All My Love Is For You

Waiting.

I stepped inside the gates of my new school, finally, I'm free.
I went in the building for the seniors, and looked for the school's garden where me and the girls were supposed to meet. I got a bit lost, but a guy helped me.
"My name is Jiyong, nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too." I said, smiling.
"So, are you here to-" he said, but was interrupted by a scream.
"KWON JIYONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" A girl said, she was slim and youthfully beautiful. And she ran to the guy.
"Dara-yah, I'm helping our new schoolmate in locating the garden." He said, ruffling her hair. She looked at me and smiled brightly.
"Hi! I'm Sandara Park! Nice to meet you!" She chirped, grabbing my hand and shaking it. I laughed and introduced myself "Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you."
"Kim? As in Kim Mingyu?" She asked.
"Why? Yes, he is my brother."
"Oh god, so you are pretty." She said, pinching my cheeks. "He told us everything about you, don't worry, we're always here to help, right Jiyong-ie?"
"That is my job as student body president and as a friend." Jiyong said.
"So let's go!" Dara said, grabbing my hand and Jiyong's and sprinting to the garden.
As we reached the garden, Yoona and Yuri were there, as well as Hyoyeon and surprisingly... Jessica?
"Taeng-yah! I missed you." Jessica said, hugging me. "It has been a long time."
"Yeah, it has." I said, smiling. "I'm so glad to see you guys here."
"Well, we are studying here right?" She said, turning to Hyoyeon.
"Yeah! Thank god right?" Hyoyeon replied.
"Yah, Taengoo, no hug for us?" Yuri asked, holding Yoona's waist. I smiled and hugged them both.
"That's not all though." Yoona said.
I pulled away from them, smiling but soon I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.
I felt someone's breath touch my skin... And that perfume was so familiar.
"You're right, love heals more than it hurts."
I widened my eyes, my heart was beating a thousand times faster.
"Has it really been that long?"
"I-I..."
"I know, I was a fool not to tell you, about what happened before, that I still had someone in my heart when you met me, that I made you wait. But the only person in my heart is you and only you. I'm sorry." I felt a tear escape my eye, as I held the hands of the person.
"Why me? What about her?"
"I learned to let go of her months ago, when I met you. You are the only thing that makes my heart beat a million times. I love you, I love you so much, I promise to trust you, with all my heart if you would just love me as well."
"Please tell me this is just a dream."
She laughed. I faced her, looking into her eyes.
"But, I'm nothing special, so why me?"
She smiled. "Compared to all the women in the world, you're the most beautiful of them all, inside and outside. You're the most amazing person I've ever met. And I love you because you're you."
I smiled and kissed her, gently and lovingly, I pulled away and said.
"I love you, Tiffany."
"And I love you too, Taeyeon."
"So... You're studying here?"
"Yup..."
"You didn't tell me?"
"It was a surprise, darling." She said.
"So.... Who did you tell?"
"Well she told all of us." Jessica said. "I planned it with her."
"Jess!" I groaned.
"Yup, love you too bestie." She said, winking.
"We made Mingyu talk to his Senior friends too, so the couple who came with you knows."
"Remind me to thank Jiyong and Dara. And you even have my siblings involved huh?"
She chuckled and kissed my forehead.
"I love you, with all of my heart."
"I love you too, fully and unconditionally."