"I love him, and even if we can't be together, I'll love him unconditionally. Who knows it might happen to you too, and one day you'll get a miracle as well."
He got up and started to walk away, but he left his lens cleaner, so I ran to him.
"Wait! You forgot this."
He turned and smiled, and took the lens cleaner.
"May I at least know your name?" I asked.
He smiled. "Wu Yifan. And you?"
"T-Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon."
"Well Taeyeon-ssi, I hope you'll soon solve your problem. Please have a nice day." He said, smiling as he walked off.
Love can heal more than it can hurt.


Tiffany's Perspective


I paced in my living room.
I tried to call her, but it's no use.
I tried to persuade her, but she won't.
I can give her space, but I can't bear it anymore. I love her, I want her in my arms.
"Miss." The maid said, approaching me, with a letter in hand.
"Someone wants to give this to you, now please excuse me." She said, leaving me to my misery.
I opened the envelope and read the contents of the letter.

Tiffany,
It's been a while isn't it? It seemed like yesterday when I first met you, when you sat beside me and flashed me a smile. Can you imagine, a few days later, you became my best friend. And then I felt, like I'm falling for you. You see, I've loved you from the start, so I have no idea where to start here.
I met someone today, and he told me that even if love can hurt, it can heal more than it can hurt anyone. He was a nice person, and that single sentence inspired me to write to you, no worries, this guy has someone in his life so I have no plans. 
You see, this thing, the space between us. It has gone longer hasn't it? Almost five months, and soon I'll be in another school. Listen, I love you, I still do. But if I can forgive you easily, I would, it's still difficult but I... I can forgive you. But it seems like time has kept us from each other, I'll be in another school, you'll be there, I don't know anymore. I'm tired of shedding tears. But remember... As long as we see the same sky, we can meet again someday. And I hope when that time comes, you'll remember me as I am. I love you so much Tif, until the ends of the earth, I love you and no one else.
Goodbye,
Taeyeon.

My tears fell, if only there was a miracle...
I have to get her back.