Beauty

Waiting.

I woke up to the ringing sound of my alarm clock. Why the hell did I even set this  alarm? I looked at the time, 4:30 am, I was supposed to wake up early for what?
Then I remembered, today was the first day of my second year in middle school.
Grunting, I slowly stood up and made my way to the bathroom, and showered.
Why the hell do I even go to school anyways? There's nothing special in that freaking place, it's just full of wannabes strutting in their best outfits, boring classes that make me want to puke due to boredom. The only things I like about school is Music class and seeing my two friends, Yuri and Yoona.
I stepped out of the bathroom, and dressed up, I wore a black hoodie, tight denim jeans and my new black sneaks. I brought my backpack and went downstairs. My mom was there, she prepared breakfast, I hurriedly ate, not wanting to miss the bus. I kissed her cheek. "Bye mom."
"Bye sweetie, have fun and make new friends!"
 I bumped into my brother, Seokjin, looking funny with his bed hair and pink pajamas.
"Haha, you look like a chicken, Jin."
"Shut up Noona." He retorted.
I flicked his forehead, and said. "Bye pink princess, tell Gyu I said good luck with his first day in a new dorm."
"Ow, I'll text him." He said, it must've been painful.
I was the eldest, I have two younger brothers and one little sister. I act a bit like a boy, but I'm just an average girl. Soon, I met the two, namely Yoona and Yuri, and we walked together to the bus stop.
Yoona is really pretty, she's popular with everyone, and a lot of people wanted to be friends with her. But she chose to stay with us, instead of being exposed to the cool kids, she dresses up nicely.
Yuri's boyish, like me, she loves dancing. And she'd give anything just to take those popular wannabes out of her sight, that's why we all get along.
Why do they even bother? It's not like being popular will make a difference in your iq or something, soon, when the bus stop was filled with other kids, the bus arrived and I immediately boarded it, sitting at the very back of the bus, our usual spot.
We would talk and rant about school until we arrived, we went to our first class, we sat at the back again, the two were always seatmates, I was left to wait for a student who'll probably copy my notes again this year.
Soon, the classroom was full and I still don't have a seat mate. The professor came in.
"Alright class, welcome back, and we'll have a new student from America, so please be nice to her."
I saw a girl, a gorgeous, dazzling, beautiful girl enter the classroom. She smiled, a sight to behold, and greeted us. "Hello, my name is Hwang Miyoung, but you guys can call me Tiffany. Please treat me well."
"Alright, ms. Hwang, you can sit next to Ms. Kim at the back."
What?!
I hear whispers of jealousy amongst my classmates.
"That emo girl's so lucky."
"Someone should take that girl away from emo kid."
"Oh god, can't she just sit beside me?"
I rolled my eyes, she sat next to me. She smiled and shyly said "Hi there."
I looked at her, up close, she's really pretty. White skin, eyesmile, beautiful smile. Beautiful.
I shyly whispered a "Hi." To her.
As class went on, I put on my headphones and listened to some songs. But I was oblivious to the fact that the beautiful Tiffany Hwang was actually staring at me.

Finally, lunch period came. I was starving and I wanted to spazz about that hot girl at class to my friends.
"Oh my god, did you see that girl? She was freaking hot Taengoo, so hawwt." Yuri said, fanning herself. Yoona and I rolled our eyes.
"Nobody can beat Seohyun." Yoona said, reminiscing about her ex, Seohyun, who switched schools. They were still in good terms, but Yoona still missed her.
"Haha, honestly, she is hot." I said to Yoona, referring to Seohyun. "But this new girl is..."
"Right behind you." Yuri said, with a shocked expression on her face.
I looked behind, I saw her, Tiffany, holding her lunch tray. "Excuse me, can I sit with you guys?"
Yuri and I remained shocked while Yoona, being the friendly princess she is, said. "Of course, there, sit next to Taeyeon." She smiled, as the new girl sat beside us.
"Thanks, the other kids were offering seats but I seriously don't like to sit with popular kids."
"We feel you." Yuri said, finally able to speak while my mouth still remained speechless. "The kids here are such wannabes, I swear, we were all planning to switch schools next year, even if it means repeating a grade, just to get away from here."
Tiffany laughed. A dazzling sound. "Can I somehow join you guys?"
"Of course." Yoona said. "There's room for another girl like you here in the potato squad." We laughed. I looked at her. How can someone be this beautiful?
"Hey Taeyeon, why don't you say something? Don't be shy, she's your seatmate after all." Yuri said, giggling.
I frowned at the black pearl, a nickname I made for her. 
"So, what do you think about this hellhole." I shyly asked Tiffany.
She lit up, and said. "If this school's music class is good, I think I could survive this hellhole."
I smiled, I think we could get along.